Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “White Fright” edition

Good mornong, gentle people!

You know, the recent teabagger love for Herman Cain has made me wonder if the baggers and bagger-ettes have found a way to let their admiration of greed and social darwinism trump

TrumpHey

their hatred and fear of the dusky-hued “other”.

Now why in God’s name did I even think that?.

You see, it’s all going downhill for whites!

Census count finds decreasing white population in 15 states
The Washington Post ^ | Thursday, September 29, 2011 | Carol Morello

Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:50:38 PM byMinorityRepublican

Non-Hispanic whites are a dwindling share of the U.S. population, with their numbers dropping in the Northeast and Midwest and growing only modestly in the South and West, the Census Bureau said Thursday.

Whites declined in 15 states, almost all in the industrial and farming states from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania, and from Kansas to Ohio. They also declined in California and three Southern states, including Maryland.

A Census Bureau analysis of the 2010 count showed that the number of non-Hispanic whites rose over the decade from 194.5 million to 197 million, but the 1.2 percent growth rate fell far short of the national increase of 9.7 percent. Non-Hispanic whites are now 64 percent of the population, down from 69 percent a decade ago.

The census also reported that the black population grew by 12 percent. African Americans now make up almost 13 percent of the population, a small increase over the decade. More than half, 57 percent, live in the South, up from 55 percent a decade ago. And six out of 10 blacks live in 10 states, including Virginia and Maryland.

The census analysis of the nation’s white and black population underscores the transformative nature of growth in the 21st century. The number of Hispanics and Asians is soaring, the number of blacks is growing slowly and whites are almost at a standstill.

1 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:50:41 PM byMinorityRepublican
I think that a “minority Republican” (is that anything like a “award-winning British Chef”?) posting this is precious, in light of the Fine White Whine that’s about to be served.

To: MinorityRepublican

there are 2 schools within a half mile of my house. 10 years ago it was 90/10 white minority it is now 10/90

2 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:55:08 PM byBreto (never accept the premise)
Well, I guess either it’s time to move, or else go down to the school with your AR-15 and even the odds. no?

To: MinorityRepublican
Section 8 is the Liberal version of block-busting.

They use it to movethe termites into the areas where people moved to escapethe termites, forcing them to move again.

4 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:57:21 PM byE. Pluribus Unum (Palin is coming, and the Tea Party is coming with her.)
I guess de-humanizing your scapegoats by comparing them to vermin is old hat.
HeydrichHey
…now it’s “insects”.

To: E. Pluribus Unum
When we take the grandchildren to the playground at a nearby park, they’re theonly white children there. All of the others are Mexicans and blacks.And this is in a nice neighborhood in suburban Dallas, Texas.
Uh Oh. Does this mean I’m in danger? And if the brown people are overrunning the neighborhood, how could it possibly be described as “a nice neighborhood”?
Did you mean to say“it was a nice neighborhood before the insects moved in”?

Likewise at the grocery store, the white people are are, like me, elderly.
MccainRallyAsleep

The younger adults are all Mexican or black.

I realize that Pat Buchanan is ostracized by many here, but he was quite prophetic inThe Death of the West. In particular Chapter 9 of his book (“Intimidated Majority”) describes the current situation aptly.

21 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:15:30 PM byre_nortex (DP…that’s what I like about Texas.)
To: re_nortex

I know same here! I take my grandson to the parks around his house and mine and he is almost always the only white kid there. It makes me wonder do white parent just not take their kids to parks or what’s going on?Where ARE all the white people?

62 posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 1:11:02 AM bykelly4c
At the RNC convention?
WhiteWomenAt
Masks all the way off after the singularity.

Of course there is always the hope that the LSM/MSM (who controls the Census, dontchaknow) got it all wrong:

To: MinorityRepublican

Isn’t the Census run from the White House, now?

14 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:08:00 PM byRushIsMyTeddyBear (I don’t have a Cousin “Pookie” and I don’t wear slippers.)
To: MinorityRepublican

This is the same Census people who admitted that they inflated the gay married population by at least 40%??

We should trust them?

26 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:24:25 PM byGeronL (The Right to Life came before the Right to Happiness)
To: MinorityRepublican

So they over counted the queers and under counted crackers, no agenda here, no not any at all.

59 posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 12:06:42 AM bydusttoyou (paulnutz/bachnutz/palinwishers are wee-weeing all over themselves, Foc nobama)
Of course, it’s hard to tell one “insect” from another sometimes:

To: MinorityRepublican

White flight to The South…

13 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:07:23 PM byRed Badger (We cannot defeat an enemy that the president and hence his administration cannot name…)
To: Red Badger

Wrong: More like BLACKS moving from the north to the south.

45 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 11:18:07 PM byClemenza (“History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil governm)
If the Hispanic wave from the South meets the Black wave from the North, will it produce a rift in the space-time continuum?
There’s a lot of back and forth about what a Mestizo is and isn’t, and how the evil Libs will somehow trick the brown people into voting for Dems (hell, I could just print out this thread and post it outside polling places) and then

To: FlingWingFlyer

>So, there are “white” Hispanics?<

YES THERE ARE. My ex-landlord here in Hollywood can pass for Brad Pitt. I thought the guy was Irish and he told me his wife (who is also the caretaker) of the apt bldg, who is a white brunette, can no mistakenly, pass off as white.

They are both from Chihuahua, mexico. They have a 5-year old daughter who hands down, passes off as blond kid, complete with blond hair and bluish eyes. Even I could place bets on people to take the bet that the couple was mexican, and I could clean up with that bet. Apparently, there are 2 types of mexicans: the MESTIZOS (white) and the Aztecas’ (the everyday Home Depot stalker type).

25 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:23:12 PM bymax americana (FUBO NATION 2012 FK BARAK)
Just in case you Freepers weren’t paranoid enough, now there’s the possibility that the dreaded Hispanics might be indistinguishable from Brad Pitt!!!! And they might even be your landlords!!!
Of course, there always has to be a Freeper whipping boy who didn’t get the“Endlösung der Judenfrage” memo…

To: MinorityRepublican

So? Who cares about the racial makeup of our country?

24 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:19:25 PM bySarabaracuda (Rick Perry 2012 – the Tea Party’s candidate : Jobs, Freedom, Prosperity)
Quickly slapped down:

To: Sarabaracuda

So? Who cares about the racial makeup of our country?”

If you do not, you are in for a rude awakening.

A very interesting quote I saw right here on FR, NOT written by me:

Pretty weak disclaimer, since you’re quoting it.

“Ultimately a Conservative must either be a racial nationalist or cease being a conservative.
The only logical reason for conservatism is to preserve a genetic entity, a race, or a nation, intact – all other reasons given are mere circumlocutions.”

Just circumlocuting… :)

Of course you are.

48 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 11:24:45 PM byGrumplestiltskin (I may look new, but it’s only deja vu!)
I don’t know about you, but I’m sooo very glad the GOP base isn’t really racist.
And time for thetitle post of the thread:

To: MinorityRepublican
It all began going downhill for whites when ‘rats won the all-cultures-are-equal debate and we established immigration quotas favoring non-European immigrants over Europeans.

I don’t think the situation is reversible now since Europeans are no longer the people they were. So allowing more “Europeans” in is not going to solve our problem.

There is hope for making this country great again, but I dare not speak its name.

Holocaust

If we fail to act, in a hundred years, maybe a lot less, we’re Liberia. Or Bolivia. Pick your favorite hellhole. That’s what we’ll be, and the greatest hope for mankind will be no more.

34 posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:39:05 PM byLibWhacker
Is that what you think you and your ilk (yes, I said “ilk”) are?
The “greatest hope for (white) mankind?”
FOAD. Literally.
Stop stealing oxygen from people who deserve it.
And now, I give you –Burning Freep!

Any other FReepers attending Burning Man next week?
vanity ^ | 8-25-11 | vanity

Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:32:19 PM byvaryouga

Are any other FReepers attending the Burning Man festival next week?

I’m going with some other patriots to explore and spread our Founding Fathers’ message of true freedom through limited government.

I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

We haven’t named our camp yet since this is the first year.

Camp Retardo?

I’d love to hear your advice too. Freepmail me if you are interested in joining forces out there.

-V

1 posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:32:26 PM byvaryouga
OK now, stop laughing! He’s serious!

To: Siouxz

Isn’t burning man a hippie infested drug and sex playground?

4 posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:39:11 PM byIamCenny
No – that’s the annual Rotarians convention.

To: varyouga

waste of time…that event is for atheist communist envirowhackos whacked out on drugs.

10 posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:45:12 PM bymamelukesabre (Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum (If you want peace prepare for war))
You got almostall the tropes in that one! You did, however, forget “faggot”.

To: varyouga

We’re having our own version of Burning Man here in Texas this week. You just go stand out on the asphalt for a a few minutes.

13 posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:49:05 PM bySuzyQue
No shit.

To: varyouga

Teach them about capitalism by setting up a stand selling soap and deodorant. As I’ve always said, find a niche and fill it. You may have to include some instructional materials with it.

18 posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:59:15 PM bymnehring
Asshat

To: prisoner6
…most of the people there are not of the same political persuasion as me but I like the creativity, the artists and the coolness.

Admit it…you wanna go for the tits.

37 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 7:17:21 PM byErnBatavia (Obama Voters: Jose Baez wants YOU for his next jury pool…)
And, of course…

To: Carling

this is why i love Palin. She is a legit free-spirit from the vast and grand frontier of Alaska. While “burners” of the lower, jaded 48 can only hope to be poseurs who cling to their pathetic pseudo-freedoms rather than understand freedom as a way of being.

Its no wonder people feel inadequate compared to her and therefore envious.

40 posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 2:34:03 AM byCondoleezzaProtege (Palin 2012)
PalinMeMeMe
Lastly, it’s – Whose God?? OUR God!!

Prayer banned from veterans’ funerals
BizPacReview.com ^ | Michael Dorstewitz

Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 3:36:52 PM bycap10mike

In recent decades and while citing “separation of church and state,” religious clubs have been banned from public schools, nativity scenes and menorahs have disappeared from the public square, and references to prayer have been removed from the minutes of public meetings. In the last couple of months, the “separation” battle finally reached the level of the “Theatre of the Absurd.” Arleen Ocasio, Director of the Houston National Cemetery and with the approval of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs now bans graveside prayer at veterans’ funerals.

1 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 3:36:55 PM bycap10mike
To: cap10mike

What ever happened to “Congress shall mall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof … “?

Allah knows.

If it’s Good enough for Congress to be told to keep their hands off of, it’s certainly good enough for a PUNK cemetery director to keep Her hands off of.

“Punk” and “cemetery director” are not words usually found in the same sentence.

This is not just heart breaking. It’s utterly, & Criminally reprehensible.

3 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 3:52:08 PM byTo-Whose-Benefit? (It is Error alone which needs the support of Government. The Truth can stand by itself.)
To: cap10mike

Whatever happened to courage?

Ignore them.
Pray where you like, as loud as you like and let them prosecute you!

10 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 4:07:49 PM byG Larry (I dream of a day when a man is judged by the content of his character)
To: cap10mike

Sorry, I’m praying over my veterans. Out loud. Let them arrest me.

11 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 4:09:59 PM byFrogMom (There is no such thing as an honest democrat!)
BuffJesusBowflex

To: cap10mike
“Prayer banned from veterans’ funerals”

Just business as usual in the Obamanation.

17 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 4:28:06 PM byMad Dawgg (If you’re going to deny my 1st Amendment rights then I must proceed to the 2nd one…)
“Obamanation”.
How incredibly clever and original of you!

To: cap10mike
This is not, in fact, true. There are groups that want to say Christian prayers at funeralseven when the veteran is not Christian and the family doesn’t want Christian prayers. The groups are suing the VA to force families to include prayer during the burial services of veterans. Is that really something we want to support?
19 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 4:40:32 PM bydrjimmy
BanHim2

To: cap10mike

Isn’t Houston chosen to become the city with the biggest mosque in the US?

22 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 5:11:59 PM by353FMG (Liberalism is Satan’s handiwork.)
Jesus facepalm

To: Doe Eyes

Thanks for the information Doe Eyes. If that’s the case I agree.

I certainly wouldn’t want a Muslim group to be able to say prayers to Allah at a loved one’s funeral!

30 posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 7:31:32 PM byGatorGirl (Herman Cain 2012)
JesusWept
And that’s it for this week, folks. I may take a week or two off shortly – this shit is starting to get to me again..

Like this:

Tagged , , , , ,

7 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “White Fright” edition

1. KyCole says:

An excellent edition, made even better by your choice of illustrations.

2. Scott says:

Yeah, the illustrations are muy bueno this time. :)

3. mass says:

Thanks! Now, go hose off…

4. Dee Loralei says:

Thanks muchly, TommyT! I really appreciate you doing this. Stay sane dude, do what you need for your own mental health.

The prayers at the cemetary – wasn’t that like a year ago?
    And for the only whites in Dallas, has it occured to them that the Mexicans were in Texas first? So not being able to stand Hispanics in Texas is like Palin not being able to stand Pacific Islanders in Hawaii !
    And of course, the problem with making references to eugenics in Germany is that we forget that a good number of prominent industrialists in America wanted us to follow the Nazis. A lot of us (including leaders of medical schools) wanted eugenics in the USA.

6. mazareth says:

Thanks again for putting on the hazmat suit and diving in. Agree that the illustrations are a win…

7. chickens everywhere says:

“Oh, I see, Obama must have cranked up his time machine again.”
    It’s standard.
    Something bad happened 2000-2004? Blame Clinton, good reason or not.
    Something bad happened 2005-2008? Blame Obama, even if it was not brought before Congress.
    Thinking like your opponents is supposed to help to defeat them, but it hurts sometimes.