Yeah – I know this was supposed to be a “Putrid Potpourri” edition, but there’s been alarming real-time developments in Freeperville.

You know how every so often a little reality creeps into the eternal ragefest, when they catch themselves during the rage ramp-up and realize they’re being played? This was one of those times. However, the True Believers quickly regroup and counterattack. Suit up, gentle people, because the first offering is –Satanic Butterballs!

Happy Halal Thanksgiving (Boycott Butterball)
American Thinker ^ | November 21, 2011 | Pamela Geller

Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:47:27 PM byMount Athos

Did you know that the turkey you’re going to enjoy on Thanksgiving Day this Thursday is probably halal? If it’s a Butterball turkey, then it certainly is.

I discovered that only two plants in the U.S. that perform halal slaughter keep the halal meat separated from the non-halal meat. At other meat-packing plants, animals are slaughtered following halal requirements, but then only a small bit of the meat is actually labeled halal.

Wendy Howze, a Butterball Consumer Response Representative, responded: “Our whole turkeys are certified halal.”

Halal slaughter involves cutting the trachea, the esophagus, and the jugular vein, and letting the blood drain out while saying “Bismillah allahu akbar” — in the name of Allah the greatest. Many people refuse to eat it on religious grounds.

Others object because of the cruelty to animals that halal slaughter necessitates.

Still others refuse to do so on principle: why should we be forced to conform to Islamic norms? It’s Islamic supremacism on the march, yet again.

Non-Muslims in America and Europe don’t deserve to have halal turkey forced upon them in this way, without their knowledge or consent.

The same Islamic law that mandates that animals be cruelly slaughtered according to halal requirements also teaches hatred of and warfare against unbelievers, the oppression of women, the extinguishing of free speech, and much more that is inimical to our freedom. Don’t support it on this celebration of freedom. Join our Facebook group, ‘Boycott Butterball’.

Don’t buy a Butterball turkey for Thanksgiving.

1 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:47:29 PM byMount Athos
Cue the Freepers who are not convinced that this is ragegasm material:

To: Mount Athos

Too late. Can I make up for it by passing gas in the direction of Mecca?

2 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:50:10 PM byIngtar
To: Mount Athos

Gee, great idea to demand a Butterball Boycott when most people have already bought their birds. That’s like the TV News showing the wild drinking, drugs and sex binges of Spring break 2 weeks after break has taken place. Boycotts seldom work. And most people won’t care much of a drat where the throat was cut, just as long as the bird isn’t still flapping when being stuffed into the oven.

5 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:53:33 PM bytheDentist (fybo; qwerty ergo typo : i type, therefore i misspelll)
To: theDentist

If I boycotted every company that ticked me off I’d be living a subsistence life in a tiny little hut in Montana.

7 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:56:07 PM byMr Ramsbotham (Laws against sodomy are honored in the breech.)
You mean you’renot?
What about the always-imminent SHTF? Are the weapons buried? The gold stacked? The dry provisions catalogued(anyone besides myself ever wonder where the potable water to rehydrate their dried crap is gonna come from once the taps stop running?)?

To: Mount Athos

If you don’t believe in Allah, what difference does it make? Buy Butterball and don’t give away your power. By boycotting you admit it makes a difference.

9 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:57:23 PM byturbocat
To: Mount Athos

Good grief! Why shouldn’t companies provide food that ethnic customers are willing to purchase? Makes for increased sales and a better bottom line. Why punish a company simply because you don’t like the customer base to which it’s trying to expand?

12 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:01:02 PM bySuziQ
Ah – but the True Believers are mounting a counterattack!

To: SuziQ
This I don’t like.

while saying “Bismillah allahu akbar” — in the name of Allah the greatest.

This makes me lose my appetite.

18 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:06:59 PM byDManA
IslamicTurkey

To: DManA
It has been an ancient custom to pray for the animal that’s been sacrificed for your meal. This is not at all peculiar to Moslems. Christian Arabs would traditionally use terminology very similar to that.

So, prayer makes you lose your appetite, or Arabic, or the self-identity of the guy making the prayer?

28 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:15:43 PM bymuawiyah
To: muawiyah

Prayer to a demon does.

29 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:17:54 PM byDManA
IslamicShariaTurkey

To: DManA

Isn’t that the same Mohammedan chant used when they behead Infidels?

51 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:46:48 PM bySERKIT (“Blazing Saddles” explains it all…)
To: Mount Athos

Another tidbit on Halal.All and I repeat all of Costco’s lamb is now halal and their Coleman organic chicken.So since we loved the lamb and the organic chicken this is our last year with Costco. We are looking into Sam’s or BJ’s.

It’s too late. You ate the Satanic lamb chops and your family is going to Hell, you baaa-aaaad man.

Most people just think that Halal is like Kosher. It is not. Kosher slaughter is just a way of processing so all of the blood gets out of the meat. Halal is actually a sacrifice. They point that lamb/turkey in the direction of the Black Rock of Mecca and sacrifice it to Allah. We are all Muslims now.

62 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 10:26:03 PM byGeorgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped.)
Waitaminnit.
COSTCO?????
SatanicPotatoSalad
“Get thee behind be, thou evil side-dish of Satan!”
Emo Phillips

To: Ruy Dias de Bivar

I absolutely agree with you.

Now that I know what they do with this meat I have a moral choice to make.

69 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 11:39:50 PM byDManA
To: MontaniSemperLiberi

Thank you. That means something to me. It is a matter of being a good steward of God’sgifts giblets.

68 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 11:37:23 PM byDManA
FIFY.
So much more after the Islamic order to “Continue Reading, Infidel!”…

Speaking of the Islamic Threat Of Creeping Sharia(tm)…

Obama Leaves God Out of Thanksgiving Address
http://radio.foxnews.com ^ | 11/24/2011 | Todd Starnes

Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:09:08 AM bymassmike

President Obama did not include any reference to God during his weekly address titled, “On Thanksgiving, Grateful for the Men and Women Who Defend Our Country.” His remarks were void of any religious references although Thanksgiving is a holiday traditionally steeped in giving thanks and praise to God.

Not to mention smallpox-laced blankets…

The president said his family was “reflecting on how truly lucky we truly are.”

For many Americans, though, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on how blessed and thankful they are.

But nowhere in the 11-paragraph address does he mention the Almighty.

Therefore, the infidel must die.

Instead, he references the Civil War, two World Wars, and the Great Depression – noting that “Americans drew strength from each other.” However, President Abraham Lincoln said the nation drew its strength from God. He declared as much in his 1863 Thanksgiving Day proclamation:

1 posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:09:11 AM bymassmike
Waitaminnit.
Lincoln comes up for regular bashing on FR for everything from smashing States Rights to “Inperialism”

To: Little Pharma

Lincoln was no different to Napoleon, the Soviets or any other Imperialist, who only goal is to create a great union. You can’t leave the union or else we will go to war.

42 posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:56:32 AM by4rcane
And now all of a sudden, he’s Moses?

To: massmike

In the 14th and 15th centuries Spanish settlers gave thanks to God…English settlers gave thanks to God…Indians gave thanks to their “Spirits”

So obviously, our God can beat up their God.

…Whole point of Thanksgiving is thanks to God for what we have.

5 posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:13:54 AM byDallas59 (President Robert Gibbs 2009-2011)
.I think that revenge is a dish best served with a side of cranberries.

To: massmike
Typical, considering the Alien Usurper has no knowledge of the American experience.
8 posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:14:52 AM byhinckley buzzard
A extraterrestrial usurper? He’s from Hawaii, and won a fair election in a landslide.
What colour is the sky in your world?

To: massmike

What communist dictator ever gave thanks to God?

HitlerPraying

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon The Cross”

Pray for America

17 posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:22:26 AM bybray (Take the Cain Train off the Plantation)
Pray in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.
And Godwin can blow me.

To: NCC-1701

He is an atheist. He never fully adopted Islam and he only went to Rev. Wright’s church for show. He is thankful only for himself.

19 posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:24:50 AM byBlood of Tyrants (Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.)
Would it be too much to ask for you twatwaffles to make up your collective mind?

To: massmike

” I’ll be sure to leave Obama out of MY family’s Thanksgiving blessing…”

I pray about him everyday, but he’s still here!

42 posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:58:57 AM byArchAngel1983 (Arch Angel- on guard / The democrat party “Can Go Straight To Hell”.)
You’re obviously praying to the wrong God.
FSM
OK – I know that Jimbo has decreed that anyone supporting Romney on Free(unless you want to vote for Mittens) Republic.arepersonae non grata, but isn’t this a bit self-destructive?

Huckabee: Tea Party may need to support Romney
Kleinonline.wnd.com ^ | Aaron Klein

Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:11:47 PM byTramonto

The audio about Romney starts at 7:11
Here is a transcript of the conversation in context:

Aaron Klein:

Lets say that Mitt Romney gets the nomination for the GOP, he runs for president in 2012. Romney kind of has this reputation of being a check pants republican, country club republican, a main stream republican, not really a tea party candidate. So do you for see a situation in 2012 where tea party voters actually stay out of the election because they are not motivated by Mitt Romney.

Huckabee:

Well it would be tragic if they stayed out because Mitt Romney may not be their first choice, but Mitt Romney every day of the week and twice on Sunday is going to be a much more effective president for issues that they care about than Barack Obama and I think sometimes there is this anxiety within the Republican Party of who is the perfect candidate. The answer is there isn’t one. And so what you find is you have to decide who can survive the process and whoever that is, and if it is Mitt Romney, then I think republicans, conservatives and tea party need to get behind him and say he may not be our first choice but between you and 0bama, I’ll vote 40 times
Isn’t voting any more thanone time illegal? I mean, for a base that constantly whines about non-existent voter fraud, isn’t this a bit hypocritical even for them?

to help get you elected
.1 posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:11:50 PM byTramonto
To: Tramonto

Count me out. Darn right he’s not one of my favorites. Never for the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

3 posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:13:15 PM byrighttackle44 (I may not be much, but I raised a United States Marine)
To: Tramonto

Ain’t going to happen Huck, we brought into that with Bush, then you tried McCain and now Romney. Sorry pal no more RINOs!!!

6 posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:15:12 PM byTrueblackman (Posting on FR since 1998 and 100% teleprompter free post as well.)
To: Tramonto

If Romney gets the nomination I will not be voting for President in the GE but will still vote in the down-ballot races.

No, it will not matter who his VP pick is, just like it did not matter who McCain picked I didn’t vote for THAT liberal sack of s**t either.

PalinHey

I will NOT be forced to play the “at least he’s not as bad as the other liberal” game.

12 posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:19:22 PM byGrunthor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw)
And, just in case you didn’t get the memo :

To: Tramonto

Trolling for Romney on this pro-life grassroots conservative site will get your account zotted. NO ROMNEY!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!

18 posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:22:12 PM byJim Robinson(Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
.(your) rebellion is fizzling. The “Corrupt Marxist bastard” is still the President Of The United States, and you are still a traitor.
Well, how else can the Freeperati show their support for the inevitable GOP candidate?
Glad you asked.

Swinging to RomneyThe Wall Street Journal (“Lie back and think of England”) ^ | NOVEMBER 21, 2011 | ALLYSIA FINLEY

Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:18:15 PM bypresidio9

Republicans might not particularly like Mitt Romney, but they may have to learn to live with him if they want to take the White House next year. So suggests a poll released today by Purple Strategies, which surveys voters in 12 swing states: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.

President Obama’s approval rating in the swing states is in peril — just 41% overall and 37% among independents — but his saving grace seems to be that voters there are even more sour on the Republican candidates. This critical block of voters gave all of the top GOP contenders lower marks than the president, which may be due in part to the barrage of negative media that Republicans have been facing as the race heats up. The scrutiny, however, will only intensify after the party settles on a nominee, so Republicans may want to choose a candidate who can withstand criticism.

Mr. Romney has the lowest negatives of the field, with 45% of voters giving him the thumbs down. Those numbers aren’t great, but compare them to Herman Cain’s. Fifty-two percent rate Herman Cain negatively and 22% say they definitely wouldn’t vote for him. Just 10% say the same of Mitt Romney. Mr. Romney also fares the best of all the candidates in a head-to-head match-up against the president, running even with him at 45.

“Based on traditional metrics,

(Excerpt) Read more atonline.wsj.com

1 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:18:15 PM bypresidio9
This should be classic.

To: presidio9

If Romney gets the nomination, can we please have a third party candidate?

3 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:21:45 PM byreasonisfaith (Or, more accurately—reason serves faith.)
I hear Donald Trump’s available.

To: reasonisfaith
If Romney gets the nomination, can we please have a third party candidate?

Short answer: No we may not.

It is a source of constant amazment to me how many people on this conservative website need to be reminded that, in a two-party system, any failure to vote for the least undesirable candidate is mathmatically equivalent to a vote for the MOST undesirable candidate.

The whole point of this primary season is to annoint the most likely to suceed “not Romney” candidate so we don’t end up with a McCain/Obama sequel.Thus far we on FR are doing a very good among ourselves ensuring that Romney will end up with the nomination.

That being said, if it comes down to it, best to simply take Queen Victoria’s advice: Spread you legs, close your eyes, lie back, and think of England.

7 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:31:47 PM bypresidio9 (Islam is as Islam does.)
If your rape is inevitable, I suggest you lie back and enjoy it.

To: presidio9
If romney gets the nomination… I will work to destroy the republican party by supporting what is surely to rise up against the elite…
OhPleasePleasePlease

a Conservative army of pissed off American voters!

LLS

14 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:42:49 PM byLibLieSlayer (“Americans are hungry to feel once again a sense of mission and greatness.” Ronaldo Magnus)
To: presidio9

*sigh* Yea, I know its anecdotal, but I have yet to speak to a conservative who will vote for Romney. It’s 3rd or write-in.

Again, I will NEVER EVER vote for RINO-Romney.

23 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:52:06 PM byRIghtwardHo
To: presidio9

I refuse. It is what they have expected us to do for decades (been voting since Goldwater). They bank on taking advantage of us. Not this time. I WILL NEVER EVER vote for Romney. And no conservative I’ve spoken to will.

If they wanna scare me with Hussein, so be it. STILL not gonna vote for Romney.

31 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 8:53:54 PM byRIghtwardHo
To: presidio9

Tough, WSJ Rinos.

I won’t vote for Romney, so it will do you no good to think he might win Ohio.

The Constitution party will run a candidate. I will vote for that candidate or for a 3rd party conservative should they run.

Read my lips: Romney will NOT get my vote. Ever.

42 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:20:35 PM byxzins (Retired Army Chaplain and Proud of It! True Supporters of our Troops PRAY for their VICTORY!)
To: presidio9

I thought it was forbidden to show support for Mitt in any way on FR?

44 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:23:44 PM bystuartcr (“Everything happens as God wants it to…otherwise, things would be different.”)
DangerClose

To: presidio9

So true. I no longer think FR as a conservative website but rather an Evangelical website. I still love the interesting selection of links posted by members but the discussions that follow are often offensive, immature and hateful. These comments from anonymous members has really killed the mood here. I prefer the format of Facebook with people posting under their true identities in a way that fosters personal responsibility. As all true conservatives know, personal liberty cannot exist without personal responsibility.

47 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:31:01 PM byZevonismymuse
Ban_him3

To: LibLieSlayer

Take your ideology and shove it! This election is about taking the presidency away from 0, nothing else! Stay-home Conservatives gave the country to 0 in 2008 and you are asking them to do it again in 2012. What a bunch of f’ing idiots!

62 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:47:09 PM byballs (0 lies like a Muslim (Google “taqiyya”))
You know, I think I see a pattern developing here…

To: balls

“What a bunch of f’ing idiots!”

Are you saying that those of us who won’t vote Romney in the general election are “f’ ing idiots”?

66 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 9:52:59 PM byNik Naym (It’s not my fault… I have compulsive smartass disorder.)
To: Darren McCarty

This website is clear evidence for the fact that any current GOP candidate is not going to get his full number yet, because there are plenty of moron(sic) proclaiming that they refuse to vote if their candidate is not nominated.

78 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 10:01:45 PM bypresidio9 (Islam is as Islam does.)
OhNoYouDidnt

To: balls
I see that you are a party man… “win at all costs” kind of republican. You have that right… but it is you that are blind and an idiot. Read Reagan’s words and learn the truth
What a great idea! Let’s do that, shall we?
“Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.”

. When the lines blur and one can no longer discern the difference between the republican party and the dim party… Conservatives do not vote. Reagan explained that in his 1975 CPAC speech
Ah, yes – I remember it well…
“All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.”
“I favor the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it must be enforced at gunpoint if necessary.”
“I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.”

and warned people like you as to why the republican party lost so badly the year before.

I owe NO allegiance to the party… I am still a free American and if you republicans nominate romney, then you will have nominated a white version of obama… and there will be NO difference in the outcome for America.

I could hold my nose and vote for perry or newt or cain… but it would strictly be a vote against obama… ALL of these candidates are awful… but I will never vote for romney and that is the bottom line. There are enough of us that your party cannot win an election without us... and we have warned steadily since 2008. All of the venom in the world will not change that fact.

LLS

90 posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 10:15:27 PM byLibLieSlayer (“Americans are hungry to feel once again a sense of mission and greatness.” Ronaldo Magnus)
I love these guys,
See ya next week!

Like this:

Tagged , , , , , ,

6 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “It’s so good to be home for the Halalidays” edition

1. mass says:

Wow. These folks are clowns, and they’re getting crazier by the day.
    They can see that their politicians are frauds, but they cannot understand that it’s their worldview that’s fraudulent, based soley on lies, bigotry, spite, resentment, hatred and ignorance… and more ignorance.

2. Scott says:

God love the little idiots, they’ll never understand that they’re the ones who keep shooting themselves in the foot over and over. They never seem to realize that they’re not the majority — they’re a micro-minority of nutcases.

3. Kevin says:

Nice little omnibus this week.
    I’ve been over at Lucianne’s site, reading the reax to Herman Cain’s lawyer’s non-denial about a 13-year affair. Fun fun fun!

4. Tommy T says:

On my FaceBook profile (available on request):
    “I see Herman Cain is saying he will be accused of an extramarital affair. Is this a ploy to catch up with Gingrich?”

5. thebewilderness says:

That was adorable!

6. mazareth says:

Thank you yet again for wading into the swamp that is FR!