Election Day Crack Van

Posts in the van belong to their posters. Sound effects belong to the ferrets. BARACK ME LIKE A HURRICANE.

Update: EPIC ELECTION VAN is closed for the night. Thank you to the more than 50 people who showed up to chat over the course of the night. It was a hell of a re-election party.

12 thoughts on “Election Day Crack Van

1. adrastos says:

I’ll be in and out; mostly out this evening.

2. BlackSheep0ne says:

Van must be full — lets me sign up but not join.

3. Athenae says:

Sheep, try the Flash if the Java doesn’t work. And give it a sec after it lets you sign up, sometimes loading takes a while.

4. Escariot says:

[ presses face on outside of van window. Pouts.] iPad not letting me in…boooooooo

5. Athenae says:

Try the flash or the mobile if the Java won’t work, and wait a bit after signing in to despair.

6. Thanks again A!!! Great time tonight! And thanks all the rest of you crackers!
    RP

7. Maplestreet says:

Just had a look at the FR.
    First post I see is Thanking Chief Justice John Roberts for letting the govt enslave us all. I don’t get it.
    Second post, getting to the earlier article on rioting, is a more ominous “We tried the soap box, Then the ballot box, Then the judicial box, And then a last try at the ballot box. All that is left is an ammo box…”

8. BlackSheep0ne says:

Thank you, Athenae, Adrastos, and Jude, for running an absolutely great election-watch party!!!!

i think it’s high time we thank georgee W bushit for this.

10. Snarki, child of Loki says:

Maplestreet: that post about Roberts is about the ACA getting past SC review.
    Really, the R’s have the votes in the House, if they’re SO offended by Roberts they should just impeach him.
    I’ll even help them out with the costs of printing “IMPEACH ROBERTS” bumper-stickers, just because I’m a giving person.
    Great crack van…I can’t wait for the upcoming FR report. It will be epic.

11. Thanks all y’all. The crack van held me steady when I was faltering.

Thanks Snarki.