Don’t blame us

My Krewe du Vieux sub-krewe had an anti-Roger Goodell theme this year: Spank Delays The Game but we did not pull the plugon the Super Bowl. I suspect the powers that be from Mayor Landrieu to Entergy to the folks who run the Super Dome will blame the people who put on the half-time show: shit always runs down hill, after all. In short, spank someone other than Spank:

Dont' blame us
Photo by Ride Hamilton

I’m pretty sure that Richard Thompson is in the clear too:

7 thoughts on “Don’t blame us

meh, did not watch. hell, i hate when the packers are in it cause then i have to watch it. crapitalism killed the super bowl too.

2. Lex says:

I can haz infrastructure?

3. adrastos says:

Actually, the backup generator worked perfectly but I blame Destiny’s Child.

4. Maitri says:

Guess the CRAPS theme of “Entergy Comes In Spurts” was apropos!

5. adrastos says:

Yep. Great float this year.

6. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

And now there will be a ‘special inquiry’ into the power drop…?!? Wow, what about the inquiry into the delay after Isaac?!!? And that was to RESIDENTS left without ANY power…not just a bunch of toffs having a semi-lit, but not utterly bereft of electricity half hour in the Superdome?!!?!

Not a big fan of football and cancelled my cable TV over a year back – so I missed it.
    Would have loved to have heard the sportscasters fill time and appear to be in control.