Wendy Davis is a Badass

THIS is what standing up for women looks like.

God, look and learn, lazy-ass lawmakers. Look and learn. This is what you do when something REALLY matters. This is what you do when you really want to fight.

Wendy Davis for president. This, now, today.

7 thoughts on “Wendy Davis is a Badass

1. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

YEAH!!! I would move back to Texas if it went purple and then blue!!! Convincing my man…might take more convincing…(not that he’s a conservative by any stretch)

2. Kevin says:

Not covered by CNN, MSNBC or Fox News.
    Equally unsurprising, also not on front page of Daily Kos.

3. virgotex says:

“YEAH!!! I would move back to Texas if it went purple and then blue!!! ”
    Great team spirit there… thanks for all the help.

4. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

Hey, I didn’t leave Texas because of the politics, but pRick Hairy governor and his cronies are not luring me back. I did my bit to support and vote for Liberals while I spent the so-far majority of my voting age there.

5. BlackSheep0ne says:

C’mon back. Gilbert Hinojosa is here, and Wendy Davis, and Leticia VDP, and the Castro brothers, and we are going to kick the Gee Oh Pee right back into their Talibornagin caves.

6. Andrew Abshier says:

I’m a native Texan, and Wendy Davis embodies the fighting spirit of my home state. She does have ambitions for higher office, from what I understand. President? Not yet. Governor of Texas? Absolutely–or maybe as Lt. Governor, which in the Texas constitution is actually more powerful than the Governor’s chair.

7. BlackSheep0ne says:

Hells to the Yes — Wendy Davis for Lite Gov, and let Li’l Ricky stew.