Stupidity: The Other White Meat

Women are silly creatures who vote based on which candidate is the cutest.

Whereas men vote entirely based on rational factors:

FUCK KENNEDY AND FUCK EVERY STINKIN LIBERAL PILE OF DICK SNIFFERS BUSH HAS BALLS KERRY LICKS EM

I look forward to the forthcoming Washington Post column about perceived presence or lack of balls in a candidate, and its impact on the Office Park Dad vote.

(You all have no idea how many pages there are on the Internet featuring the phrase “gay faggort.” It took me all morning to find this post. Luckily I also remembered the bit about “Horsehead sucks dicks in hell” so that made the searches a little easier. The things I go through for you people.)

12 thoughts on “Stupidity: The Other White Meat

1. Grandmère Mimi says:

There’s a degree of self-hatred in Linda that is astonishing:
    “My own theory is that women don’t decide elections because they’re not rational political actors — they don’t make firm policy commitments and back the candidates who will move society in the direction they want it to go. Instead, they vote on impulse, and on elusive factors such as personality.”
    And she samples women from that cesspool, Washington, DC, and thinks she’s in the real world.
    “Worse, women consistently score 10 to 20 percentage points lower than men on studies of political knowledge, regardless of their education or income level.”
    One wonders what Linda’s score would be.

2. aimai says:

I spend lots and lots of my free time talking politics with people I run into and I can absolutely say that both men and women, in the end, routinely explain their vote for Bush during the last election as a vote against Kerry because they didn’t like him. And not only do they have the balls to say that to me, but they explain that it is the democrats fault for not putting up someone that personally pleased them. They can’t tell you a damn thing about Bush’s policies or his opponents policies. In fact, the only thing they don’t like about Bush is that his screw up with the war is *so huge* they can’t remain ignorant of it. His other policy initiatives they hardly know anything about. That goes for men as well as women.
    aimai

not only do humans suck, but far tooooooo many are quite stupid as well.
    or uninformed by the teevee gnews MEdeeya.

4. jimmy says:

qk8Ycl fw831f64td9glse934dkjga

5. brain says:

7gZyad fdf043hj93jkfjw845qgtj6fqp

6. Pmlrensx says:

This site is crazy 🙂 http://google.us/group/iiticket miley cyrus concert tickets onf http://google.us/group/uuticket american airlines tickets 453

7. jonn says:

grererret

8. xhamster says:

My pussy got wet immediately knowing she was trying to see it so I lazily toyed with my clit through my cleanly cut pubic hair tape xhamster ;)))wifelovers com discus index

9. literotica says:

My cock seemed to automatically find it’s way to her entrance and I heard her gasp slightly as my helmet nestled between her fanny lips and I then pushed myself into her literotica c ;))kaktuz horse

10. pinkworld says:

He placed it inside her hot cunt and started pumping away as hard as he could she was moaning and screaming with ecstasy on pinkworld

11. My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought
    I might as well check things out. I like what I
    see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding out
    about your web page for a second time.