Putting on the Ditz

CAPTION THIS:

Queen5

BONUS:

Queen2_2

Queen3_3

Bonus Bonus: Video from the evening…

12 thoughts on “Putting on the Ditz

1. virgotex says:

You are evil. And I mean that as a compliment.

2. scout says:

Yeah EVIL!!!!!

3. Elspeth R says:

#1 pic: George’s ‘thoughts’:”Golly jeepers maw, ah’m posin’ wit da queen of the engle-lands!!!
    Laura’s thoughts: “If ah ask nahcely, ah wunder if she’ll let me ware that sparkly play purty on her haid?”
    Queen’s thoughts:”Odds FISH! These folks are complete loonies! We’d rather be cleaning up after our Corgis on a night of bad kibble…”
    #2 pic: “Taffeta! Darling, TAFFETA!!!”
    #3 pic: “Gawd, I hope that dose of Beano kicks in or else this dress is gonna have a blowhole…”
    LOVE THE YF CLIP!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Even the “monster” was more at home in a tux, and comported himself like a true gentleman…
    duh-bya…? Not so much.
    Elspeth

oy, high fashion, NOT.
    you would think lauWa would do better on her special white tie dinner.

5. skippy says:

my abject apologies for going off topic so early, but i personally just found out about this myself, and am quite excited:
    skippy’s friend finds unpublished steinbeck play!
    !

6. Michael says:

“…and you thought ‘The Aristocrats’ was a sick joke…”

7. CybScryb says:

Put a tux on this particular Texan and all you get is a pretty decent lookin’ cow paddy.

8. FeralLiberal says:

Pic 2 looks like a pair of villains from a Disney cartoon. Unfortunatly, much more malicious.

9. mds says:

oy, high fashion, NOT.
    you would think lauWa would do better on her special white tie dinner.

Oh, for God’s sake, yes. It’s a full formal event, and she can’t be bothered to wear a proper gown? She might as well have just gone with a velour pantsuit.
    Anyway, Panel 2 caption: “Sir! How many countries do you currently face war crimes charges in?”
    Panel 1 caption: [Thought balloon] “Still the smelly buffoon who personally offended me in 1991, yet now he’s their head of state. How did these people ever beat us?”
    (I was just going to go with the easy one, “We are not amused,” but decided to stretch myself a bit. What do I win?)

10. BuggyQ says:

Someday, I want to go to a dinner wearing a contrasting sash and a crown. I’d settle for a tiara. But the sash is a must.
    As for Henry, go here for some fun facts about his date:
    One of her hobbies is terrifying queens, so I’m sure she fit right in at dinner.

11. gamecheats says:

Oh,EVIL!!!!!

12. anonymouse69 says:

Look at those expressions in the first photo. It’s really quite obvious–GEORGIE CUT ONE!!! Right beside the bleedin’ QUEEN OF ENGLAND!!! QE2 is wondering: “Gracious! What is that odor offending my royal sensibilities?” Laura’s smiling, thinking: “That’ll teach you to refer to my white-tie gown as “Crawford chic”. A marvelous time had by all!!!