Friday Ferretblogging: Continuing Recovery Edition

Puck displays the crucial “hang out in a gift bag intended for, you know, a gift, but rendered unusable now due to being rubbed all over with squirrel fur and made into a hideout from an annoying younger brother” component of his rehabilitation.

100_2525

12 thoughts on “Friday Ferretblogging: Continuing Recovery Edition

1. Elspeth R says:

Huzzah to the Puckman!!! πŸ™‚ Here’s to many MANY more bags being sacrificed to his enjoyment! πŸ™‚
    Elspeth

2. “Ferret in a Bag” sounds like an example of English food.
    (Yes, my brain works strangely.)

3. Just cute, that’s all.

4. mdh says:

I have thome thquirrel fur on my thungue jutht now.

5. liprap says:

Awww…the world’s cutest limousine mouse!

6. Elspeth R says:

spork, quite right – “toad in the hole”/”ferret in a bag”! πŸ™‚ Just watch out for the “spotted dick” or not…?
    hee hee!
    Liprap “limousine mouse”! πŸ™‚
    Further Friday fun! πŸ™‚
    Elspeth

7. virgotex says:

“Ferret in a Bag” sounds like an example of English food

Good Day! Today’s specials are Bubble and Squeak, Toad in the Hole, Pig in a Blanket and Ferret in a Bag.
    I once commented to A that “The Ailing Weasel” sounded like the saddest pub in the world.

i’ll stick with the fish and chips.

9. PurpleGirl says:

Awww. Cute. (My friends’ ferrets liked to play in bags and get swung (sp?) around in them.)

10. Just watch out for the “spotted dick” or not…?
    I have a tin of microwavable Spotted Dick in my cupboard.
    I haven’t had the courage to try it.
    (There’s a comic – Nick Bakay – who did a fake ad for an actual product: Frozen Spotted Dick. Part of his fake ad copy went: “It’s what kept your father out of the Army in ’43!”).

Spork Incident – RE: Ferret in a bag – I’m starting to picture Mr. Bean with a take out bag, opening it up,and a furry critter attaching to his nose.