Friday Ferretblogging

Merry Christmas, everybody. I wish I had something profound this year, but honestly, I’m recovering from the head cold from hell, and this fall was crazy, and all I want to do is sit wrapped in a blanket and stare at the fire. So here’s some ferrets with antlers on their heads:

Bucky.fitzmas

Bucky: YAY CHRISTMAS! I love you! I love these antlers! I love everything! Boom de yada boom de yada!

Riot.fitzmas

Riot: Oh God, just get it over with and give me my treat already. You’re so ridiculous, Mom.

Puck.fuckthis

Puck: I WON’T POSE YOU CAN’T MAKE ME MY REAL MOM’S A PRINCESS AND SHE’LL COME AND TAKE ME AWAY AND THEN YOU’LL BE SORRY YOU PUT TOY ANTLERS ON MY HEAD FOR FIVE SECONDS I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.

Yeah, that’s why we don’t send out family Christmas cards.

I hope you and yours have a warm, safe, and happy holiday.

9 thoughts on “Friday Ferretblogging

1. virgotex says:

Big hugs to you and Mr. A. Scritchez to beasties. Stay warm and have a great day with the excesses of your choice.

2. Again with cruelly stapling antlers to the wee beasties!

3. Dan says:

Merry Christmas A, Mr. A, Puck, Riot, Bucky and anyone else I may have missed!

4. joejoejoe says:

Puck must be related to Bigfoot. Never a clear picture of either. Peas on earth people!

my cats were not subjected, nor did they get presents.

6. JaxB. says:

The photos of your kits cheered me up on a cloudy Christmas day here in DC area.

7. Spocko says:

Knowing that you are in the world and my friend makes things better. The ferrets with antlers is a bonus.

8. Adrastos says:

I love the picture of Bucky; it makes Miss Della look happy in her xmas shot.
    Hope you, Mr. A and the critters had a good day.

9. The Other Sarah says:

The cats who own Casa Black Sheep all got Appetizers, which made me jealous. It’s a new and pricey offering from the Fancy Feast company. It’s real fish or chicken (comes in three flavors) that you actually can see the structure in, with a bit of a simple broth (appears and smells as if it might be braising liquid with no additives). The cats were all ecstatic except Alex (whose autoimmune disorder makes chewing difficult: he’s essentially allergic to his teeth). Alex liked the gravy, though. 🙂
    Happy New Year, A and all your households, both real and virtual. Thanks for leaving the door open for me here.