Crack Van at 7:30 CST

CRACK VAN ALL THE COVERAGE.

Come yell at Chris Christie with me. I need a target for my anger at the moment and it’s just so lovely of the RNC to provide me with one.

9 thoughts on “Crack Van at 7:30 CST

1. Gene G says:

Hell yeah! Governor Pugsley McJobkill!

2. Dee Loralei says:

I’ve got my weekly OFA phonebank to NC first, so will be late. And boyhowdy will I be ready to drink with you guys!

3. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

I will do my bestest to get out of here at 4:25 (PST) and tag in as soon as I can sidle through Bel Air.

Romney still flaunting wealth.
    Local news linked to Newsday article that Romney got the official nomination(didn’t mention the below).
    Head picture is of Romney, his wife, and a grandson getting off the airplane in Tampa – from Getty Images
    The grandson (who appears around 12) is wearing a shirt with the left half covered in a logo of what appears to be someone riding a horse with a long stick. That is, Polo. I’m guessing if I could see the other side clearer it would be the name of his polo club.

AAARGGH. Just checked the link to make sure I had put it in right. Either they just changed the picture or they are rotating pictures.
    Either way, Just go to google imageshttp://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=ii and search for romney plane tampa. It is the one with the grandkid in te foreground just as the 3 are exiting the plane.
    Business Week is also using this picture

6. The Kenosha Kid says:

What is 7:30 CST in real people time?

7. joejoejoe says:

Chris Christie is to being an asshole what Chris Cringle is to Christmas.

8. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

Have I missed the Crack Van??!

9. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

Oh, hell…CST…I’m all thinking EST. Between hurricane Isaac, dumbass work, and a young (mid-20s) cousin is going into labor w/twins…I’m all in a kerfuffle.