Your President Speaks! Again!

Yesterday, in Mobile, Alabama, at a fundraiser for Sentaor Jaif Sayshuns.

It’s Like They Don’t Understand English

These people are dangerous, they’re lethal, you can’t make any — can’t talk common sense to them.

Why He Calls It What He Calls It

We face threats from around the world. That’s why I call it a global war on terror.

What This Kind Of Battle Has Got

And in Iraq, this is a tough fight in Iraq. It really is. It’s the kind of battle that has got the capability of shaking the will of the American people.

Home, Home On The Range

The President makes decisions. And I made the decision to send more troops into Baghdad and Iraq as opposed to pulling out, and I want to share with you why. I saw the sectarian violence that was beginning to range.

He Speaks The Stupid

Vacuum Up Them Strategies

And remember, al Qaeda and the extremists love chaos. They’re looking for power vacuums into which they can move their ideology as well as their strategies.

Show Those Moms

I talked to Prime Minister Maliki last week and made it very clear to him that people all around the United States hope they succeed, but we understand that they are going to have to do some hard work, that they’ve got to do the political work necessary, that they’ve got to show those moms that a peaceful world will come, and they’ll do the political work necessary to get it done.

Technical School or al Qaeda? Hmmmmm…

Al Qaeda would be emboldened. It would make it easier to recruit. It would cause people who might be trying to choose what kind of life they would want to slip into the company of these radicals and killers.

The Threats That Would Evolve By Enabling Radicals To Be Able To Emerge

People would look back 50 years from now, I’m confident, and say, what happened to them in the year 2007? How come they couldn’t see the impending danger? How come they couldn’t see the threats that would evolve by enabling radicals to be able to emerge — how come they didn’t deal with Iran as a perpetuator of radical Shiism that would be in competition with radical Sunniism, all of which would endanger the United States of America.

Those Damn Kids

And I believe it’s in the interests of the United States of America to promote freedom and democracy as the great alternatives to the ideology that inspired 19 kids to come and kill nearly 3,000 of our citizens.

Talkin’ About The Peace

What Liberty Has Got

Liberty has got the ability to lift people’s hopes, to bring light into society. Liberty has got the capacity to lay that foundation of peace for generations to come.

Why They Got The President The Veto

And now the task is to make sure that we keep your spending down to a reasonable level. And that’s why they got the President the veto.

8 thoughts on “Your President Speaks! Again!

1. Peregwyn says:

“The enemy sees the progress, they bombed the mosques, it caused the sectarian violence to begin to spill out.”
    I was quite unaware that they were storing the sectarian violence in the Mosques.

2. Hoppy says:

Peregwyn, surely you have seen the newsreels, where there is this greenish fluid-like stuff that is just spilling out everywhere, great gushers, literally gallons of the stuff? Hmmm…maybe that was that Exorcist movie I was watching.

3. anonymouse69 says:

“My dad was a Navy fighter pilot who fought the Japanese. They were the sworn enemy of our country. Thousands of people died. And yet, some 60 years later, his son sits at the table talking about the peace with the former enemy, Koizumi and now Prime Minister Abe.”
    How many times has he brought this crap up? If I were Japanese, I would be offended by the constant reminders of Dubya Dubya Two. I sure know that, if I were to bring up a past tiff with my wife in any conversation and she heard it or heard about it, I would just be asking for a fat lip.

4. Nora says:

AND you’d think that someone who dodged the war of his generation would be a teeny bit reluctant to keep referring to his father’s fighting in the war of his generation.

5. gob says:

pretty sure his dad flew torpedo bombers.yep, he did.

6. gene214 says:

Yeah, we fixed them Japanese alright. Dropped two big nookular bombs on them people. That’s why we can sit around talkin’ peace, because those japs know whose boss. And that’s why I wanna bomb EYE-RAN. Memo to George: Your daddy didn’t defeat the Japanese, it was a collective effort by the US and it’s allies (remember when the US had allies? Real allies that is, not just Nicaragua and Lichtenstein? Of course you don’t, George). An effort which was led by a DEMOCRATIC President – a fact curiously overlooked by you.

7. Bryan says:

It real nice that he’s down in Alabama helping out Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III. It’s too bad he has never bothered to offer much in the way of assistance to the poor fisherfolk who lived in Bayou La Batre, Alabama until Katrina wiped it clean.
    The money he collected for a political campaign would help a lot of people rebuild and get back to work so we didn’t have to buy Asian shrimp on the Gulf coast, but I guess they are too poor to worry about, while Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is a rich man, like his Daddy before him.
    I could say he has a lot of damn gall bringing up military service while helping in an Alabama Senate campaign, but he probably doesn’t remember the last time he did it. Chemicals will do that to you.

8. Alex Fetcher says: