Morning, everyone!
Well, the Freeperati are churning out the stupid like there’s no tomorrow, and I’m still going through threads from a month ago. Before we start, I want everyone to suit up outside the lab, because I have to share something with you garnered from “whatobamameanstome.com”

A Freeper, as helpless outside the controlled environment of FR as a turtle is on its back, breaks down and threatens violence against yours truly.

My telling him that I’m probably a better shot than he is does not help.

His next missive is (no, I’m not making this up):

“Face it tommy t, you will soon see what comes out of the business end of
our weapons”

Dr.Freud to the white courtesy phone,
please…
See why I wanted you to suit up first? Eeeewwwww.

Ok – off to Freeperville!

First offering:

Told to snap out of it, Freepers snap!‏

Mike Murphy: To go forward, GOP must snap out of its Sarah Palin spell

The New York Daily News ^

| July 9, 2009
| Mike Murphy

Posted onThursday, July 09, 2009 10:07:56 PM by2ndDivisionVet

Gov. Sarah Palin is the political train wreck that keeps on giving.
First, she was an awful choice last year as John McCain’s running mate.
I came to this conclusion with regret – I am one of McCain’s biggest
admirers.
But facts are facts. An inexperienced governor of a
small state, she lacked the experience to be President and brought
nothing to the ticket except a surefire knack for exciting voters who
were already reliably Republican. It was a strategically awful choice,
and I said so – both on and off microphone – at the time. Most pundits
thought I was wrong. Look at the crowds she can draw, I was told. She
“excites the base.”
Phooey. Every presidential election year
brings forth some new nugget of conventional wisdom from the media
elite that totally misses the real picture. Last year, the big wrong
idea was this notion that base voters have somehow become the new swing
voters. We are now told the party base – those voters who will vote for
a bag of cement if it has an R or D attached to it – must be carefully
appealed to, romanced and appeased.
(…)
So
even now, after a bizarre resignation spectacle that should lead any
levelheaded Republican to cringe at the idea of letting Palin within a
thousand miles of the GOP nomination, she may have enough support to
attempt a run for President.
She’ll lose, of course, almost
certainly the Republican primaries and certainly the general election.
Palin’s GOP is still only one part of that Republican base, and her
slice will shrink after last week’s hara-kiri. Many of her one-time
admirers will shake their heads and grumpily admit to themselves that
those liberal jerks in the media elite might have been right about this
one after all.
But for some in our demoralized party, the
romantic joy of fighting the good fight alongside the most hated enemy
of our own enemies is still a seductive idea, at least for now.
****
Murphy
is a writer and Republican political consultant who has advised John
McCain, Mitt Romney, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jeb Bush.

Popcorn time!

To: 2ndDivisionVet
They speak of Sarahcuda’s inexperience –The
Zero has an empty resume, except for his deep involvement with ACORN
and Bill Ayers.

posted onThursday, July 09, 2009 10:10:58 PM
byLiteKeeper
(When do the impeachment proceedings begin?)

And, of course, being President of the United States Of America. There’s always that.

To: 2ndDivisionVet
Screw this bastard… I’m sick of this crap!
GO SARAH!!! After reading some of Sun Tzu, I can’t help but wonder if
she’s read ALL of The Art of War, and memorized it…
he he he

posted onThursday, July 09, 2009 10:11:50 PM
byMama Shawna

Oh, she’s readall of the Sun Tzus. Also.

To: 2ndDivisionVet
Just…wow. As I’ve said, it looks like the RINOs really are willing to destroy the GOP to take her out.

posted onThursday, July 09, 2009 10:12:21 PM
byAl B.
(Dennis Miller on why he loves Sarah Palin: “She bugs all the right people”)

And asI’ve said, it looks like the Palinbots are willing to destroy the GOP to put herin.
And that’s ok in my book.

The only way it could get any better?

PalinNugent2012

To: 2ndDivisionVet
He is correct. As much as we all like Palin, she is
NOT electable on the top of the ticket. She can be a valuable member of
the party and help the GOP a lot. Its time we be real, while we still
have the time.
posted onThursday, July 09, 2009 10:13:45 PM
bymrsixpack36

Uh oh.

To: mrsixpack36
Are you his valet or his pool boy?

posted onThursday, July 09, 2009 10:16:03 PM
by2ndDivisionVet
(Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage. ~H.L. Mencken)

Oofa! That’s a twofer! Accusing someone with common sense of being a hireling and, at the same time, smearing Murphy with accusations of teh gay!

To: vaudine
I say anyone who ran a republican campaign the last 4 years should never be hired again. I think Sarah said as much.

posted onThursday, July 09, 2009 10:18:43 PM
byBrimack34
(I hate people that hate Palin)

Um – wouldn’t that include Sarah Palin? Or was she running a Democratic campaign?

Oh well, consistency, hobgoblins, etc.
More after

2 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – “Still playing catch-up” edition

Wow Tommy, if the crazy keeps coming so fast, you’re gonna have to hire an assistant.
    I’ve gotta ask, your posts on whatobamameanstome (I assume someone thought it was a nice idea and didn’t realize the crazy posts they’s get) – they refer to community.livejournal.com/confurvatives
    From the name, conFURvatives, is this some kind of fetish site for repubs????
    Also love the post the Palin isn’t any good for the top of the ticket – could some sexism be at play here?

2. Tommy T says:

From the name, conFURvatives, is this some kind of fetish site for repubs????
    Posted by: MapleStreet
    You can’t make up something that good:
    I can just picture conservatives dressed like Afghan Hounds, with fantasies of being mounted by Ann Coulter.
    Repeat “Eeeeww”.