ACORN The Omnipotent?

The wingnut’s attempts to demonize ACORN seem to have reached their zenith: a majority of Republicans think ACORN stole the 2008 election for Obama. I suppose I shouldn’t be gobsmacked or speechless but I am. ACORN? All powerful? Who knew? Not me…

9 thoughts on “ACORN The Omnipotent?

1. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

Oh good gravy marie…and it was probably stolen by a pimp and his ho’ to regale their clientele with in their ill-gotten-home-loan…
    Tangy Kali on Melba Toast…really!??!???!

2. GentillyGirl says:

I AM a member of ACORN and I am the ALL-POWERFUL. Kneel before me and pray… *giggles>

3. dan mcenroe says:

[ cue mainstream media apologist creating false equivalency by saying, “Well, many on the left think that Bush stole the 2004 election …”]
    [ cue Dan throwing shit at the TV ]

4. Nah, they don’t think that. They’ve just figured out something Dems haven’t. Catapult the propaganda, via polls, and the MSM will pick it up and run w it. Next thing you know, Obama himself is setting up a special prosecutor to look into charges that Acorn stole the election

do they admit 2000 + 04 were? if not, STFU and go away. the black man TROUNCED palin and angry old white man.

6. racymind says:

I am tearing through all past connections, looking for all possible connections to ACORN… so I can hype them up on my resume.

7. mikefromtexas says:

Maybe someone at Marvel Comics can create a new super hero/villian out of ACORN. They’d know how to do it right.

8. ...now I try to be amused says:

With the hardcore wingnuts nobodythey knew voted for Obama, so therehad to be some kind of chicanery, don’tchaknow.
    “Maybe someone at Marvel Comics can create a new super hero/villain out of ACORN. They’d know how to do it right.”
    I don’t know how Marvel would do it, but I’d make ACORN’s mastermind an evil super-squirrel.

9. atablarasa says:

I have only one qualm about this post. Well, two. First, shouldn’t it be “nadir” rather than “zenith”? And second, how can you assume that the “the wingnut’s attempts to demonize ACORN” can ever reach a bottom?