State of the Crack Van Address

Because if it is going to be basically that Republicans are right and we should stop doing everything, I cannot watch that alone.

Van will roll out at about 7:30 p.m. Central tomorrow. For the pre-game. Because that will in no way be rage-inducing or anything.

We will also have visitors fromNorth Decoder, as we’re trying out a Joint Session of the Crack Van with them. It may not work. The Van may not be able to bridge the space-time, you know, thingie. But hey, as I would tell the president if he was taking my calls this afternoon, better to try something than to sit on our asses assuming it’ll never work.

12 thoughts on “State of the Crack Van Address

1. escariot says:

Sunglasses-check
    ipod-check
    handheld GPS-check
    barf bag-check
    lotsa metal folding chairs for A to throw-check
    Rubbermaid-Orange Ten Gallon Insulated Water Cooler for Cosmos-check
    Count me in

i am getting more sick of the left o haters. would they prefer mccrap to pick sotomayor’s seat instead? or a depression? PALIN???

3. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

Inaction is about as bad as a deliberate misstep.

4. virgotex says:

good, I was hoping you’d feel the urge.

5. Tommy T says:

Oh, this is priceless:
    From the Pelican Institute website:
    Exposing Truth: Undercover Video, New Media and Creativity
    Featuring Investigative Journalist and Filmmaker James O’Keefe
    January 21, 2010 12:30-1:30PM
    Plimsoll Club at the World Trade Center
    New Orleans, LA
    Cost: $35
    RSVP: info@pelicaninstitute.org
    Bwahahahah!!!!
    Tommy

6. spocko says:

I went over to the North Decoder site and welcomed them.
    I’m glad you invited them.

7. NorthDecoder says:

We’re looking forward to this. Should be fun.

8. GentillyGirl says:

Might be here.

9. I wonder what Vitter thinks of O’Keefe’s shenanigans. Of course, the senator can’t comment because of the federal investigation.

10. hoppy says:

This is the first Obama speech I am dreading. I will probably watch at least as much of it as I can stand. That may not be much.
    Yes Obama is much better than McCain would have been, but far less than he should be and even more less than we expected him to be. A very meek President, a one term President, most likely, as of now, a failed President.

11. Elspeth Ravenwind says:

I’ll be in da Van, and sadly, have my alcohol handy for the agreed upon craptacular words to slam down shots to. I was hoping to keep from having to do that this administration, but sadly, have been let down.

12. I will not watch it. I have had my share of inspirational, empty speeches to last what I have left of life. Besides, there is stuff like this:
    guantatamo, justification for torture, rendition, health care have done me in.