Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Athenae’s Choice Edition

Good Monday morning, gentle people.

As Ms. A noted here, the top story in Freeperville this week was the fallen angel that we all know as Scott Brown (R-Quisling).

Suit up, everyone – the sploo … um …toxic waste from exploding Freeper noggins s going to be flying in all directions.

Form this:

Gallery
of pictures of Scott Brown during his modeling days. Link Only

Boston Globe
| 2/4/10
| Staff

Posted onSaturday, February 06, 2010
9:22:24 PM
byruralvoter

Link only to online gallery of six pictures. Scott Brown was a
catalog model for ten years during the 1980’s. The last picture is the
best.

div class=”a2″>To: ruralvoter

Nice looking man.

I like a good chin and bedroom eyes.

posted onSaturday, February 06, 2010 9:30:19 PM
byTribalPrincess2U
(demonicRATS … taxes, pain and slow death. Is this what you want?)

div class=”a2″>To: TribalPrincess2U

Oh my! I like that smooth chest and very sexy face!

posted onSaturday, February 06, 2010 9:39:33 PM
byBritt0n

div class=”a2″>To: ruralvoter

All I can say is WOW!!! He’s one dishy Senator!

posted onSaturday, February 06, 2010 10:12:31 PM
byLucky2
(Senator Scott Brown (R)… how sweet it is!)

/div>

To this:

Scott
Brown joins Dems and votes to end debate on jobs bill

The Hill ^

| Feb. 22. 2010
| Jordan Fabian

Posted onMonday, February 22, 2010
5:09:01 PM
bymystery-ak

Newly-seated Republican Sen. Scott Brown (Mass.) on Monday joined
Democrats in voting to end debate on their $15 billion jobs bill.

Brown
crossed the aisle after Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) nixed an
$85 billion, bipartisan plan in favor of a more narrowly-focused bill.

(Excerpt) Read more atthehill.com

To: mystery-ak

Wow! That was quick.

I thought Brown would be a strong fiscal conseravtive.

I was so wrong. He is a bigtime RINO.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:11:21 PM
bynhwingut
(Palin/Bachmann ’12)

div class=”a2″>To:F15Eagle

TRAITOR

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:12:23 PM
bymanonCANAL

p>To: mystery-ak

Can we get our donation back? What a disappointment he’s turning
out to be.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:12:29 PM
byjersey117

No, you can’t get your damned donation back. Consider it your tuition.

To: mystery-ak

I hope Mass go the recall route on this jerk.

Or hopefully he is saying yes but plans to blindside them with a no
vote when they think they have the votes; albeit, not likely…

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:14:04 PM
byDanielRedfoot
(What a fool believes, No wise man has the power to reason away)

div class=”a2″>To: mystery-ak

Is Brown going to turn out to be a Dem plant?
Thinking back, the White House was not really that shaken when he won.
The Congress version of Justice Souter?
Hmmmm…

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:20:02 PM
byJazz1968

div class=”a2″>To: cmj328

Well, your man Brown just crossed the aisle to vote with the Dems.

So
much for falling on a grenade for the greater good.

Like most in
the GOP, he’s a back-stabber, not a squad-saver.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:20:19 PM
byOl’ Dan Tucker

p>To: nhwingut

>HE IS A BIGIME RINO<

WOULD THE LIBRERAL PEOPLE OF MASSACHUSETTS ELECT ANYTHING ELSE?
I UNDERSTAND HE IS ALSO BIG ON ABORTION.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:23:03 PM
byPaperdoll
( PLEASE FORGIVE THE CAPS. I HAVE M.D..)

div class=”a2″>To: mystery-ak

That sound you hear is my grinding my teeth.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:23:48 PM
bytrisham

(Zen is not easy. It takes effort to attain nothingness. And then what
do you have? Bupkis.)

Toothless

div class=”a2″>To: mystery-ak

Where are those CPAC dopes that were touting this guy as the next
one who should run for President in 2012? LMAO

NOT ONE CENT TO THE RNC!

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:24:47 PM
byMy Favorite Headache

div class=”a2″>To: jersey117

I thought the exact same thing!! Did you get a nice thank you
letter from Scott Brown last week? Glad I shredded it. Hey, I lived in
MA and now live in NY so I am well aware of RINO’s but this is stunning.
What a crock. I feel sucker punched.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:25:42 PM
byNoExpectations

That would be because youare a sucker.

To: mystery-ak

To those who could not wait to make him President, you are
stupid.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:26:25 PM
bybmwcyle
(Free the Navy Seals)

div class=”a2″>To: GeronL
Not a surprise.

No it isn’t a surprise – tosome of
us anyway.

What is somewhat surprising is the number of
FReepers who were ready to have this guy run forPresident of the
United States
the day after he won Mass.

That blooming
display of stupidity was something to behold. Thankfully, it seems to
have passed.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:41:08 PM
byAAABEST
(Et lux in tenebris lucet: et tenebrae eam non comprehenderunt)

And the punch line?

>Wait for it…

blockquote>

To: silverleaf

Just another pretty face.

posted onMonday, February 22, 2010 5:20:04 PM
byMelchior

ROFL

p>All this and so much more after the jump..

Like this:

Like Loading...
Tagged , , ,

7 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Athenae’s Choice Edition

1. azportsider says:

“Only to those who are lazy, sycopphantic or easily impressed with jingoisms and campaign sound bites.”
    That’s a lot of words, just to say ‘freepers.’ This one’s too lazy to open a dictionary, or even to turn on the spell-checker.

Nope Joe, you get no sympathy from me.
    Yes McCain used you. But you were rather active in promoting yourself also.
    Kind of like talking to con men. They know they couldn’t cheat someone so easy if the other person wasn’t trying to take advantage of them also.

3. Cheese eating euroweenie surrender monkey says:

Hi all,
    I don’t normally interact too much with the intertubes but thought I would just add a quick note to thank Tommy T for the brilliant work on this site. I’m from the UK and I first came across the Freeperati whilst following your election campaign. I used to take a look at what was going on over there fairly regularly but thanks to this site I can avoid most of the toxic filth.
    They’d make a fascinating psychological case study.
    I’m always surprised this site doesn’t seem to attract more comments. It’s the first site I go to every Monday (lunchtime in the UK) and I get a little pissed off if Tommy’s post is late.
    Keep up the good work.

4. Tommy T says:

Dear Cheese eating euroweenie surrender monkey:
    People already hate me for spelling color “colour” and flavor “flavour”.
    Don’t make it any worse.
    😉

5. Kibitzer 2006 says:

I hope Mass go the recall route on this jerk.
    Or hopefully he is saying yes but plans to blindside them with a no vote when they think they have the votes; albeit, not likely… [February 22, 2010 5:14:04 PM by DanielRedfoot (What a fool believes, No wise man has the power to reason away)

So much in so few words. (a) There is no recall route for Senators. The Constitution is pretty clear on that. (b) Kind of hard to “blindside them” after the votes have been tallied and yours is “Yea”, but keep a good thought. (c) You are living proof of your tag line.

Next we’ll be subjected to the assertions that writing on your hand in ink is “brilliant” and “she’s not writing on her hand, she’s reloading”. [February 08, 2010 11:38:34 AM by Bob J]

Well, just by coincidence, cueTucker Carlson who thinks she did it on purpose. “Did it on purpose” is not quite up there with “brilliant” (especially in this case), but we were subjected to it. No mention of reloading.

Hey, SRM, Sarah already IS our president. The fact that thousands and thousands show up at her speeches in their States, rather than Washington, has you scared obamaless and couricless.
    Ha ha. [February 08, 2010 12:49:29 PM by txhurl]

I’ll be waiting for her veto of the jobs bill.
    –Kibitzer

6. Cheese eating etc... says:

Tommy T – Surely flavour should be spelt flava!

7. Preston says:

Birthers, the way our courts work is that you get a competent lawyer, verifiable facts and present them to a judge, if the facts are real and not half baked lies, then, and only then, do you proceed to trial. The Birthers seem to be having a problem with their so called “facts” that I keep reading about on the internetnt. Let’s face it no one will take you seriously until you guys win a case, but until then, you will continue to appear dumb, crazy or racist, or maybe all three. Keep plucking that chicken.
    I wonder if she is a mail order bride, just like her law degree? She is perfect reporter material for “Fake News”, where unfounded rumors and innuendo reign supreme , unlike a our US courts of law. A lawyer, dentist, realtor and black belt, WOW I must say a JACK of all trades master of none
    I heard that she now wants to investigate the “Republican 2009 Summer of Love” list: Assemblyman, Michael D. Duvall (CA), Senator John Ensign (NV), Senator Paul Stanley (TN), Governor Mark Stanford (SC), Board of Ed Chair, and Kristin Maguire AKA Bridget Keeney (SC). She wants to re-establish a family values party.
    I can only hope that Taitz will resist the state collectors that will be hounding her like the “ruff ruff” that she is to collect the $20K.