Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “She had it coming” edition

Greetings, all – time for another excursion into the hive mind of that glory of the Republican party, Free Republic.

Get your iso suits on, this one s going to be especially yucky, as the first drum of toxic freeper mental sludge is labeled:Compassionate Conservativism, Part VIII

Stomp Victim Lauren Valle: Attack Was “Premeditated”
The Washington Post ^ | Tuesday, October 26, 2010 | Greg Sargent

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:38:34 PM bykristinn

The MoveOn worker who was attacked by Rand Paul supporters has now spoken out about the assault, claiming she was “injured,” “in severe shock,” and that she has no doubt that the attack was “premeditated.”

She also vowed “further legal action.”

Lauren Valle, who was dragged to the ground and had her head stepped on during a scuffle outside last night’s Kentucky Senate debate, detailed the attack in a conference call with several reporters. She described it as being at least as bad as the footage suggests.

“My memory of it is sort of that of a traumatized person,” she said. “I distinctly remember a blow to my head.”

1 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:38:37 PM bykristinn
Surely the Freepers will line up to denounce this kind of violence?
To: kristinn

She needs some more blows to the head so she can gain some sense

2 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:39:26 PM bySarah Barracuda
Or not.
To: kristinn
She was lucky the Kentuckians were gentlemen. They could have wedged her open mouth on the curb edge and stomped the back of her head.
8 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:43:32 PM bykbennkc (For those who have fought for it freedom has a flavor the protected will never know .F Trp 8th Cav)
You know, I was raised in the South, but this is a definition of the term “gentleman” that I’m unfamiliar with.
“Someone who doesn’t curb-stomp a woman” seems to be setting the bar a trifle low.
YMMV
To: Cheetahcat

A good kick to the butt would be helpful too.

10 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:45:51 PM bybaiamonte
Maybe not helpful, but it might bring some turgidity to that limp noodle of yours for the first time in years?
And of course, the Commodean wades in with his contribution:
To: kristinn
She needs personal, rubber hose-based health care, followed with ongoing out-patient electrocutional therapy.

Frowning takes 68 muscles.
Smiling takes 6.
Pulling this trigger takes 2.
I’m lazy.
24 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:10:34 PM byThe Comedian (Don’t run. You’ll just die tired.)
Frowning takes 60 muscles.
Smiling takes 6.
Flushing you down the toilet takes 4.
I’m lazy.
And, of course:
To: Sarah Barracuda

I saw the video on Fox today. It was very professional looking, nothing like the ragged,jerky video one usually sees when such events occur.

I wondered if it wasn’t a set up. How do we know those were Rand Paul supporters? I smell a rat.

BTW, it was an ugly scene but the foot was on her neck and shoulder, not her head.

39 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:45:42 PM byaltura
TinfoilConspiracy
To: kristinn

Its time like these, my memory always brings back the outrage when “they” did it to “us”, and now I see what I expected, everyone blaming this girl for getting beat up.

Its so predictable, and ridiculous.

43 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:55:10 PM byTeachableMoment
DieHeretic
To: kcvl

Exactly what I thought stupid city girl who does not understand Appalachia or realize that she is lucky she was allowed to leave in good healthshe may not be that lucky next time. People can disappear in the hills.

47 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:14:27 PM bychris_bdba
Hillshaveeyes
To: chris_bdba

“People can disappear in the hills.”

She needs to see “Deliverance”;)

48 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:19:12 PM byFrank_2001
“I’ve seen it 35 times! Durned near wore out the spot on the tape where Ned Beatty gets boned up the wazoo!.”
To: kristinn

They talk like she’s human or something. I mean, she’s a moveon.org worker, not a person.

50 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:28:47 PM bymeyer (Tax the productive to carry the freeloaders – What is it with democrats and slavery?)
To a sociopath, other people are simply not real, so they don’t have to feel any empathy or guilt.
Writ small, it’s Republicans.
Writ large, it’sDer ewige Jude.
More after the jump, if you haven’t already thrown up in your helmets.

Next up – “Sarah’s not on the list???”
VANITY Just got robo-polled on who I want for POTUS in 2012. Guess who was not on the list?
me | 10-20-10 | anti-hillary

Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:55:24 PM byAnti-Hillary

Well it was the same old cast of characters from the good-ol-boys network. Here were my choices:

Pawlenty, Huckabee, Gingrich, Pence, Romney, ReElect Obama or Other

So my question is, why is Sarah not on the list??? These people don’t get it!!!! Throw all the bums out!!!
1 posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:55:28 PM byAnti-Hillary
Yeah! What’s up with that?
To: Anti-Hillary
Several at FR would agree that she should not be on the list,
So she shouldn’t?
regardless of the fact that this is an obvious example of the fear from the elitist establishment concerning Mrs. Palin.
So she should?

I continue to read these slights as an affirmation that she would have no problem winning the election in 2012.

4 posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:59:10 PM byPox (Good Night. I expect more respect tomorrow.)
So the fact that no one outside the Anointed Few think she’s electable is proof positive that she’ll have no problem winning the Presidency in 2012?
In other news, the smoke pouring out from under your car’s hood is proof positive that you’re not going to be late for work today.
To: humblegunner

We need Fred Thompson.

30 posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:29:32 PM byez (“Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.” – Milton, Paradise Lost)
TripleFacepalm
To: ez
We need Fred Thompson.

Are they doing another Die Hard?

33 posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:36:32 PM byLarry Lucido
SpitMyDrink
Next up, it’s –Damn those crooked deadbeat homeowners!!
BOMBSHELL: Check Out This Industry Catalog And Price Sheet For FABRICATED Foreclosure Documents
Daily Bell ^ | 10/19/10

Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:21:18 PM byFromLori

You wanted concrete proof of widespread lost mortgage documentation? Feast your eyes upon this.

A foreclosure lawyer sent sent this little beauty by email last night. I had no idea the market was so robust for missing mortgage documents. And apparently there is inflation within the foreclosure fabrication circles. Prices to replace missing documents keep going up…;-)
1 posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:21:22 PM byFromLori
To: FromLori

Rules for Radicals 101: Overwhelm the system.

They not only overwhelmed it, they did it so well that the descent of America is practically a nosedive at terminal velocity.

3 posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:26:01 PM byrarestia (It’s time to water the Tree of Liberty.)
Yeah, baby!! First, get the lenders to offer bad loans, then force them to bundle and resell the bad loans, and finally, in our secret Saul Alinsky master plan, make the nominal lien-holders forge documents so they can foreclose on the deeds they lost five or six sales ago!
Brilliant!
What’s coming up lastt?
Ah –The hobgoblin of small minds!
Followed by the plaint:

Obama Calls His Critics “Enemies”

Diddums.

I’ll see you guys in the crack van Tuesday night, although starting my day at 4:30AM makes staying to the end problematic.

Cheers!

Tagged , , ,

7 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “She had it coming” edition

1. “People can disappear in the hills.”

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t this happen in Lexington? Home of horse farms? White picket fences? Super-duper wealthy people? Keeneland race track, the pinnacle of horse racing? I mean, this isn’t the hollers of Appalachia. This is the seat of white privilege.
    Morons.

2. montag says:

Textbook Stalinists.

3. Athenae says:

I mean, this isn’t the hollers of Appalachia.
    You know, probably only in the Office Park Paradise of the suburbs is beating on a vastly outnumbered woman praised. Elsewhere it is, at the very least, tacky.

4. You know, probably only in the Office Park Paradise of the suburbs is beating on a vastly outnumbered woman praised.
    Well these Freeper responses just scream identity politics. She’s not a woman, hell she’s not even a person. She’s a LIBERAL, a thing, the “other.” That means this LIBERAL THING is a) from a big Northeaster city, b) is an atheist; c) went to a fancy pants university like Princeton, Harvard or Yale; d) drinks Starbucks lattes and is probably a vegan. Whereas the foot stompers are from KENTUCKY which as we all know is “real America,” and if you are in a place like Kentucky then you are clearly salt of the earth, rural, Christian who embraces NASCAR, family values and self-sufficiency.
    I mean, forget the fact that Lexington is a pretty wealthy city of elites, visited by British and Saudi royals (they come for the Breeder’s Cup every year). You don’t get more elitist than thoroughbred horse racing.

Wonder if Kentucky likes knowing that the attack signifies the image they are the land of “Deliverance”?

6. spocko says:

Thanks for doing this Tommy. I didn’t have the stomache for this. That people actually wrote those things is sick.
    Envision finding these people and asking them to repeat these comments to their pastors. Their mothers. The rest to the world. Their place of work put out with their comments. We do nothing except take their own words and repeat them, in context, to the people out side their sick twisted website.
    I know what happens. They deny they say it, some people defend them, but eventually decent people disassociation themselves from them.

7. air jordans says:

Firstly,thanks for your share of your experience and happy.so I hope you could do better and keep show it in your blog.I like this blog,and may often attention it.