Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “Death to the gays” edition

Well, the clolture vote on DADT went over about as well at Free Republic as one would expect, but it’s borne some uglier-than-usual fruit.

Big Jim wishes to make it clear that no ho-mo-sexual

AlanShorePrejean

sympathizers are going to be keeping their Free Republic accounts. It’s like he’s trying to get it down to thecreme de démence.

If you support the homosexual agenda you are anti-Constitution and you’ll get the zot from FR!
Jim Robinson

Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:33:01 PM byJim Robinson

A couple more posters got zotted today.

Guess we need another reminder:

“of how insanely and hysterically homophobic I am…”

If you support the homosexual agenda you are anti-constitution

“Cause there isn’t anything in the Constitution about fags. I checked twice.”

and you’ll get the zot from FR. Homosexuals already have the same “rights” as everyone else.

Dontcha love how this fuckstick putsrights in quotation marks? Like it’s a word that doesn’t really exist?

God did not grant and the constitution does not guarantee homosexuals any special rights.

“And that goes double for Negros. As a matter of fact, the Constitution doesn’t say anything about women, either, so fuck ’em. The words are:all men, not “All fudgepackers”, or “All whiny bitches”are created equal.”

In fact, the homosexual agenda is a full frontal attack on OUR God-given, constitutionally protected rights to free speech, freedom of religion, freedom of association, Life, Family, Marriage, Pursuit of Happiness, etc.

You forgot the troops, home schooling, and Mom’s apple pie.

I don’t want it on FR and won’t have it on FR.

Like abortion, if you support the homosexual agenda on FR, your account here will be zotted!

Abortion supports the homosexual agenda on FR? Who knew?

Don’t like it? Tough frickin Shinola! Get the hell OFF this conservative site!!

1 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:33:05 PM byJim Robinson
You know, Jimbo – if thereis a Hell, you’re going there, and I doubt that in your wildest dreams of horror you could imagine what awaits you in Room 101. Your screams will sunder the sky.
Cue spit-licking sychophants:
To: Jim Robinson

Boss they are with us orthe Queers, NO in between.

7 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:36:36 PM byCheetahcat ( November 4 2008 ,A date which will live in Infamy.)
Masks off.
To: Jim Robinson

Good deal.

I’m all for the repeal of DADT.Ask(sic)long as we go back to the original standard of NO FAGS IN THE MILITARY!

22 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:41:24 PM by2111USMC
Masks all the way off.
To: Jim Robinson

I worked with a lesbo ( old bag with many mental problems..go figure ) and we got into an argument about fag rights…she said it was not right that her “partner” could not automatically inherit her crap because they could not be legally married. I told her that my wife is not guaranteed my crap if i die and do not leave a will. It would have to go through probate. I told her to do what married people do, and make up a will and durable power of attorney. She thought that was too much to do, and never bothered me again…out of the thousands of fags I have met, only a handful can be remotely considered to be real humans...the rest are mentally deficient, with large amounts of emotional baggage

23 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:41:46 PM byjoe fonebone (The House has oversight of the Judiciary…why are the rogue judges not being impeached?)
PinkTriangle
To: Jim Robinson

It is truly a revolting experience when a homo-sexual makes overtures towards me.

“and my dick gets really hard, but that’s just the work of Satan.”
.If murder was legal, there would be a few more dead homo-sexuals. Luckily these incidents have been very few.

39 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:45:35 PM byUndocumented_capitalist (Obama&Pelosi are the killers in chief of the unborn.)
Holocaust
To: joe fonebone

Absolutely! Talk about “bitter clingers!” Homos are the most miserable, bitter people I’ve ever had the misfortune of having to work with. Even the closet cases…when things get tough, they start acting bizarre (which is how I figured out what their “preference” was). They’re just a bunch of self-hating little cruds and I can imagine what they’ll do for military morale.

I can’t see their crap being tolerated by tough soldiers and Marines in combat zones. I hope the matter can be dealt with on a personal level, if you know what I mean.

52 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:48:25 PM byScanian
Schutstaffel
To: Jim Robinson
I am totally against homosexuals serving in the military and abortion, but I am also someone that believes that the best way to destroy bad ideas is by debate. FR is free to decide whomever it wants to post or to zot. On the other hand, I believe that FR is missing an opportunity to confront these issues.
28 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:43:21 PM byNosterrex
That’s not good enough.
To: Nosterrex

FR is NOT a fricken liberal debating society. It’s a God, Family, Country, Life and Liberty liberal-free zone. If you don’t know already where you stand on these fundamental issues of God-Given Liberty without debate, then you sir are NO conservative!! You are either an evil democrat ally or gutless wonder RINO!!

How many times must I tell you that I do not want it on FR!!!!

59 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:51:50 PM byJim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Nuke the corrupt commie bastards to HELL!!)
See?

Westboro Babptist is loving this thread.

64 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:53:38 PM byadamjefferson
Uh oh.
To: adamjefferson
Westboro Babptist is loving this thread.

I’ve never said this to another FReeper, but you’re a POS!

85 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:02:49 PM byFlycatcher (God speaks to us, through the supernal lightness of birds, in a special type of poetry.)
Dude.
Westboro hates “fags”.
You hate “fags”.
Islamic Ststes hate “fags” and want to kill them.
You hate “fags” and want to kill them.
It’s not very hard to see where your sympathies lie.
To: JoSixChip

You may think you’re joking, but the transvestite agenda is next. The queer agenda never gains a foothold but what the transvestite lobby follows, and I am not kidding.

93 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:06:38 PM bymrsmel
JimRobRockyHorror
Oh, Big Jim – how could you????
The actual DADT Free Reoublic thread after the transsexual Transylvanian jump!

Senate Passes Bill to Lift Military Gay Ban
WSJ On-Line ^ | 12/18/10 | NATHAN HODGE

Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:13:48 PM byPontiac

The Senate Saturday repealed the military’s ban on gays serving openly in the military, by overturning the policy known as “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.”

Senators voted 63-33 to advance the bill to the floor, passing a 60-vote procedural hurdle. Final passage Saturday afternoon was 65-31.

And we’re off!
To: Pontiac

Being ex military I don’t think this is the catastrophe many would believe except in a political way (it’s a loss for our side and yes the American people).Soldiers have their own way of handling these things and those of you who served well know what I mean.

8 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:23:16 PM by101voodoo
NaziMurder
To: Pontiac

If I was soldier, I could live with the knowledge someone was gay. I don’t care if they’re doing it, as long as they don’t make it MY business. Live and let live.

14 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:30:51 PM bygoldstategop (In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever)
BanHimSquad
Comment #15 Removed by Moderator
Comment #18 Removed by Moderator
To: goldstategop

But you aren’t a soldier, probably never have been….but you sound a lot like a butt boy

21 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:37:45 PM byRVN Airplane Driver (“To be born into freedom is an accident; to die in freedom is an obligation..)
To: RVN Airplane Driver

Thanks for the insult… this is why the DADT lost. When you ridicule people instead of making a case against homosexuality, you’ve lost the battle. Our military will survive it.

28 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:39:56 PM bygoldstategop (In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever)
To: goldstategop

Several have gotten the zot already today for taking your position. I would proceed with caution.

42 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:46:48 PM byCynicalBear
To: CynicalBear
I don’t approve of homosexuality.
Yet I feel the government shouldn’t muck around in people’s personal lives as long as they don’t harm themselves and others. I want gay people treated as they would want to treat me.We live in a country that prides itself on being civilized and decent. Look at the way they treat gays in the Middle East. We’re not going to lose America by acknowledging what’s always been the truth: some people are gay and that’s how they live their lives. This repeal law won’t change it.
50 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:52:53 PM bygoldstategop (In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever)
To: Jim 0216

I’m the only one on here advocating a ban on gays serving in the armed services – the pre-1993 policy and every one else wants to restore a fig leaf. This IS conservatism?

ROFL!

67 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 4:10:29 PM bygoldstategop (In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever)
I don’t think you understand, Big Jim says what is “conservatism” herabouts, and don’t you forget it!
To: goldstategop

I disagree. “Live and let live” applies equally to the soldier’s(sic)who don’t want this reprobate life style jammed down their throats.
Oy.
And to the ones who will now have to sit through “sensitivity” training and the endless E.O. classes I don’t want to walk into the commissary with my three year old son and watch a couple of “men” holding hands and playing house. Keep sex in the bedroom and out of the uniform. That’s what “Don’t ask Dont tell” was supposed to be about. Pass all the laws that they want. This life style will never be “acceptable” to the vast number of American’s(sic). Our military was the last sane place in America. But we seemed to have lost the war with this one.
90 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 4:47:50 PM bydixiedarlindownsouth
To: goldstategop

Your various posts (especially #50) demonstrate that you were not in the service. Otherwise, you would understand how life is in the military as men are cheek to jowl with each other in everyday living and having queers now being able to look you over without being reprimanded is going to be one helluva morale problem.

106 posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 6:08:30 PM byOldPossum
Wow.
Stong stuff.
So – how is the strong “no-gays-in-the-military”goldstategop doing after this exchange?

This account has been banned or suspended.

Colour me flabbergasted.
Short version or Obsession coming up next week, due to
Fa-la-la-la-la-la and all that stuff.
Tagged , , , ,

9 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “Death to the gays” edition

1. Kibitser 2006 says:

I go back and forth between viewing it as tragic or comic. It’s tragic that such people exist in our country, but I often can’t resist checking FR just for the opportunity to ridicule them.
    Shakespeare would have had a heyday with them.
    Of course you’ve been at it far longer than I, and I can see how it could wear on your soul.
    We really do appreciate your efforts.
    –Kibitzer

2. Athenae says:

Let us not forget, these are the people who got invited to a picnic on the White House lawn, with the president.

3. oyster says:

Insofar as it boils it down to the essentials, this is a classic freep thread.
    A: Live and let live.
    B: Butt boy!
    A: No, I meant “live and let live”
    but no inhuman homos get to serve.
    B: You’re still banned!

4. thebewilderness says:

If the mentally deficient are not fully human according to the freeperati where exactly does that leave the freeperati?

5. gene214 says:

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does “zot” stand for anyway. Do freakers have their own language?

6. gene214 says:

posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:37:45 PM by RVN Airplane Driver (“To be born into freedom is an accident; to die in freedom is an obligation..
    So posts yet another chickenhawk bastard who seems pretty much alive (if not well) to me.

7. “zot” – I first recall seeing that verbal contribution in the old comic strip “The Wizard of Id”.

8. Tommy T says:

“I’m just wondering how long it will be before JR zots himself and Tommy T can retire.”
    Can’t be too soon for me.
    For some reason I can access FR at work, but individual threads are blocked – so I just email myself the thread URLs, and go over them when I start my post on the weekend.
    There is no more awful feeling than sitting in front of the home computer trying to find some reason to put off diving into the cesspool of FR. Sometimes I just can’t do it, and you guys get a short break from the insanity as well.
    Tommy

9. The Crapture says:

some mornings it is hard enough for me to muster up the will to scoop the litter box, kudos to you for delving deeply into that shit-moat of the entirely insane and living to tell about it.