Recall petitions with Over a MILLION signatures were delivered today.From WEAC:
United Wisconsin, the organizers of the petition campaign to recall Governor Walker, announced this afternoon that they have collected more than 1 million signatures, almost twice the number needed to force a recall election.
In addition to the Walker recall petitions, organizers of separate campaigns reportedly well exceeded the required signatures to force recalls of Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch and four Republican state senators. The reported signature count is:
- More than 845,000 to recall Kleefisch
- More than 21,000 to recall Sen. Terry Moulton of Chippewa Falls.
- More than 21,000 to recall Sen. Pam Galloway of Wausau.
- More than 24,000 to recall Sen. Van Wanggaard of Racine.
- More than 20,600 to recall Senate majority leader Scott Fitzgerald.
Here is my video from today of boxes announced by county being brought into GAB, though I don’t know that I have all 72 counties included. It really was an amazing sight and of course it represents an amazing accomplishment. The joy on the faces of the people who have worked so hard is a must see.