It must be great to be a talk radio host at KSFO. It has been established that you can say pretty much ANY violent or disgusting thing on the air with full management support from:
–The Walt DISNEY Company, specifically, Zenia Mucha, Senior
Vice President, Corporate Communications
–ABC Radio (owned by Disney), specifically John Hare, the President of ABC Radio Inc.
–ABC, Inc, specifically, Heather Rim, Vice President, Communications, ABC, Inc.
They are all just FINE with it. They all know what is being said. What am I talking about? At KSFO, radio 560 AM in San Francisco an ABC Radio station owned by The Walt Disney Company:
- You can talk about torturing and cutting off an Iraqi’s finger and penis. (audio) Management supports you.
- You can demand a caller “Say Allah is a whore” (audio) and management supports you.
- You can talk about shooting and torturing a black man with electrodes attached to his testicles before you “blow his bleeping brainsout” (audio). Management supports you.
- You can imitate the editor of the New York Times being electrocuted complete with gruesome sound effects (audio) and management supports you.
- You can talk about attacking the New York Times (audio)
- You can suggest that someone be:
—hog-tied and burned alive (audio)
—stomped to death (audio) (entire burn and stomp clip here)
—castrated and the testicle sack be used as a tobacco pouch (audio)
and Disney management supports you.
Seriously, Disney, what’s it going to take?