For Sale

Guys? I thinkI found our Crack Van for election night:

Crackvan

Yes, the van will be up and running tomorrow evening, for the final primaries of this very long, crazy season.

19 thoughts on “For Sale

does it wash itself?

2. Paddy says:

Looks like it has padded walls. Excellent.

3. Schwa says:

But that is Cat Bus.

4. liprap says:

To-to-ro, To-TO-ro!
    To-to-ro, To-TO-ro!
    Gotta love the Cat Bus! Especially if it has the cloaking capability on it – no worries about traffic violations!

5. liprap says:

“Sometimes people get sick on it”?
    Wait…never mind…cloaking capacity instantly negated by vomit stink coming from Cat Bus. Everybody will get hauled into the clink before they can VOTE.

6. the fur on the outside makes it easier to cling onto when bumped out… 😉
    LOL!!!
    elspeth

7. virgotex says:

crack AND pussy

8. Athenae says:

Virgotex for the win.
    I love the ad:
    “I CAN HAS CATBUS?”
    … six months later …
    “CATBUS … NOT SO GRAET, AKSHULLY.”

9. GentillyGirl says:

Is this the vehicle I’ll be checking out of the garage tomorrow?
    Oh Goddess!

10. OMG…WHERE are we going to keep the litterbox for that thing!?!?! It’s got to be HUGE!!!
    😉
    Elspeth

11. GentillyGirl says:

Elspeth dearie?
    You have to handle the sifter for the box. ;p

12. Oh helllllll no! I do enough of that at home for my two feline children…! 😉
    Hugs Lady! How’s the homestead?
    Elspeth

13. mdhatter says:

mai van, you founded it.

14. mdhatter says:

LOLvan

15. GentillyGirl says:

The City screwed us. Now we need a certificate of occupancy. Can’t get that until we have a back deck and stairs. (I hate the morons in City Hall. Been dealing with them for years and now they throw this poop out)
    We have a furnished house, all the appliances, and we cannot move in. Our laundry needs to be done, but $1800 of equipment cannot be used. Haven’t had a stove in 33 months, and we can’t use our new 42″ device. Our new bathtubs sit idle whilst the one in the hovel we are living in turns the water orange. Oh yes! Our toilet is falling through the floor.
    If it wasn’t for Betts, the katz and some friends, I’d blow my brains out.
    Welcome to New Orleans run by Nagin & Company.

16. BuggyQ says:

Yet another omen that I need to get an orange tabby kitten.
    Damn you, Athenae!!!!
    I keed. I’ll be in and out tonight–working long hours today, tho I know I’ll be sucked in if I step into that rolling hairball…

17. virgotex says:

Did not realize the provenance of Catbus. My Miyazaki knowledge is spotty.
    very kewl
    Catbus

18. liprap says:

Virgo, I had that one drummed into me ad nauseum when I rented My Neighbor Totoro for the little guy and he fell. In. Love.

19. dancinfool says:

My three year old grandson has had a love affair with Miyazaki’s anime classic “Totorro” for a month now, from the first time he saw it. Now every time he comes to spend the night (every Monday, it’s a date for us) he MUST watch it again. Sometimes twice. He knows the lyrics to the songs and stays on key with the theme music. I can’t wait to show him this CatBus! Thanks!