Sigh

OMG OBAMA EASY RIDE!!!11!

But by sending their biggest stars across the globe to interview Obama, ABC, CBS and NBC have reinforced the notion that the Democrat is getting an easy ride.

A reply in pictoral form:

Turkey

11 thoughts on “Sigh

1. mdh says:

Republicans should be glad the focus is on Obama,
    But instead it upsets them greatly, as Obama continues to prove he has a handle on ethnogeography, diplomacy, AND complete sentences.

pimping for mcPOW doesn’t count?

pimping for mcPOW doesn’t count?

Sesame Street time: How many turkeys are in this picture?
    Also, I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir when I rant about the way the repubs have managed to sequester mention of anything about McCain’s service (did he cooperate with N. Vietnam by appearing in filmclips and signing confessions – albeit under torture), McCain’s memory (can’t pick on old people, even if they don’t know Czechoslovakia ain’t no more – kind of reminds me of a movie, Goodbye Lenin – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0301357/ ), did he cheat on his wife, etc. All these are off limits.

5. mdh says:

pansy, “McPOW” makes you sound like a small person.
    Just Saying.

6. mdh says:

What I mean is this: Bush’s military service can be ridiculed, as he often didn’t show up. So can Cheney for seeking deferments. As can so many neo-con chickenhawks.
    McCain showed up, did his job, and kept doing it well enough to stay alive, until they told him he could stop. How he was treated is a matter of record, and he is physically handicapped to this day for it. Between him actually doing his job in the Navy, and getting crippled for life for it, well, that’s not something you can really pick on and still sound like a grown-up.
    Obama wants us to leave our cynisism at the door and do better. I’m challenging YOU to find fault with McCain without resorting to schoolyard tactics. It should be easy enough to go after his record as a Senator without resorting to namecalling.
    Please do. I don’t want you to like McCain, I just want you to stop scaring away potential Obama voters who might go either way, but in the end really just don’t want to stand near -you- and your poorly expressed anger about the situation.
    Thanks for listening.

7. Well, mdh, Pansypoo isn’t lying by referring to him as McPOW, he was one. And he harps on it whenever he thinks it will help him in the polls (or whenever his dessicated brain can remember that it happened)…so the way I see it, she has every right to use that moniker for him.
    Senility needs a comfy pillow and bingo, not the Presidency, I don’t care what experience one has.
    Elspeth

hehe, what elspeth said. maybe mcinsain should keep bringing up POW eh?

9. Phew, thanks Pansypoo – I shouldn’t have spoken for you, but I couldn’t resist.
    And for the record if one wants to be ‘nicer’ to him, McPOW is the higher road than the epithets even I have used like McAncient, McInsane, McPain, McC*nt, etc…etc… But after 8 LOOOOOOOONG years of the Bush/Cheney Cabal, Inc., there is no high road left – it’s time for low blows, even if impolite – as long as they are true, “joke ’em if they can’t take a fuck!”
    They (the non-progressive, anti-American “murikkkans”) have no reservations about lying and insisting the lies are true while obfuscating the truth of the matter when it negatively impacts them – why should I worry about callin’ ’em as I see (and smell) ’em????
    At least I can seek out the truth before spouting my opinion, whereas the mouth-breathers just repeat untruth after untruth ad nauseum, because ‘their betters’ told them it was true?
    I am soooo utterly sick of the ignorant fucktards and douchemooks that choose not to think, because “thinkin’ is hard werk”. If we, the country as a whole, had less mental potatoes, there would be far less couch potatoes sucking at the Welfare Teat.
    Okay, I gotta bolt, it’s Monday night and I have Red Beans & Rice cooking!!! šŸ™‚
    Elspeth