Saturday Blogwhoring Thread

62fa84e08bw

Post away.

9 thoughts on “Saturday Blogwhoring Thread

1. krizriktr says:

I keep clicking on ‘yes’ but nothing happens!!!

2. hoppy says:

I clicked “yes”, ran to the TV to see CNN’s “breaking news” report of the mass resignations, and got tired waiting, so I came back.
    Perhaps more effective will be visiting http://www.change.gov/page/s/economy and sending in our thoughts about what Obama’s team needs to be ready to get started on on January 21st.

3. Thanks A, now there’s a big dent in my monitor.
    Oh well, I got some Spackle around here somewhere.

4. karen marie says:

since this is the blogwhoring thread, can i blogwhore?
    i spent all day writing what i think is a pretty good post about clare boothe luce who, imho, is probably rolling in her grave.
    is that too blogwhorish?

maybe obama can sorta make it so.
    just the usual. nothin special. yet.

i will have a good toesday.

7. Interrobang says:

Have I mentioned that when it comes to rail-based mass transit, rights of way arereally, really important? My friendRustin (whom youall should be reading regularly, srsly) goesall out on rights of way… If you care at all about ever having good rail-based mass transit inyour town, start thinking about this stuffnow.

8. Loyadovor says:

Free easy to use guide on how to use a loophole in Adult Friend Finder to get a free Adult Friend Finder Gold Membership.
    All info to get you on your way is available for free at http://free-aff-gold.blogspot.com

9. INDESSSTYPE says:

Hello all
    I have some question about Kindle: Amazon’s Wireless Reading Device .
    Have any of u buy this product from amazon.com? Is it ok to spend $359.00 for it?http://100-free-web-host.com/sys1/smile1.jpg
    If someone already buy it, can u give me some review about it, is it functional like thay say?!
    sorry if i did not ask in appropriate category.
    Thanks