Is it Monday again already? The weekends seem to stream past like blips in a Starfield screen saver.
Before we crack open the airlock door to the home of the freep, I have to share something with you:

Like you didn’t see THIS coming…

Ok – enough Levi-ty. Let’s see what’s bubbling up in the seventh circle of Hell.

First up –They really, really , really don’t get it.

Southern California mayor to resign after e-mailing picture of watermelons on White House lawn

The Mercury News ^

| 2-27-09

Posted onFriday, February 27, 2009 2:32:35 PM byJustaham
LOS ALAMITOS, — The mayor of a small Orange County city says he will
resign after being criticized for sharing an e-mail picture depicting
the White House lawn planted with watermelons under the title “No
Easter egg hunt this year.”

Pic included in the original post, but not linked to by me. I’m sure everyone’s seen it by now.
Do you predict some quick walking-back on this one? I mean, only a clueless marital aid could fail to see how offensive this is.
Right?

To: Justaham
Good grief…no one has a sense of humor anymore!

posted onFriday, February 27, 2009 2:34:41 PM
byLottieDah
(If only those who speak so eloquently on the rights of animals would do so on behalf the unborn)

To: Justaham
Now I’m hungry for watermelon. They’re expensive here this time of year.

posted onFriday, February 27, 2009 2:35:04 PM
bymadison10

To: Justaham
I never understood the relationship between
blacks and watermelon… I actually like eating watermelons so why is
that considered derogatory to blacks?

posted onFriday, February 27, 2009 2:36:20 PM
byJohn123
(The US may be going down the drain, but everyone else will drown first…)

Clueless? Oblivious? Both?
Let me give John123 a ten-second refresher while he’s waiting for “Wonder Bar” to come out on DVD:

0Watermelon

DarkeyWatermelon

HaveApiece

Pickaninny-freeze

SamboBrand

WonderBar

To: Justaham
For crying out loud…our old neighbor from South
Carolina (white guy)…used to sit down with a knife, a salt shaker
and a whole watermelon…we used to say, “man that Harold is one water-melon eatin’ fool”I
could draw a picture of it…big ole Harolds white face half hidden by
a huge slice… Yep…ole Harold the Watermelon Eatin’ Honkey.
We should make a bumper sticker: Honky If You Love Watermelon

posted onFriday, February 27, 2009 2:50:15 PM
bytwo23

Only if you put one on your own car and I get to follow you around with a video camera.

…and insure you heavily first.

div class=”EC_a2″ style=”margin-left: 40px;”>To: John123

And to think they made fun of Reagan. “He eats jellybeans!”
You probably eat spaghetti. HA HA!

posted onFriday, February 27, 2009 3:01:11 PM
bya fool in paradise
(“Do you know the website number?” – VP Joe Biden)

To: Justaham
Too bad the mayor is leaving. Clint Eastwood
was right in his statement about political correctness. People are too
frickin’ sensitive.Life used to be fun; now it’s grueling. I think the
cartoon is funny, and I expect to see more of the same as long as
Hussein is in office.
Seems like there’s a new race war brewing. If
Eric Holder, Brother Al Sharpton, et al., continue to stir the pot it’s
going to happen.

posted onFriday, February 27, 2009 3:02:13 PM
byMayflowerMadam
(“Freedom” is just another word for “nothing left to lose”.)

Yeah – life used to be fun as long as you could insult all black people and get away with it.
(shakes head)
Well, there’s lots more stupidity from Freeperville after the jump, so after you.

No, no, I do insist – afteryou.

10 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – GOP Steele cage deathmatch edition

1. Athenae says:

Life used to be fun?
    Seriously?
    The fun in his life was making racist jokes?
    GAH.

2. Interrobang says:

How freakin’ nasty do you have to be to get fired fromNewsmax for something you said?!

3. Tommy T says:

That’s what I was wondering, Interrobang.
    Strange, but true:

4. Once again, thank you Tommy for doing something I don’t have the stomach for.

5. MarcD says:

This might be nitpicky, but I am tired of the factual inaccuracies of the Right Wing diatribe. I am not talking the political side, I mean the lack of what most people consider to be basic American History (particularly for a pol).
    For example, it isn’t an Easter Egg Hunt. It is an Easter Egg Roll. Rolling eggs with spoons. Not hiding htem and hunting them (The Secret Service would love that).
    Or Rush’s “Life, Liberty, Freedom and the Pursuit of Happiness in the Preamble of the Constitution” line. First, “Freedom” isn’t in the line. Second, it is the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution, Jackass.
    Or this Tea Party idea. The Boston Tea party was about taxation by a monarchy and no representative voice from those taxed. Doesn’t apply today. We had an election, and the right lost. So how is this an analogue?
    Seriously, this isn’t obscure stuff. This is basic, you are an American, you should know this stuff, particularly if you are in government, a working knowledge of the Founding Fathers and their documents would be a Good Idea(tm).
    m

Dumb Question:
    The folks that are talking about the WH watermelon as a joke and “can’t you take a joke”
    were they laughing at the jokes Rev Wright made at the NAACP? (I think it was NAACP when he pointed out that whites couldn’t clap. It may have been a similar meeting).

7. Maitri says:

You want more crazies? Check out thispost and comments at the blog of the Birther lady who delivered OFFISHUL DOKUMINTZ to John Roberts. Dipshits.

8. BlakNo1 says:

Once again, I am reminded of why I have no conservative friends and have nothing to do with conservative family members.

9. You want more crazies? Check out this post and comments at the blog of the Birther lady who delivered OFFISHUL DOKUMINTZ to John Roberts. Dipshits.