Van?

Up for a vantomorrow night? It’s been a while, we could haul it out, give it a good spring cleaning.

16 thoughts on “Van?

1. ooooh!!!! What time? I have to slog thru the final stages of making a dairy-free apple pie for my neighbor…(and dairy-free and pie just don’t sound good, but I promised…)
    Crack Vaginas!!! 🙂
    The return of the Cloaca!!! LOL!
    Elspeth

2. BuggyQ says:

I can actually be here for a change! Yes, van, yes, please!

3. Adrastos says:

Will there be ham?

4. Athenae says:

Scout’s in charge of HAMS.
    But I think I can tear her away from Michelle Obama long enough to run to the store.

5. virgotex says:

I think Buggy should be the honorary driver.

6. Gummo says:

But unlike Bush, where I would turn to the Van to help tune him out, I actually LIKE listening to Obama!
    Don’t know if I’m enough of a multitasker to do the Van and pay attention to the press conference.
    Decisions, decisions…

7. Athenae says:

Gummo, the celebratory van is fun, too. Plus we need to mock Tweety.
    It’ll go up at 6:30 central. Presser starts at 7C.

8. Elspeth R says:

I’m all about the Da Van-ci Code!!!
    I’m in the Van as soon as I hand off the blasted dairy-free apple pie. I’ll actually listen to the presser in clips later – I miss Da Van!!!
    Elspeth

9. Interrobang says:

…(and dairy-free and pie just don’t sound good, but I promised…)
    Dairy-free pie soundsgreat to me, since I don’t like spending more time in the hospital than I have to. Care to share the recipe? I can’t bake worth a damn, but I have to learn sometime… 🙂

10. Elspeth R says:

Interro, I didn’t create the recipe, it was handed to me by the d/f b/f’s g/f! (that’s dairy-free boyfriend’s girlfriend). It was online…I will see if I can find the link or worst case, get it later and share.
    I meant no disparagement of folks that are doctor-dictated dairy-free. I just don’t like the handfeel of working the crust dough that isn’t butter-based – I know what that should feel like, this Tofutti/Vegan margarine-based thing just doesn’t feel “right”.
    Els’

11. Elspeth R says:

Found it! 🙂 Here you go Interrobang and anyone else…I can’t comment on the outcome as I haven’t finished it yet…
    Elspeth

i will be busy watching it.

13. Tommy T says:

In other breaking news:
    Texas Governor Rick Perry, who is adamant about refusing help from eeevil government programs, begs eeevil government programs CDC and DHS for help fighting Swine Flu.

14. Elspeth R says:

Tommy T!!! 🙂 LOL!!!

15. M31 says:

“The Governor was then tragically crushed to death by a 1,000 lb. chunk of irony. ”
    Which he didn’t recognize when it hit him.

16. Tommy T says:

While we wait – a little light entertainment…