Kung-Fu Zombie

People. When you see this sort of thing you’re supposed to alert me immediately.Not wait for Metaquotes to do it:

I JUST WATCHED A MOVIE CALLEDKUNG-FU ZOMBIE.

IT WENT A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

1 MINUTE: THIS MOVIE IS CALLED KUNG-FU ZOMBIE

2 MINUTES: HOPPING ZOMBIE PRIEST PLAYING THE CYMBALS AND GIGGLING LIKE A LOON

3 MINUTES: ZOMBIE DOGPILE

4 MINUTES: SPIKED PIT OF DEATH

5 MINUTES: SHIRTLESS DUDE RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS KICKING ASS

6 MINUTES: FURNITURE FIGHT

I am going to go rent this mofo right now:

12 thoughts on “Kung-Fu Zombie

1. Kung Fu Zombie? Why didn’t I think of that?

2. prattfall says:

If you can find it, check out a flick called Wild Zero. It’s about a Japanese band that fancies themselves not unlike Kiss fighting zombies. It is the balls.

3. prattfall says:

Oh, also:

that’s a different result of a shivery.

5. I’ve never seen even that much of one of those movies before. I don’t know whether to thank you for the opportunity you so generously provided, or simply puke on my keyboard. It’s going to take better drugs than what I have to “get” this art form. But, I’ll try anything once or twice.

6. Tommy T says:

Y’all ain’t right.

7. BlakNo1 says:

I would hope at this point you’ve seen “Bubba Ho-Tep”.

8. Adrastos says:

Calling Rifftrax. This sounds like a job for Mike, Kevin and Bill if they haven’t already gotten there.

9. RazorEddie says:

You should also check out Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter.
    It must have cost at LEAST $200 to make (not including beer), and is awesomely bad.
    It’s just what the title sounds like. Jesus, kicking vampire butt.
    Oh… did I mention that they’re lesbian vampires?
    “If I’m not back in five minutes, call the Pope.” – Jesus, headed into trouble.

isn’t it enough they did the prince of space? or should i say Manos: the hands of fate.

11. Adrastos says:

Oooh, I love Prince Of Space; one of MST3k’s most underrated efforts.

12. Athenae says:

RazorEddie, I think you just gave me my little brother’s Christmas gift.
    Last year I got him Battle Pope. My excuse being that I will need company in hell.