SOTU Crack Van

Posts in the van belong to their posters, not to Jude, Adrastos, Athenae, Puck, Riot, Bucky, Della, Oscar or any of the our weekly friends. If you can’t find something, just ask. If you don’t know what’s up with theHAMS, or thecatbus, or whatever, don’t worry. There will be a new private joke in about six minutes and nobody will get that one either.

Update: Van closed! Thank you to all who stopped by, especially our ND friends in our first-ever joint van. Next time … Super Bowl Van!

9 thoughts on “SOTU Crack Van

1. paulo says:

Howard Zinn died today. That feels appropriate on this day after a month like this that culminates with whozitz telling us whatzitz about stuff that won’t happen because he won’t stand behind any of it
    Instead of watching, I found some Zinn youtubes. I’ll be watching them.

2. paulo says:

Oh to be fair… you can join the drinking game here:

3. hoppy says:

That was a great speech, and I’m convinced to give Obama another chance. Very little of his speech didn’t resonate with me, so I’m ready to watch and see if anything of value comes of it.

4. liprap says:

Woohoo! Super Bowl Van! It better be black and gold.

5. Adrastos says:

I hope the Super Bowl crack van becomes a Voo Dat rally. Frak the Colts: Peyton’s a Gooper.

6. leinie says:

Peyton better be crying for his binky by the end of the night. I want Darren Sharper (I adored him when he played for the Vikings) to set new records for interceptions.

7. I want Shockey, but just for a weekend…and I promise to have him returned safe, sound and fully detailed. 😉 The arms alone are worth the price of admission…let alone the legs, the abs, the pecs…oh I have to go…
    😉

8. liprap says:

Super Bowl Crack Van promo:

“Extra cheesy, just like me.”

the speech was too good to visit. i likes practical.