Unfuck The Gulf

I’ve been worried that I haven’t been swearing enough in my posts. We’re obviously falling behind on ourfuck quota for the year.So, I decided to link to this faintly amusing site with a fucking good name. I’m not planning to buy any of their kitsch but it may be for a good fucking cause. Fuckin’ A or is that unfuckin’ A?

Finally, exactly how does one go about unfucking something? Beats the hell outta me. Guess I’ll leave that to the philosophers among you.

9 thoughts on “Unfuck The Gulf

1. Fraud Guy says:

Don’t they have a surgery for that, or some sort of pledge that they’ll never, ever, do that again?

2. Adrastos says:

I believe it involves a hacksaw and incense or maybe even a tranny with a monkey.

3. Kevin says:

Little hipsters on the YouTube,
    Little hipsters made of ticky tacky
    Little hipsters on the Vimeo,
    Little boxes all the same.
    There’s a green one and a geek one
    And a Buffy one and a vegan one,
    And they’re all made out of ticky tacky
    And they all look just the same…

4. Jude says:

Yeah, sorry I haven’t been fucking up the fuck quota like a motherfucker.
    Stupid work keeps me busy. Why can’t you motherfuckers get jobs?

5. virgotex says:

it wouldn’t fix all the death and destruction but a few 25 to life prison sentences for those at fault would sure as hell make me feel better.
    Seriously, I want these motherfuckers to rot in tiny rat-infested cells and I believe they deserve to with all my heart. Not very actualized of me I know but there it is

6. Maitri says:

Unfortunately, it isn’t Unfuck The Gulf, but Unf–k The Gulf. Because if I’m going to scandalize the fuck out of the fucking masses by wearing the fucking tshirt, I am going to censor the word Fuck. OMG, how LOL garde of me. Sorry, I’m with Kevin on this one.
    Fuck the tshirts. Let’s put the feel-good in throwing the book and many, many prison sentences at the polluting, job-killing bastards.

7. liprap says:

Kevin, I thought for sure you’d make up some new Toni Braxton lyrics…

I love it. I’d be too bashful to wear it. But I love it.

9. marc sobel says:

Ah it’s the old lightbulb joke. What’s the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant woman,
    Ans: You can unscrew a light bulb.