Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Reconquistador Edition

p>Good morning, everyone!

Looks like the Freeperati are having another Very Bad Week. The “Hassle Random Brown People” law ran into a little trouble in court, and the usual Freeperati bleating and frothing commenced right on schedule. Let’s suit up and spin that airlock wheel open, shall we? There’s toxic levels of whining and blubbering in there.

Not so terribly long ago, the Moderators ruled the forum with an iron fist. No (and by that, I meanNO) duplicate threads.

Period.

The thread duplicator was jumped on by Mods and posters alike for not actuallylooking at the forum (much less using the search feature) before posting.

Well, I guess those mods died of old age, gave up, or just moved on to pastures new, because these days the echo chamber has become more echo than chamber.

Observe –Breaking and breaking and breaking news!

All on the same page:

Breaking: Judge Rules on Arizona Immigration Law

Posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:19:57 PM byGod luvs America

strikes down the portion of officials demanding papers from
immigrants…no word yet if she has decided this law trumps fed law but
she has not struck down entire law…

info is coming in on Fox…

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:19:58 PM
byGod luvs America

p>Oh, God loves America. He just doesn’t likeyou.

To: God luvs America

according to Rushbo, police may not question to determine immigration status, so basically, the law has no teeth.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:21:22 PM
bySegovia
(Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.)

Well, according to the addled drug addict, “The poorest people in America are better off than the mainstream families of Europe”, so I wouldn’t hang your hat on his credibility a whole bunch.

To: God luvs America

Ridiculous.I wonder what threats against this judge have been leveled by Hussein.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:21:33 PM
bycweese
(Hook ’em Horns!!!)

TinfoilConspiracy

“Hussein” probably threatened her with being locked up in a room with your brain-dead ass. That’s enough to cause a sane person to chew their own foot off just to escape the stoopid that is you.

To: God luvs America

Time to sack DC.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:21:37 PM
byroses of sharon
(I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13)

I can see the WaPo headline now – “Teabaggers consider a sack”.

To: God luvs America

according to Rush the Judge ruled police can’t determine illegal
status. Might as well say there is no law.Looks like all the illegals
can move back in.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:22:36 PM
bysaganite
(What happens to taglines? Is there a termination date?)

Right next door to me!! The fiends!

To: God luvs America

Why the hell are these threads getting pulled?

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:23:59 PM
bygrobdriver
(Proud Member, Party Of No! No Socialism – No Fascism – Nobama – No Way!)

TinfoilConspiracy

To: grobdriver

Wikileaks and now this can make for one HELL of a depressing day.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:24:49 PM
byRoseofTexas

Being a Texan who hates Latinos must be like being a lottery MC who’s terrified by ping-pong balls.

To: God luvs America

This makes me sick. What the hell happened to this country?

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:25:24 PM
byladyvet
(WOLVERINES!!!!!)

Well, you see – first they let the Irish in, then they let the Poles in, then the Germans. (black people even got their own luxury cruise liners to travel here in), then the Chinese.

After they let the Chinese in, it was like, “What’s the point?”

And that’s what happened to Ellis Island.

To: God luvs America

…another female judge standing with the democrats and shredding the constitution…

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:26:04 PM
bywho knows what evil?
(G-d saved more animals than people on the ark…www.siameserescue.org.)

Yeah! And who told those uppity bitches that they couldvote??

To: God luvs America

Is it possible to build a nuclear weapon that targets only democrats?

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:28:25 PM
bySoothesayer9

BoxOfRocks

To: Bigtigermike

Welcome to the American wonderland of socialisim, communism,
facism andunbridled racism

Ironymeter

brought to you by the “new” version of
Hitler, POTUS Barack Hussein Obama and his Democrat Party traitors!!!

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:37:11 PM
byJLAGRAYFOX

/div>

BagOfHammers

To: God luvs America

Arizona should ignore this idiot judge’s ruling…the democrats ignore laws they don’t like all the time.

Whatever happened to the concept of the majority rules in this
country? One jackass judge can wipe out the will of the people. It’s
wrong.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:34:37 PM
byjuly4thfreedomfoundation
(The rallying cry of American patriots…REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!)

Glad you asked.

LittleRock1957

More impotent whining and bitching from the poor downtrodden white people after the hop, skip, and a jump.

p>They just can’t stop.

To: God luvs America
So, on what grounds does any police officer have on asking for my drivers license and/or insurance papers.

Can’t we all plead “racial” discrimination

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:36:32 PM
byBornToBeAmerican
(Give me a hand up, not a hand out)

Sure. Why not? The rest of us need a good laugh.

To: roses of sharon
We are done.

Yep…glad I don’t have children.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:37:05 PM
bywho knows what evil?
(G-d saved more animals than people on the ark…www.siameserescue.org.)

Not as glad as I am. Die, and let your hate die with you.

To: Soothesayer9
“Is it possible to build a nuclear weapon that targets only democrats?”

Does AIDS count? Not a nuke but mostly takes out loony liberal queers.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:38:24 PM
byBeagle8U
(Free Republic — One stop shopping … It’s the Conservative Super WalMart for news .)

Dumbass

To: Ronbo1948

It’s already happening and I think you just called it. Feds and
ICE agents have been building up on the border by Tuscon and Yuma for
the past month. AZ State Senate has been calling for an increase in
volunteers for the AZ State Militias. The AZ State Militias have been
building up fortifications along the border. Pinal County (my county)
Sheriff Babeu has called for donations so the officers can get assault
weapons.

Pardon the tin foil hat, but I’m going to stock up on .223 rounds and make sure my house is in order.

101
posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:40:09 PM
byderekr44

Then, I’m gonna shoot me some Messicans! Yee Haw!

To: derekr44

Exactly.

Does anyone believe for a minute Obama sent those 1,200 NG troops to AZ to protect the border?

BULL****.

They are there to teargas, taze and takedown any protestors to this
ruling. Or any other actions his federal goons take against the state of
Arizona.

115
posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:43:32PM
byResponsibility2nd
(PALIN/MCCAIN IN 2012 – barf alert? sarc tag? — can’t decide)

Or maybe investigate people buying cases of .223 rounds?

And now –the stupidest post of the thread!!!

To: roses of sharon

They have stolen your family’s earnings and private healthcare already…what more could they do?

Yep – they’ve stolen your private healthcare! There’s not a city in the country where someone with hundred-dollar bills hanging out of his pockets can get a doctor to see him. Not one.

Continue to destroy the value of your home, and then… steal your 401K!!!

Like “they” did in the fall of 2008? Let’s see – who was in charge back then?

Who gutted Glass-Stegal? Are your Financial Services Modernized enough for ya yet, you babbling hydrocephalic? Are you reallythatfucking stupid?

And KEEP raising your taxes.

If you make more than a quarter-million dollars a year. I’ll take that chance.

The list WILL be endless.

130
posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 12:47:52 PM
byTruthConquers
(Delendae sunt publicae scholae)

And the end is listless.

Well, while we’re opening drums of “I’m afeared of the Messicans”, let’s check out this Sheriff Joe thread.

Ariz. sheriff: I’ll jail immigration protesters

ap ^

| Jul 28

Posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:40:29 AM byDan B Cooper

WASHINGTON (AP) — The sheriff of the most populous county in Arizona
says he’s “not going to put up with any civil disobedience” when the
state’s new immigration law takes effect.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says that if protesters want to block his jail, he’ll put them in it.

Joseph M. “Joe” Arpaio (born June 14, 1932) is an American law
enforcement officer and the sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:40:31 AM
byDan B Cooper

div class=”a2″>To: Dan B Cooper

Funny, I was watching a tape of a protest from several weeks ago. A thousand or so protesters marching down the street.

Thought to myself, bring in about 20 buses and line them up. See how long it takes the crowd to figure it out.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:44:31 AM
byVinnie
(You’re Nobody ‘Til Somebody Jihads You)

Wouldn’t cattle cars be more efficient?

To: Dan B Cooper

Joe is a little to jail happy for my taste.

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:44:24 AM
bytaxtruth
(Something really stinks In The Federal Government/Mafia and I think it’s BO!)

BanHimRocketChair

To: taxtruth
Joe is a little to jail happy for my taste.

So what do you propose to do with criminals?

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:48:50 AM
byP-Marlowe
(LPFOKETT GAHCOEEP-w/o*)

Because protesting is, like, against the law here in good old Soviet Russia.

To: Caipirabob

I’m seriously considering moving to Arizona. Where’s a good place for a geezer on a fixed income to live?

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:53:53 AM
byDan B Cooper

Mexico.

To: P-Marlowe

Protesters are criminals?I don’t think so!

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:57:48 AM
bytaxtruth
(Something really stinks In The Federal Government/Mafia and I think it’s BO!)

BanHim3

To: Dan B Cooper

Wearing his pink boxers as I type.

Go Joe!!

posted onWednesday, July 28, 2010 8:59:12 AM
bygetmeouttaPalmBeachCounty_FL

Frightenkitty

Well, we’re doing xenophobia this week, so what else is on tap?

Ah –ANOTHER border to close!

Look at us now [Hate to brag, but this country of ours is pretty great]

Toronto Sun ^

| 2010-08-01
| Michael Den Tandt

Posted onFriday, July 02, 2010 6:35:59 AM byClive

Canada, how terrible thou art. Aren’t thou?

All day, every
day, we feed you a fulsome diet of all that ails the nation. News being
what it is, the negative dominates. Nobody ever electrified a website
with the headline: “All is well — no problems to report.”

But if
you look around, you have to admit things aren’t so bad in our corner of
the world. Indeed you have to admit they’re pretty great. Perfect? No.
But is Canada on the right track, headed down a good and positive path?

You bet it is.

Don’t
believe me, Cassandra? Let’s conjure up the ghost of Christmases past,
so to speak, and have a look at a few of the bugbears that once
perplexed us. Then compare to the way things are now.

Remember
the days when Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, struggled so
mightily to portray themselves as “world class?” Nobody bothers with
that blather any more. Canadians know their cities rank with any of the
world’s greatest and in some ways exceed them.

Sports? It wasn’t
long ago that every Olympics brought a chorus of moaning about how badly
we sucked. We heard a good deal of that in Vancouver last winter —
until Canadians started hauling home the medals. These last winter games
were our best Olympics ever. ‘Nuff said.

(snip)

To: Clive

Must admit, I’m somewhat envious. Hopefully after Nov 2 the
Republicans will look North for inspiration. And I DO love Quebec. Happy
birthday, neighbors!

posted onFriday, July 02, 2010 6:44:04 AM
bytgusa
(Investment plan: blued steel, brass, lead, copper)

Then – without warning : “That’s unpossible! They haz nationalized healthcarez!”

Canada rate hikes seen after stunning job gain

Reuters on Yahoo ^

| 7/9/10
| Louise Egan

Posted onFriday, July 09, 2010 12:52:58 PM byNormsRevenge

OTTAWA (Reuters) – Canada’s economy created six times more jobs than
forecast in June, a near-record gain that pressures the central bank to
raise interest rates again this month even as cracks in the U.S.
recovery threaten to cool the country’s scorching growth.

The
staggering employment gain contradicts a recent string of weaker data,
including another report on Friday showing housing starts fell in June.

Statistics
Canada said on Friday that employment surged by 93,200 in June, flying
past market expectations for 15,000 jobs, led by hiring in the retail
and wholesale trade sectors, while factories laid off workers.

The
gains fell short of the record 108,700 reported in April, but it was
the third straight month that employment data exceeded forecasts.

The labor market has now nearly recovered the 417,000 jobs lost during the recession, Statscan said.

Still, the unemployment rate is well above pre-recession levels at 7.9 percent, though down from 8.1 percent in May.

Even
taking into account signs of slowing domestic growth, the labor market
strength reflects an expanding economy where emergency low interest
rates no longer make sense, analysts said. The report increased
expectations of a second consecutive central bank rate hike on July 20.

posted onFriday, July 09, 2010 12:52:58 PM
byNormsRevenge

p>To: NormsRevenge

Canada rate hikes seen after stunning job gain;

Obummer takes credit for cross-border Stimulus working to create jobs- IN CANADA!

posted onFriday, July 09, 2010 12:57:34 PM
bybunkerhill7

Um, no – Canada(unlike us), wasn’t stupid enough to hand the foxes the keys to the economic hen house.

To: Argus

Canada also has a government run health care system and very high personal income tax rates and sales tax, so what gives?????
How can we praise Canada when it is used as the bad poster child for a government run health care system.

posted onFriday, July 09, 2010 1:07:36 PM
bycynicalman

Headache

Next up –Rhyme THIS!

If Obama had acted Faster…Gulf wouldn’t be such a Disaster! (Vanity)

me

Posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 11:55:11 AM byRonnieFan

We live in a bumper sticker, narraitive world. “If Obama had acted
Faster…Gulf wouldn’t be such a Disaster!” Sums it up for me. “Bush
lied, people died” is all many that dislike W “know” about the
situation. They wouldn’t know Yellow-Cake from chocolate cake!

Creating
a narrative such as, “If Obama had acted Faster…Gulf wouldn’t be such
a Disaster!” is important because if it rhymes it must be true and it
gives a collective impact to things like: Obama’s failure to suspend
Jones Act, his failure to accept foreign help for 70 days, the EPA’s
stopping certain clean-up activities, etc, etc. It also adds sting to
the fact Obama seemed to be more concerned about golf than the Gulf.

I also like, “stop the spilling, not he drilling!” But I’ll save that for another day

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 11:55:18 AM
byRonnieFan

Kibitzer, get the steel-bristled brooms out. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much concentrated stupid in one place since the last Faith And Freedom Institute meeting.

I’ve got one for ya:

“Spill, baby, spill!”

Or better yet:

“Stop the socialist communist heathen Muslim Kenyan from eating the Constitution and then having his big-armed Sasquatch wife wipe his butt with it while he sets up re-education camps and mosques everywhere I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him!”

Hmmm – what rhymes with “bigger”?

Speaking of which…

Why can’t we demand Obama’s resignation?

June 30, 2010
| 13Sisters76

Posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:24:34 PM by13Sisters76

Please forgive the vanity post- I know you all hate them. But I am
driven to ask this question- WHy cannot the people demand the
resignation of this totallly incompetent man? And not just him- ALL his
appointees and czars, AND his SC appointees, as well.

In 1973,
the media, backed by a handful of leftist activists, drove Nixon from
office

And by “drove him from office”, I mean “He resigned”

– who had been elected in a landslide that the demonRATs can only
dream of. The majority of the people did not want this to happen, but it
happened anyway. Now it is the PEOPLE who want this man and his minions
gone, but WE can’t do what THEY did?

I HAVE no IDEA what happened to MY caps lock KEY!

I know, I know- there are
petitions out there and I have signed a few.

That and a quarter will get you a Xerox of a cup of coffee.

But I am talking a
GROUNDSWELL- I’m talking a major concentrated effort by the people.
Someone MUST know how to start this. If the lefties can do it, then
certainly those with a brain can.

Is there anyone here with a brain that can help me? I obviously don’t have one.

Isn’t it time? Can’t we DO
this? This is OUR country and those with traitorous, anti-Constitutional
plans can’t stop us if this is what we demand. I don’t know about
anyone else, but I’m beginning to think we are running out of time.

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:24:40 PM
by13Sisters76

Demand in one hand and shit in the other.

To: 13Sisters76
I don’t understand why we don’t demand this too!

Why can’t our
MILITARY require he step down since Obama is trampling on our
Constitution?

Junta

That’s howwe do it.

That alone is reason for removal. We are experiencing
tyranny as well. Obama is becoming a dictator and we politely sit on our
hands when we are not wringing them.

So WHY can’t our MILITARY remove him?

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:27:47 PM
bynmh
(Intelligent people recognize Intelligent Design (God).)

Jumpin Jeebus! Looks like RANDOM capitalization IS contagious!

To: 13Sisters76
We candemand all we want. That doesn’t mean anybody is going
to listen to our demands. Impeachment with Pelosi as House Speaker will
not happen.

As far as Nixon goes, he resigned from office. He could have (and probably should have) fought impeachment, like Billy Bob.

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:29:57 PM
byUpstate NY Guy
(Gen 15:16 The iniquity of the Amorite is not yet complete.)

BanHamster

To: nmh

You’re suggesting a military coup? Can you not see how that is
Constitutionally problematic? If any President is overthrown by military
coup … the Constitution itself will go with him.

Military dictatorships aren’t pretty.

SnakeDoc

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:30:56 PM
bySnakeDoctor
(“Shut it down” … 00:00:03 … 00:00:02 … 00:00:01 … 00:00:00.)

Junta

“We feel pretty – oh so pretty. We feel pretty and witty and bright..”

To: 13Sisters76
WHy cannot the people demand the resignation of this totallly
incompetent man? And not just him- ALL his appointees and czars, AND his
SC appointees, as well.

There is nothing more humiliating than
demanding something from someone who has the power to refuse your demand
, having them laugh at you, and then say now that you are married to
her, she will never have to do that again .

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:31:29 PM
bykbennkc
(For those who have fought for it freedom has a flavor the protected will never know .F Trp 8th Cav)

FreudOnVacation

To: 13Sisters76

You can “demand” anything you want. It will be just as effective
as if the German people demanded Hitler resign or the Russians demand
Stalin resign.

Why not demand Mickey Mouse marry Minnie?

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:32:07 PM
byarrogantsob

/div>

div class=”a2″>To: arrogantsob

well, hells’ bells “arrogantsob”..thanks for yer input

I plumb reckon.

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:47:59 PM
by13Sisters76
(“It is amazing how many people mistake a certain hip snideness for sophistication. ” Thos. Sowell)

div class=”a2″>To: nmh

Why can’t our MILITARY require he step down since Obama is trampling on our Constitution?

So…you solution to Obama’s trampling of the Constitution is to trample the Constitution yourself? Good plan.</sarcasm>

So WHY can’t our MILITARY remove him?

Because nothing in the Constitution or in law gives them that authority.

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:37:44 PM
byNon-Sequitur
(Abraham Lincoln: For when it happened too long ago to blame on George W. Bush)

/div>
/div>

/div>

Well, Mr. Smarty-britches, are you going to get all technical on old Granny with your book-larning and your non-demanding and stuff like that there?

To: Non-Sequitur

Gee, I don’t know…thought I made that clear.

Listen smart-a$$, I’m just an old lady worrying about the future for
my kids and smarty-pants comedians like you. I’m a great follower, but
have no idea how to get movements going. Why don’t YOU try?

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:42:52 PM
by13Sisters76

Actually, granny – did it ever occur to you that your kids might be worried aboutyou?

Maybe enough to have you Baker Acted? Let them walk in on you a few more times alone in your house shouting at the television, and Mr. Smarty Pants may be the least of your worries.

To: Melas
“Don’t be naive. When a military assumes political power, it is
loathe to let it go. You wouldn’t like the end result if the military
did act. “

I’m more desperate than anything else … .

And desperate times call for desperately stupid measures…

Yes, I
know it’s like a third world country coo(sic) … but if they could RESTORE
what should be there, I’m to the point where I would risk that.

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:51:47 PM
bynmh
(Intelligent people recognize Intelligent Design (God).)

Risk youown fucking freedom.

Or alternatively, you could just move to Burma, Fiji, Guinea, Libya, Niger, or North Korea. I’ll even buy you a plane ticket.

At last, of course, we get to the real root of the problem:

To: 13Sisters76

Let me tell you what would happen…

Let’s say that there is a groundswell of opinion so large the media
can’t ignore it. Let’s also say that the November election goes our way
and a bunch of conservatives replace the current incumbents and to such a
number as impeachment would have a distinct possibility of happening.

When it became apparent to Obama’s main constituents…blacks…that
there’s a real possibility that their ‘messiah’ will be taken out of
office in disgrace, you will see riots like this country has never seen.

They will be so large that local police, and possibly even the
National Guard of the various states would not be able to control them.
They would burn, loot, and destroy to such a degree that people would
cower in their homes.

What then?

posted onWednesday, June 30, 2010 12:53:22 PM
byhoagy62
(.)

Shorter hoagy62: “The Negroes took our dates!”

Otis_day_and_the_knights

Yes, folks. This is how mind-bogglingly, unbelievably, irredeemably, Grade A, top shelf, astoundingly, unabashedly, peerlessly, champion level, staggeringly, mightily, disturbingly stupid and bigoted these yahoos are.

They can’t remove Obama from office.

Not because it’s illegal.

Not because they’re just a fringe element and people would think that they’re nuts for trying.

Not even because it would mean a President Biden or President Pelosi.

They can’t “remove” President Obama becauseall the darkies would riot.

Fortunately, they’re not racists. Just ask them.

Well, that last bit of rampant stupidity blew out a lot of breakers, but I think we can find our way out of the iso chamber by the emergency lights. Where’s Maple Street? Adrastos – is that you over there? Elspeth, could you do a quick head count please? Somebody’s missing.

Who? Spocko? Tengrain?Who’s missing???

Oh.

Forgot to count myself.

Heh.

p>

/div>

/div>

/div>

Tagged , , ,

8 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Reconquistador Edition

1. Cheese eating etc says:

They’re not merried already!!!?
    Who knew?

2. left rev., ferret envy says:

It’s really convenient to have a place like FR on the ‘netz for these folks to gather and spew and conspire.
    Imagine how difficult it would be to find them all if they were crouched in caves somewhere, making fertilizer bombs on Mon., Wed., Fri. and meth Tues., Thurs. Sat. Sunday, of course, is a day of rest to pray for the violent deaths of those you do not approve of.
    With a service like the threads of FR, they do not have to inconvenience themselves, move out of their chairs, or actually take any action whatsoever to feel empowered, cocked, locked and ready to rock. As an added bonus, their IP addresses are all right there, if ever needed.
    Combine that with the weekly dose of incredulous, coffee blowing mind fuck that they provide for us, courtesy of you, Good Sir-who boldly go where angels turn aside and vomit sadly, and I would be terribly sad if such a place would ever disappear from our screens.
    *thus ends the sermon-go in peace*

3. Tommy T says:

Thanks for kindness in the comments – your humble narrator is at home today – as sick as two dogs. Glad I got this post put together Saturday morning, that’s for sure.
    Tommy

4. In 1973, the media, backed by a handful of leftist activists, drove Nixon from office
    Well, them and nearly the entire Congressional Republican Caucus. Aside from that…
    And Nixon resigned in 1974. Also.
    Hope you feel better soon, TT!

Hope you feel better. If it is what I had last week, it lasts about 2 days.
    What strikes me are the calls for a military coup / banana republic govt. Especially since I watched 2 documentaries on the Nazi rise to power this weekend. I’m not trying to scream “Hitler” but it is a historical fact that there are many similarities to how Hitler gained power.
    He mobilized the disenfranchised / brown shirts.
    Especially striking to me was that Hitler said intellectualism rotted the morals and Goering said that when he heard the word “culture” it made him ill (and this from a group that made use of Wagner’s 20 hour operas).
    Speech filled with hatred.
    In Germany they had pamphlets about the dirty Jew and even board games “Juden Raus”. It is almost looking like the Mexican is our modern Jew.
    etc.

6. virgotex says:

Thank you for your service, Tommy.

7. Athenae says:

Feel better!
    Their excuses for why they suck and why it’s okay that they suck just get more and more inventive.

8. gidget commando says:

That’s why they’re so scared. They fear “majority rules” will get turned on them when they’re no longer the majority.
    Hey, chowderheads, the Constitution was intended to protect the rights of the few against the tyranny of the majority.
    (But they still make me nervous enough to consider my fight-or-flight options.)