Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Levis Stink-To-Fit edition

Well, folks – I have to report that the Freeperati haven’t been all that happy about the next Mayor of Wasilla.

First – straight from the horse’s – um – mouth:

I MIGHT OF GOT SIX GIRLS PREGNANT LAST WEEK

No, the title of this shit ain’t literal. Of course I didn’t get six girls
pregant in one week. In case you haven’t heard that’s the sort of nintenduendos
been circulating about me courtesy of the Palin fucking family. One unplanned
pregnancy with an ex-girlfriend and suddenly you’re the bad guy. Bristol has
cancelled the wedding again and she has gone into defcon whatever it is when she
won’t barely beat me off while we’re talking about custody of Tripp and Tock.

Well, how are the Freepers taking the latest developments in the Snowbilly Satan saga?

Well, the iso chamber is all spic-and-span again after some heroic efforts from the First Draft crew, so let’s suit up and find out, shall we?

AirlockDoor

Palin fiance Levi Johnston to film music video

Associated Press ^

| 7-23-10
| Lynn Elber

Posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:22:34 PM byJustaham

LOS ANGELES – Levi Johnston will make his music video debut as a
lover whose romance is thwarted by his girlfriend’s disapproving mother,
according to a Universal Music Group record label and Johnston’s
attorney.

Johnston, 20, who is Bristol Palin’s fiance, has agreed
to appear in the video with singer-songwriter Brittani Senser next
month in Los Angeles. The project is based on the song “After Love” by
Senser, 26, a sultry-looking R&B and pop performer from Minneapolis.

“He’s looking forward to doing it,” Rex Butler, Johnston’s
attorney in Anchorage, Alaska, said Friday. “It will give him an
opportunity to act a little bit in front of a camera. He’s done a
commercial before, but something like this is a little more involved.”

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:22:36 PM
byJustaham

A freeper rustles up his few remaining brain cells and articulates his cogent summation of this development:

To: Justaham

Not good…

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:25:39 PM
byspiffy

p>To: Justaham

The Left’s new pet monkey will get rave reviews from the useful
idiots in the MSM. The more he bashes Sarah, the better his music sounds
to them.

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:25:49 PM
bymoodyskeptic
(the counterculture votes R)

div class=”a2″>To: Justaham

Attention whore.

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:27:03 PM
byEggsAckley
( There’s an Ethiopian in the fuel supply!)

Whichone?

To: Justaham

Well, the rats should have something juicy by November.

About the worst news Sarah could get.

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:27:32 PM
byOle Okie

And Levi should have something juicy by the end of August. Hopefully it won’t be antibiotic-resistant.

To: Justaham

That’s it I need a shrink!

FreudOnVacation

I keep seeing these crazy Levi Johnston headlines.

It’s starting to scare the crap out of me.

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:30:22 PM
byBerlin_Freeper
(posted a total of 1,459 threads and 8,556 replies.)

div class=”a2″>To: NEMDF

These recent events just break my heart for Sarah, who deserves
better. I wonder if her daughter will ever understand the damage this
might be doing, just so she and Levi can keep getting tabloid space.

Bristol
is a beautiful young woman; but she obviously is an idiot. Maybe she,
too has resentments against her mother?Or maybe Bristol was simply
destined to become trailer trash
like Levi?

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:34:03 PM
bySans-Culotte
( Pray for Obama- Psalm 109:8)

Apple. Tree. Deal with it.

To: Sarah Barracuda

Why must Sarah Palin go through this hell. Why must Sarah Palin
go through this hell. Why must Sarah Palin go through this hell. Why
must Sarah Palin go through this hell..

Because it’s her heritage. Because it’s her heritage. Because it’s her heritage. Because it’s her heritage.

im starting to wonder if she is even going to run in 2012. it pains me to say that..

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:51:35 PM
byse_ohio_young_conservative

Not as much as it painsme.

To: Justaham

The Palins have decided on reality TV and hollywood.

You cannot be taken seriously doing this stuff.

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:53:05 PM
byindylindy

You took Sarah Palinseriously? You’re thinking with the wrong head.

To: Justaham

This ought to stir up a few people into telling them how to live
their lives…Leave the couple alone and let them make their bed.

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:48:22 PM
bydeport

div class=”a2″>

To: deport

Thisis the bed they are making. In public.

posted onFriday, July 23, 2010 3:57:14 PM
byTigersEye
(Greenhouse Theory is false. Totally debunked. “GH gases” is a non-sequitur.)

Can’t add much tothat.

More Johnston jollies after the you-know-what..

Tagged , , ,

4 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Levis Stink-To-Fit edition

1. daize says:

Gawd, Tommy — did you see Sans-Culotte’s tag line: “( Pray for Obama- Psalm 109:8)”
    That place does get darker…

I just got a Wii and now they’re coming out with a “Nintenduendo”???
    Sarah is capitalizing on her 15 minutes of fame, so why not Levi?
    But could someone explain to me how Tancredo is a traitor to the Tea Baggers?

3. Kibitzer 2006 says:

To Tommy T:

Let’s get into the clear clean fresh air, people – this place gets darker every time I go into it. [August 16, 2010 at 06:25 in Stupid Republican Tricks, Tommy T]

From the movie “Zulu”, Colour Sergent Bourne, responding to a young private who asked, “Why is it us? Why us?”: Because we’re here, lad. Nobody else. Just us.
    –Kibitzer

4. Tommy T says:

I just re-watched Zulu (was Michael Caine ever that young?)about three weeks ago.
    When I originally saw the film, the whole Roarke’s drift thing triggered a reading binge on my part (these days it would be like the Wikipedia time-sucking vortex)that got me up to speed on Imperialism and the African Continent.
    I was 13.
    And how did I miss the “Sarah and her husband should have fixed their daughter” thing? All I could think of was arranged marriages. Kudos.
    Tommy