Morning, all – the pre-election hysteria has been ramping up at Free Republic, and the snarling and back-biting have become a thing of wonder. I really wonder if these jerkoffs growl and hiss their way through life like they do when then they think no one’s watching.

When a black co-worker comes by, do they call him or her a racist because they’resure the co-worker voted for “Obummer” or “the Kenyan”, or whatever sixth-grade-levelnom de Freep they favour this week?

Does spittle fly from their lips and anoint the inside of their windshields as they curse the latest fauxrage talk radio is pouring into the empty vessel of their minds?

When their relatives (concerned about the Freeper’s mental health) say they hope the Freeper is getting some sleep, do they growl “How’s that hopey-changey thing working out for ya??” at them?

Oh well, I’m here to mock them, not feel sorry for them. So – here we go!

First up – the Miller-Palin slapfight gets under way. Initial threads were dominated by the Queens Of De Nile, who collectively opined that it hadn’t really happened, because their favourite radio windbag hadn’t validated it.. but then reality came crashing in:

Palin Camp Suspects Huckabee Loyalists on Joe Miller Staff Behind E-Mail Leak
The Other McCain ^ | Oct. 5, 2010 | R.S. McCain

Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:37:47 PM byAl B.

“This is the worst sort of betrayal I’ve ever seen,” one source close to Sarah Palin said in describing the leak of an e-mail that Todd Palin sent to Joe Miller, the Alaska GOP Senate candidate.

Are you sure she wasn’t describing Miller?

The source noted that some of Miller’s campaign staff have connections to 2008 Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, and suggested that these staffers have been advising Miller to distance himself from Palin.

It couldn’t have anything to do with the fact that her approval ratings are hovering at around 20%, could it?

Based on information in a post by notoriousAlaska anti-Palin blogger Jeanne Devon, one pro-Palin source in Alaska deduced that the leak could only have come from Miller’s staff — unless Miller himself leaked the e-mail.

********************************************************************

The original HuffPo piece is at the link in the text of the excerpt.

Looks like Todd was upset about Joe Miller’s interview with Fox News Sunday and let him know privately. Some POS in the Miller campaign leaked several emails to the anklebiters. R.S. McCain seems to be confirming the emails are real.

I thought they would wait until Nov. 3 to start the war on Sarah.

1 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:37:49 PM byAl B.

“The war on Sarah-ism”. I like it!

To: Al B.

Im confused? McCain going after Palin?

3 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:39:01 PM byGoCards (“We eat therefore we hunt…”)

Look – if he couldn’t nail her on the campaign trail, he’s not likely to have a shot now.

To: Al B.

Why in the world would it matter what Todd Palin says aboutanything?

6 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:40:39 PM byhumblegunner (Pablo is very wily)
Ouch.
To: humblegunner

Exactly…they are going to scrape right through the bottom of that barrel…

9 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:43:27 PM byrightwingextremist1776
Um – they passed the bottom of the barrel a long time ago and are now in Barnett Shale territory.
To: Al B.

So much for the “Palin’s Not Running” meme!!!

8 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:42:32 PM byVirginia Ridgerunner (Sarah Palin has crossed the Rubicon!)
To: Virginia Ridgerunner
So much for the “Palin’s Not Running” meme!!!

LOL…yeah, what a shock.

10 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:44:16 PM byAl B.
I, for one, was flabbergasted.
To: Al B.

Sarah has been loyal to McCain, even as his dtr has been, well, crazy. But to have McCain not just shut up or at least show SOME SIGN OF LOYALTY to Sarah, is creepy and VERY TELLING OF HIS CHARACTER. Very.

12 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:45:05 PM byRepublic (The entire White House presidential team needs to grow up and face facts!)
Um – wrong McCain.
To: onyx
I dunno, I kind of like seeing Todd all worked up. *shrugs*

I like him sticking up for his wife!

34 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:54:27 PM byCAluvdubya (“Sarah Palin fights, we cannot spare her.”–GonzoGOP)
An ongoing feature of the Palin Presidency will be Todd fist-fighting detractors in front of the White House portico while his family covers their faces and pleads with onlookers to not call the police.
To: Jemian

Don’t mess with Mama Grizzly’s Papa Grizzly, little Huck. You’re out of your league little man. You and your minions.

38 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:56:32 PM byReneeLynn (Socialism is SO yesterday. Fascism, it*s the new black. Mmm Mmm Mmm.)
Huckabee got minions!
To: Huck

So then Miller didn’t do anything to get upset about.

Todd needs to cool it and just look cute. This isn’t a good thing.

40 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:56:54 PM byindylindy
Yep – he’s a house husband now, and just needs to shut up and serve the hors d’ ovures, and then get his bitch ass back in the kitchen and make them some PIE!
To: onyx

I didnt read story, you are right. Quick glance. Thanks.
This whole Alaska thing has rowled me up

Is that what you get when someone with jowls gets riled?
and I jump a bit.
You misspelled “start ranting and spluttering like a crazy person”.

I have a funny feeling that a one and only Pete Rouse is knee deep in all that is Palin. ( Off the beaten path and wearing a tin foil hat. )

42 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:57:31 PM byGoCards (“We eat therefore we hunt…”)
To: Virginia Ridgerunner

Yep. I don’t blame Todd at all. Has Miller not got any b*lls? It’s looking like he’s willing to throw Sarah under the bus after she endorsed him.

54 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:04:08 PM byReneeLynn (Socialism is SO yesterday. Fascism, it*s the new black. Mmm Mmm Mmm.)
Ya think?
More merry mailing mirth after the jumpola..

Thread continues:
To: ReneeLynn
Don’t mess with Mama Grizzly’s Papa Grizzly

Damn straight.

Unemployed husbands of “authors” are pretty tough.

58 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:06:36 PM byhumblegunner (Pablo is very wily)
SpitMyDrink
To: Al B.

There is no way that Todd Palin would have used such grammar.

“Sarah spent all morning working on a Face book post for Joe, she won’t use it, not now. Put yourself in her shoe’s Joe for one day.”

76 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:12:04 PM bytrumandogz
Teabagger-illiterate
To: Al B.

And this is EXACTLY why Sarah Palin trusts NO ONE..now do you all understand why..releasing emails without a person’s consent is a crime, yet they do it anyway. doesn’t matter if it was someone on Miller’s side or someone on Huckabee’s side(And really, anyone who thinks that Huckabee stands ANY chance of becoming President is off their nut) this is disgusting..and this is why she doesn’t trust anyone and I mean ANYONE..because she tries to do the right thing and what do these a-holes do, they turn around and stab her right in the back

84 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:16:57 PM bySarah Barracuda
I imagine this is how a lot of failbaggers actually talk. No pauses, no inflection, just one long run-on sentence of the mind.
“At the table on his left the man with the strident voice was still talking remorselessly away…His head was thrown back a little, and because of the angle at which he was sitting, his spectacles caught the light and presented to Winston two blank discs instead of eyes. What was slightly horrible, was that from the stream of sound that poured out of his mouth it was almost impossible to distinguish a single word. Just once Winston caught a phrase–‘complete and final elimination of Goldsteinism’–jerked out very rapidly and, as it seemed, all in one piece, like a line of type cast solid. For the rest it was just a noise, a quack-quack-quacking. And yet, though you could not actually hear what the man was saying, you could not be in any doubt about its general nature.

He might be denouncing Goldstein and demanding sterner measures against thought-criminals and saboteurs, he might be fulminating against the atrocities of the Eurasian army, he might be praising Big Brother or the heroes on the Malabar front–it made no difference. Whatever it was, you could be certain that every word of it was pure orthodoxy, pure Ingsoc. As he watched the eyeless face with the jaw moving rapidly up and down, Winston had a curious feeling that this was not a real human being but some kind of dummy. It was not the man’s brain that was speaking, it was his larynx. The stuff that was coming out of him consisted of words, but it was not speech in the true sense: it was a noise uttered in unconsciousness, like the quacking of a duck…”

Of course, the Queens Of De Nile are still not ready to let go:
To: Sarah Barracuda; onyx; Virginia Ridgerunner
Assuming the emails are real, someone sure stabbed the Palins in the back. I am NOT prepared to say it was Joe Miller.

Just to be clear…

90 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:20:49 PM byAl B.
To: trumandogz

Yeah something sounds fishy about these emails..I wouldn’t be surprised if these were made up..I mean come on, some a-hole who hates Sarah released them, how the hell did she get hold of them

91 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:22:34 PM bySarah Barracuda
Sarah’s moron hubby sent them to the wrong email address?
To: All

Okay, I rarely post but had to log in to report this. My computer started lagging as I was trying to refresh this thread and then I noticed why. It was connecting me to google-analytics and then to mudflats.net before it would refresh the thread. What’s going on with that as I have never visited mudflats? The original story is to the McCain website so why is the mudflats.net being connected to when I refresh?

I think the emails are bogus by the way.

101 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:35:49 PM byBamaBelle
De Nile runs deep.
To: Al B.

So Sarah Palin’s endorsement of Miller was a quid pro quo for her Presidential aspirations? What did Fiorina have to promise behind the scenes for her endorsement? Angry, petty or both?

121 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:21:24 PM byFTJM
To: FTJM
Or neither.

Nice try. Try out your tripe on someone else.

123 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:25:34 PM byAl B.
To: Al B.

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the Holy Mother and Father can’t be petty or angry.

124 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:32:08 PM byFTJM
KA-ZANG! I got blood on me from that one all the way over here.
To: indylindy

You again! For sure you would see it that way, you cant stand Sarah…Where`s your buddy pissant

134 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:03:01 PM byFriendofgeorge (Sarah Palin or Bust)
To: Friendofgeorge

Blow it out your left ear, I didn’t knock Palin. I did say Todd overreacted and shouldn’t have used email when he knew his wife’s email was hacked before.

You don’t like it? Too bad.

135 posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:07:11 PM byindylindy
It gets nasty after that.
OK – while we’re nailing Palin…
Whitman, Fiorina Skipping Event with Palin
KMJN ^ | 10/7/10 | Blake Taylor

Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:41:38 PM bypissant

The top two female Republican candidates in California are raising eyebrows because they won’t be appearing with Sarah Palin at a GOP rally in Anaheim next week.

Both Meg Whitman and Carly Fiorina are skipping the event – saying they have conflicting campaign stops.
FWIW
1 posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:41:41 PM bypissant
My, my.
To: pissant

Ingrates

2 posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:45:44 PM byCarling (Remember November)
To: pissant

They are RINO’s after all, who is surprised by this?

11 posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:50:43 PM byGeronL (http://libertyfic.proboards.com <— My Fiction/ Science Fiction Board)
To:GeronL
my thoughts exactly…
doesn’t our Heavenly Father say ‘If you are ashamed of me before others…
So Sarah got promoted to Jesus? Wow.
JesusDickComputer

well to Meg and Carly…there will come a day when you will be asking President Sarah Palin for help…and knowing her, she will be there for you…

15 posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 2:55:42 PM byhaircutter

Because she’s just like Jesus!!
Well, what else do we have here?
Ah – Domestic Violence Guy wants to buy a gun!
When can I buy a gun? Anyway to check? (vanity question)
FR ^ | 10/06/2010 | Domandred

Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:49:47 AM byDomandred

About a year and a half ago I was charged with DV (bogus). I couldn’t afford to go to trial but at least managed to get it reduced to convicted of simple battery (still bogus).

Besides – the bitch was asking for it.

Through the court systems I’ve now had that charge and conviction dismissed, and all my rights restored. I have the court documentation to show this.

Question is how soon can I buy new guns?

Follow up question: Is there anyway I can go through the ATF paperwork to find out if I can buy a gun without doing it at the store and having the embarrassment of them saying “sorry you’re denied”? For example do the paperwork online or something for the check but not really buying a gun yet.
Any thoughts? Thanks!
1 posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:49:50 AM byDomandred
To: Domandred

Private seller may be your only option.

4 posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:53:22 AM bymnehring
GunTrunk
To: Domandred

Unfair as it may sound I wouldn’t be looking for a gun after a DV charge whether its valid or not. If trouble rears its head again a judge will smack you down much harder than he would otherwise.

7 posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:54:30 AM byutherdoul
Gee – ya think?
To: Domandred

” But like I said that was revoked only a month later which was over a year ago.”

From everything you have shared, you are good to go. I misdemeanor battery conviction won’t negate your 2nd Amendment rights.

30 posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:18:33 PM bygoseminoles
Whew – that was a close one.
Well – out of time again. Gonna pull the trigger (sorry) on this one and hit the showers. Ta!
Tagged , , ,

3 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “Here comes that mailin’ Palin” edition

1. Athenae says:

I can’t imagine anything sadder than being one of Huckabee’s minions.
    Which reminds me, I haven’t checked in with his or Sarah’s Myspace friends in a while.

So the freepers are now running advice for how to buy a gun without paperwork????????
    And if you release a Palin email they say, “releasing emails without a person’s consent is a crime” but releasing other emails is OK?

3. Tommy T says:

“I think that would be the other McCain: Robert Stacy McCain, with whom CJ has so much fun over at LGF.”
    Kibitzer
    Oh I knew that, but it was too much fun to play along, with the bonus the mental pic of McCain’s trying to show her his etchings.
    Another Freeper came along later in the thread to point out the error and calm the knee-jerk reactions to the idea of John McAmnesty Traitor Rino McCain (boy, do they hate him, or what?) turning his back on the person who allowed him to join her campaign.
    Tommy