When Wingers Breakup

It may be evil to enjoy this video clip so much but it’s irresistible. Must viewing for those who like to rubberneck. Trainwreck on the way, clear the tracks.

The two young conservative dweebs below used to date. That’s all you need to know:

11 thoughts on “When Wingers Breakup

1. Marc says:

OMFG. Smug alert!
    Could theybe any more revolting? Just listen to Goldberg cackling with glee.

2. abo gato says:

my god, my god…the vision of their possible offspring makes my head hurt. thank the fsm that they went no further.
    two of the most awful looking people I have ever seen and I try to make it a practice not to say bad things about the way others look. in this instance though, it is warranted.

3. PurpleGirl says:

I only watched that small clip but came away with a visceral dislike of the woman in red. (I almost said “lady” but she isn’t one and doesn’t warrant the appellation.) I’d like to see her after a course or two of chemotherapy ad see how character building it is for her (especially if she has to spend a large amount of time trying to find the money to pay for it). Smug is an understatement of these craven beings. (Human is too good a word for them.)

4. MichaelF says:

If the world functioned on even a fraction of the level of “free market” these clowns allegedly promote, they would have long ago been ground into nothingness.

5. drunken hausfrau says:

Liberals are the dominant culture and are therefore uninformed? What? From her first statements — arguing with a liberal is like throwing a rock and hitting one, hurting them, but so what? — or whatever the fuck she said… from her first statements, I thought: DO NOT WANT. Of course, later, after watching her ex (and the whole crowd at this event), I thought — thank the FSM that liberals dominate the culture and that time and demographics are on our side. Can you imagine spawn of this?

6. Adrastos says:

Those two really made my skin crawl. Jonah Goldberg always has the affect on me. Sheesh.

7. Jude says:

I don’t appreciate it. I don’t care what their personal drama is, and it was 40 kinds of shitty for that guy to make it public.
    Yeah, her “suffering builds character” bullshit is repugnant, but nobody deserves that kind of treatment, period. She’s a smug fuck and he’s a smug fuck, but he takes the asshole prize by being a sexist douche to boot.
    Also, “young conservatives?” Seavey is at least 40 years old.

so informed. what hateful people.

9. Adrastos says:

@Jude: She’s a horror but he’s twice as bad. Smug as a bug in a rug…

and have a HUGE superiority complex.

11. TrumanDem says:

My favorite part is her admonition that liberals are not “well informed.” wow. If conservatives like Christine O’Donnell, Sarah Palin, Jean Schmidt, Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, Jonah Goldberg, Ann Coulter are the very flower of “informed” socially conservative intellectuals then George Bush was an outright genius. Good god.