Redneckery In Kentucky, Teanut Style

The 2010 edition of the freak show keeps spinning out of control.Some lefty had the nerve to try to present Rand Paul with a mock award before his final debate with Jack Conway. She wound up with some creep’s footprint on her head:

Well, that certainly redefines Southern hospitality. I wonder if the news director of that local Fox station got an angry call from Roger Ailes or one of his underlings.

It’s a good thing that the stomper was wearing sneakers when he stepped on the lefty’s head or she could have been seriously hurt. I can’t wait to hear how the wingers spin this one: they’re always right, after all. I suspect they’ll claim the lefty attacked the Paultard’s foot with her head…

7 thoughts on “Redneckery In Kentucky, Teanut Style

1. Phalamir says:

“I can’t wait to hear how the wingers spin this one: they’re always right, after all. I suspect they’ll claim the lefty attacked the Paultard’s foot with her head…”
    All things considered, she’s going to be lucky to avoid federal prosecution once Obama decides that avoiding confrontation with the Republicans requires making an example of someone.

2. MichaelF says:

Sad to say, but this doesn’t really surprise me.
    Allegedly “responsible” conservatives remain quiet while their wannabe storm troopers demonize everything to the left of Bob Ingles. Allegedly “responsible” DLC’ers remain quiet while liberals or progressives, take your pick, are savaged as commie stooges.
    My guess is that the “responsible” Democrats will distance themselves from the victim, based in no small measure on her Move On membership. And the line about how Democrats despise their base while Rethugs fear theirs rings truer than ever.

3. montag says:

And, quite predictably, Paul’s campaign issues a wishy-washy statement deploring violence on all sides, as if this were a mutually-aggravated incident.
    Fuckers.

4. Interrobang says:

Paul and his dad are both f-words. No, notthat f-word; thatother f-word. Violence over politics is kind of evidentiary.

5. hoppy says:

If the local police fail to do anything as a result of this we can expect these fascist style activities to grow, whether the Repubs or Democrats win in the election. Fascism has always been extremely attractive to police departments, and government functionaries in general. That we have avoided such a government so far is nothing but good luck, especially considering how much Nixon wanted to establish one.

6. Sandman says:

I’ve had fucking enough of this. Blue state secession is our best hope. Let the fucking rednecks have their goddamn Confederacy, and the rest of us can have a sane, prosperous nation. Then, in ten years, when they’ve destroyed themselves with their idiocy, we can annex them.

7. k says:

I’m glad to see that somebody in the crowd pulled those two off of her.
    That’s my ray of sunshine for the week.