Good Monday morning, gentle people! Well, the damage to the iso chamber wall has been repaired, and except for Kibitzer’s sneaker-marks on my back, no one got hurt, so let’s suit up and see what the Freepers think about their ex-golden-boy Oedipus Tex (these days).

So without further ado –“Momma showed me her fetus in a jar”.

Bush Recalls Graphic Pro-Life Moment: Mom Showed Me Her Miscarried Fetus in a Jar
The Blaze ^ | NOVEMBER 8, 2010 | Jonathon M. Seidl

Posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 2:59:18 PM byRobinMasters

Over the last week, excerpts of George W. Bush’s Monday-night interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer have shown a candid former president. But if a new excerpt obtained by the New York Post is any indication, the George W. Bush we may see tonight isn’t going to hold much back, and it could get graphic.

According to the Post, Bush will recall a detailed story about what set him down the path to becoming pro-life. That story includes his mother, Barbara, preserving and showing a young George one of her miscarried fetuses. From the Post:

(Excerpt) Read more attheblaze.com

1 posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 2:59:21 PM byRobinMasters
I’m sure they’ll find some way to spin this positively, right?
Right?
To: RobinMasters

But why keep the baby in a jar, why not give it a proper burial?

2 posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 3:03:17 PM byGraceG
Perhaps she was feeling a tad peckish?
To: RobinMasters

Ho boy. Can’t wait for THIS story to get spun out of context by the libtards.

Please feel free to putshowing your child your miscarriage, which you’re keeping in a jar, incontext.
I dare ya.

Sigh. You can’t fix stupid.

4 posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 3:04:13 PM bybolobaby
Nor, apparently, early-life traumatic episodes.
To: RobinMasters

First of all, I am pro-life. My views on life were also shaped by seeing and caring for my pre-mature daughter.

But, WHO KEEPS THEIR MISCARRIAGED BABIES IN A JAR?

6 posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 3:05:17 PM byearlJam
Unbalanced people?
Certainly there’s some kind of mitigating circumstances?
To: GraceG

The media is playing us. The baby (fetus) came at home. She put it in a jar to bring it to the hospital.

To be resuscitated?

Same thing happened to my son and his wife.

9 posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 3:06:34 PM bySacajaweau
See? Perfectly normal! Nothing to see here – move on.
BTW – how’s your grandson’s therapy coming along?
To: RobinMasters

As several freepers point out, and as mentioned on earlier threads, Barbara Bush put the miscarried fetus in a jar to bring it to the hospital, in hopes that they could figure out what went wrong.

But it seems very strange to me that a mother would show it to her small child. That is strange, indeed
YaThink
And now –the post of the thread!!
To: RobinMasters

Should of kept it and showed Laura and the twins.

22 posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 3:32:08 PM bywolfcreek (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsd7DGqVSIc)
Are you sure she didn’t?
More miscarriges of justice after the jumpola.

Uh oh. A sticky from Big Jim at the top of the FR main page:
Let the purges proceed!.
No effing way, Big Jim!
McCain: I’m OK with wife’s ‘Don’t Ask’ ad
NBC via Politico ^ | 2010-11-14

Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 1:27:46 PM byrabscuttle385

Sen. John McCain on Sunday laughed off his wife’s appearance in a television advertisement challenging his own position on the policy barring gays from serving openly in the military,

“I respect the First Amendment rights of every member of my family,” the Arizona Republican said on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” when asked about his wife Cindy McCain’s appearance in a star-studded ad released this week by the group NOH8, in which she seemed to call for the repeal of the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.

1 posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 1:27:52 PM byrabscuttle385
To: rabscuttle385
“I respect the First Amendment rights of every member of my family,”

Effing facist! Your family gets first amendment rights, the rest of us get McCain-Feingold!!

RINO IDIOT!!

10 posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 2:24:01 PM byJim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Nuke the corrupt commie bastards to HELL!!)
To: Jim Robinson
11 posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 2:31:08 PM bydon-o (“At this point, Islam is just surging into a vacuum” – Mrs Don-o)
To: don-o

I only know two words for emphasis. One is effing, the other is not.

16 posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 2:44:21 PM byJim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Nuke the corrupt commie bastards to HELL!!)

Well, I guess that clears a few things up.

Next –How oldare you guys? Twelve??

Vanity: New Name for “Murkowski” if she wins (now that we know her main funding/supporters.
jsdude | Nov 11, 2010 | Myself

Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:55:18 PM byJSDude1

PORKowski– heck her main supporters were the native tribes wanting to keep the gravy-train rolling, and the Federal Contractors (and unions).

He new royal northern Princess Name shall now, and forevermore be not Lisa Murkowski, but Liza Porkowski.

J.S.

1 posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:55:26 PM byJSDude1

I guess it beats “Poopy Drawers”, but not by much.

To: JSDude1

MurPORKski?

2 posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:58:06 PM bynull and void (We are now in day 660 of our national holiday from reality. – 0bama really isn’t one of US.)
To: JSDude1

MurSOWski?

3 posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:58:47 PM bynull and void (We are now in day 660 of our national holiday from reality. – 0bama really isn’t one of US.)
To: JSDude1

Maryland has Babs Mikulski and if Alaska getsLisa Murcowski– both will feed off the tax-payers’ teat, so we should call them the Milkcowski sisters.

Save the prefix ‘Pork’ for male pigs!

4 posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:01:28 PM bysodpoodle (Despair; man’s surrender. Laughter; God ‘s redemption.)
To: JSDude1

How about
“the-election-is-over-so-lets-not-drive-a much-needed-republican-vote-over-to-the-democrats-because-we-like-to-use-childish-names” Murkowski

9 posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:13:45 PM bykidd
Nah – too long, andway too grown-up.
To: JSDude1

Bitch.

16 posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:35:00 PM bytnlibertarian (Hey D. C., tax increases are not spending cuts. Nor do tax cuts constitute increased spending.)
Nah – too short, and not specific enough.
Well, time for one more.
I – AM – SNOOKITUS!!!
When ignorance becomes a movement: The rise of Snookiism (TERA-BARF ALERT)
Foreign Policy ^ | 11/18/2010 | David Rothkopf

Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:08:20 PM bymarkomalley

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Mainstream, rock-ribbed, you-can’t-make-me-flinch Republicans are. One former leader of the party I spoke with the other night said, “We’ve never seen anything like them. The Gingrich ‘Contract with America’ revolution was mild by comparison.”Representative Bob Inglis, attacking the play to the lowest-common I.Q. of the base, said, “We’re getting what we deserve.”

America’s first know-nothings were a mid-19th century collection of nativists who dreaded “foreign” influences on the American way of life. Reactionary as they were, we may someday see them as a collection of Rhodes Scholars and Nobel Prize Winners compared to their lineal political descendents who make up the current crew of Republican extremists now flexing their recently pumped up muscles in the Congress.Knowing nothing would be an improvement for this group which defiantly embraces the wrong, the indefensible, the illogical and the absurd with their only apparent criteria for taking a position being that it feels good for their adrenaline-stoked base. Facts, science, knowledge, and reality are all seen as the tools of elites, weapons against common folks who have gotten along just fine believing in foolish ideas for all these years.

The roots for the current movement could be found in the arguments of creationists against teaching the science of evolution in the schools. But today we have a new generation of fundamentalists … climate creationists, foreign policy creationists, deficit creationists … for whom arithmetic and history are simply the tools of the devil. They invoke the founders but sound more like their contemporaries in England who argued that the reason that British hikers were finding fish fossils in the mountains of England had nothing to do with where seas once might have been millions of years before and instead was a consequence of God putting the fossils there to trick people into doubting the literal word of the Bible.

In just the past couple of weeks since the election we have seen half a dozen examples of this next generation know-nothingism, this translation of a dumbed-down zeitgeist into a new movement that might be calledSnookiism.

(Excerpt) Read more atrothkopf.foreignpolicy.com

***************************************************************************************************
Unbelievable. But I have no doubt that some of the senior repubicans in Congress will read this and quake with fear that he might not approve of them any more. (News flash: he never approved)
1 posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:08:22 PM bymarkomalley
To: markomalley

COMPLETE AND TOTALIGNORANCE and downrightbafoonery(sic)became a “movement” during the summer of 2008.
It was the “Barak Movement” or better known as the big, painful “BM!”

I’m still cramping from it!

4 posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:15:10 PM bya real Sheila (taglines are for sissies)
Midol
Ignorance and “baffoonery” – I’m still brain-cramping from it.
Crank up the blowers, guys – nothing more to see here.
By the way – if I don’t start getting more comments, I have to go blog pimping again – and we don’t want that, do we? Besides – Kibitzer’s fingers are getting tired.
Tagged , , ,

9 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “Fetus, don’t fail me now!” edition

1. Adam says:

Once again Tommy T, an excellent post detailing the mould on the Right side of the internet that too often doesn’t get exposed to the sunlight of criticism.

2. left rev.; ferret envy says:

*sigh*
    the far right screams and wets itself until its servants attempt to make the government look like they want it to-and if it fails, the servants scream victim and the far right blames anyone with a functioning brain who didn’t bow down to them.
    socialist leaning folks like me exhort and yell about the issues we hold dear and the folks supposedly representing us make no honest attempt to address them and then blame folks like me for expecting representation in the first place.
    Somehow, it makes the guilty pleasure of watching them foam not quite so special anymore
    🙁

3. Razor Eddie says:

TT,
    This is the first place I visit every Monday morning, specifically for this thread.
    Sometimes I get here before it’s posted and become gripped with anxiety.
    “Where’s my Obsession? Where is my prreeecious?”
    And it’s rarely long enough.
    “What? Done already? NNNNoooooooo!!!! Want MOAR!!!”
    So much of what I read about these fuckers just enrages me, it’s nice to be able to laugh at them every Monday morning.
    Thanks again.
    Razor Eddie

4. It’s my first stop, too, Tommy. Thanks.

5. MarcD says:

JimRob’s little red warning is a testament to how fragile their beliefs are (let alone their egos). It is the equivalent of saying, “The Emperor most certainly has clothes, and if you can’t see them then stay away!”
    I also wonder about that “activist” thing. How exactly is posting comments on a web site that only allows like minded posts, activism?

6. thebewilderness says:

I can sorta see where that would cause a future preznit to want every woman who ever has a spontaneous abortion to have to bring it in a jar to the hospital so the police can determine if there is any cause to charge her with the crime of infanticide. He would have to hate her like poison or be a sociopath of course, but then we already know that bit.

7. Tommy T says:

Thanks, guys.
    I do this to make you laugh, not for money. Just needed to know that you are out there reading.
    And Razor Eddie made ME lol.
    Tommy

8. Dee Loralei says:

Dude, I almost always save this for my Monday lunch, because while causing heartburn, also makes me laugh. Sorry I was late getting here today.
    Consider yourself cyber- fellated.
    And appreciated.