Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – sorry smorgasbord edition

OK, folks -Wayback machine time again.

There’s a huge backlog of stuff too funny not to use, but too old to be current, so let’s scrack open some rotting drums of Freepitude and find out if this stuff gets any better with age. As a reward for reading through to the end – Jim Rob has a come-to-Romney moment.

Furthest back – It’s off the rails!

Once Driver of ‘Cain Train,’ Herman Cain Now on Board for Romney

Yahoo News/ABC OTUS News ^

| 8-27-12
| RUSSELL GOLDMAN

Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:47:21 AM by kingattax

One-time GOP primary front-runner Herman Cain, who exited the race
amid spiraling allegations of sexual infidelity, hears no call from the
campaign trail after his failure to make it all the way to this week’s
Republican convention in Tampa, Fla., he said today.

“No, I don’t
[miss campaigning,]” Cain, a conservative radio host and former
pizza-chain CEO who momentarily led the pack of GOP candidates before
dropping out in December, told Terry Moran of “Nightline.”

“It’s
always bittersweet when you compete in anything, but I said from the
very beginning, whoever gets the nomination, I am going to support them
fully,” Cain said on the sidelines of the Republican National Convention
in Tampa, Fla.

Cain, who briefly tapped into a party then
frustrated with Mitt Romney, was not invited to speak at the convention,
a snub he says doesn’t offend him. “I’m not going to be participating
with the formal convention program, but it’s not about me,” he told
Moran. “It’s about giving exposure to some young stars who are running
for office.”

Cain’s road to endorsing Romney, set to be nominated
later this week, was a long one. After dropping out, Cain, 66,
initially endorsed “the American people,” before throwing his support
more directly to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. It was not until
May that Cain endorsed Romney.

posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:47:31 AM
by kingattax
Wonder how this is going to affect former riders of the Cain Train?

To: kingattax

Clinching proof— Cain is a baby-killin’ illegal-coddlin’ Neo-Marxist RINO.

You heard it here first.

posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:01:44 AM
by ExGeeEye
(Romney Sucks. Mutiny Now!)

To: ExGeeEye

I won’t say that, but I am very bitter over his refusal to stay in the race. I don’t want to hear him any more. He is just talk.

posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:07:16 AM
by Jemian

To: ExGeeEye

Anyone who supports Mr. RomneyCARE, author of Death Panels,
and gay marriage and the BIGDIG coverup, cannot
possibly be conservative. That includes the GOPe.

posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:31:30 AM
by Diogenesis
(“No man’s life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session.”- Mark Twain)

To: Jemian
I am very upset with Herman too.
I don’t buy his excuse for dropping out.
He ain’t got no backbone or he is the one who put the info out so he
could drop out. Kinda like the dog chasing the car. He caught it, now
what?
There is another possibility. It was all true.
posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:34:35 AM
by DeaconRed
(My vote in Nov will be dictated by my extreme hatred for ZERO and what he is doing to our country.)
Folks, this is just the first 5 responses. No nutpicking required.

To: trebb

Careful there…officieal FR Policy is the defeat of RINO Romney.
THose who speak otherwise may face the perils of the zot, and
Rethuglican candidates past or present who support Romney are to be
banished from our midst as heretics. That goes for that irrelevant
RINO-lovin’ quitter Sarah P and the Chimpster as well.

posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:21:33 AM
by ExGeeEye
(Romney Sucks. Mutiny Now!)