First Draft Fundraising Day Four: The Bribery Begins

All right, we’re nearing the midway point of the drive, which is usually when I have to remind everybody of what you can get when you generously donate to First Draft:

6a00d8341c5ced53ef0133f4c5c8ee970b

That’s right. You get a ferret in an outfit. If we reach our goal by Friday, we’ll give you a Claire, or a Bucky, or maybe even a Chicken-Riot, in a hat. Or a hoodie. Or a fetching pair of earmuffs. Because that’s how we roll around here. Other websites may give you more trenchant observations on the human condition, or funnier cock jokes, but we pimp our pets for your enjoyment. My mother is incredibly proud.

(Adrastos has not volunteered to have Della or Oscar dress up in anything. Yet. The day is young.)

In all seriousness, thank you to everyone who’s contributed so far. And if you haven’t hit up the tip jar, please do so today!

6 thoughts on “First Draft Fundraising Day Four: The Bribery Begins

1. Jimintampa says:

OK – you did it. It’s not fair to tempt us with ferret pr0n, so to stop it I finally gave in.

2. Nancy in Detroit says:

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about. Or was, on an earlier thread.

3. thebewilderness says:

OMG!!!! What do we have to pay to get you to stop hoomiliating teh critters? omgomgomgomg!

4. M31 says:

So cute. Love the put-upon “Later, YOU WILL PAY” stare from the furball. OK, off to donate.

5. M31 says:

A reminder–watch the Warren/Brown debate tonight at 7pm eastern!
    Here’s one livestream source I found:
    Any chance for an emergency Crack Van? I’m hoping for the Professor to open a 55-gallon drum of whoop-ass on the truckdriving loser/poser/hoser.

6. M31 says:

OK, I’m sorry to hijack the ‘donate or I bite the nice lady’s hand’ ferret blog, but there’s an excellent little kerfluffle about Scott Brown going on:
    So Brown says he’ll have to miss the debate if there’s any “Senate business” going on. Then the repubs try to schedule a bunch of votes for tonight. THEN, good old Harry Reid cancels all Senate votes for the day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ME LIKE HARRY SMASH.
    OK, back to your regularly scheduled weasel romping.