‘Nickleback gets more pussy in an hour than you will get in a lifetime’

HOWLING.

Wow…you’re seriosly a douche. It’s easy to talk shit in an article huh? Sit back behind the pen? Nickelback gets more pussy in an hour than you will get in a lifetime. Unless your freakin Jimi Hendrix then who the heck are you to judge anyone’s talent? Psychologically speaking…I can say with confidence that you ARE the quintessential “loser” kid from high school who still hates the “popular” kids and blames them for all of your loser whoas as an adult. No wonder you ended up a “journaist”. Happens everytime. Your all the same. I would have taken your lunch money in school…everyday…just saying. Hey…great job being a “journalist”.

13 thoughts on “‘Nickleback gets more pussy in an hour than you will get in a lifetime’

1. Jude says:

There you go, folks. The acme of creation. Truly, God’s finest work.

2. Jay in Oregon says:

Wow, someone seems sensitive about being a Nickelback fan.
    “I would have taken your lunch money in school…everyday…just saying.” ROFL! He’s probably been saving all of that awesomeness until he could vent it on someone randomly on the internet.

3. acer says:

A silverback, on nickleback

4. Jay in Oregon says:

Or, to put it another way:

5. buskertype says:

I assume a “loser whoa” is like when that loser on Blossom went “WHOAAA!”

6. Roadmaster says:

And there you have – the apotheosis of Nickelback.
    I really HAVE lived too long.

7. monica_nyc says:

Nickelback gets more pussy in an hour than you will get in a lifetime.
    Was this motherfuckin’ cocksuckin’ cocksucker on “Deadwood”?
    Looooser whoooooaaaaaaaahs!

8. Brooklyn Girl says:

Oh, so getting pussy equates with being a good musician? I did not know that.

9. Musicmademe1 says:

When your the best, expect to be hated by that certain group of people that never will be.

10. montag says:

“If you like Nickleback [sic] you hate music.”
    Now, that’s succinct.

11. PWL says:

Well, the fact that the guy can’t spell, has issues with grammar, and thinks that “copping pussy” (and what kind of “pussy” are we talking about?) equals talent, just proves the point: Anyone who thinks Nickelback has talent has, uh, “developmental disability” issues.

12. Rufus Jones says:

Well obviously Nickelback gets more pussy in an hour than the writer will in a lifetime. Because anyone who hates Nickelback must obviously be a homo.
    Or something.
    All I know is that if Percy Bysshe Shelley had really known how to write lyric poetry, he would have written “I like your pants around your feet” and then rhymed it with “And I like the dirt that’s on your knees” and “While you’re looking up at me.”
    Or, to quote Paddy Chayefsky in a similar situation, “Boy that Mickey Spillane, boy can he write!”