The Crazy. It Has Been Brought.

I have some family members who are in Assembly of God churches. They always scared the shit out of me. And this is crazy, even for them.
These people cannot be allowed to get close to power in this country. It would just be disastrous.

11 thoughts on “The Crazy. It Has Been Brought.

1. militant religio-thugs AND the “shoji screens” from BigLots! = massive FAIL
    Elspeth

2. dancinfool says:

I also have some family members in the Assembly of God camp. They are, to a person, apeshit crazy.

ooh. the only crazee religion i got is catholics and my mother went over to the dark side-Wi synod lutheran! i feel so…functional. hold me. the pain the PAIN!
    (pansypoo is so cheeky)

4. BuggyQ says:

Oh, this guy goes WAAAYYYY beyond crazy. Apparently, in Kenya, the dude hunts witches.
    Yes. Witches.loony witch hunter
    Yes, there’s a lot of stuff to wade through, but read on. The guy killed this woman’s python. I know, it’s weird to have a pet python, but these folks broke into her home and killed her python. Wonder what he’d have done if she’d been home.

5. karen marie says:

the money shot is from the 7 minute point on. that’s when palin comes forward and two men place a hand on her shoulder while the witchhunter calls on god to promote her.
    that two minutes of video alone should put her out of the running. fortunately for palin, you’ll never see that two minutes of film on any news program.

6. BuggyQ says:

Yes. Witches.loony witch hunter

7. BuggyQ says:

Yes. Witches.loony witch hunter

8. karen marie says:

9. Oh HELL no – I am NOT going to watch the Burning Times come back – fuck no! This Witch won’t go down w/o taking many of those zealots w/me!
    Anti-Christ? I think the overzealous insane far-right “Christian’s” are their own fucking Anti-Christ – they go against the love and peace he allegedly was about.
    Crikey – that’s fucking scary.
    Elspeth

10. Interrobang says:

Those folks are nuts all right. Did any of you see the clip of the AoG folks’ “Master’s Commission classes” with the young woman absolutely snivelling in terror that “Satan is on the third floor”? The idea of a grown woman being terrified of fairytales to the point of infantile tears and incoherent speech is disgusting and offensive, and that’s about what I think of the people who did that to her, except I’d also add the word “dangerous.”

11. hoppy says:

When you take a concept that is irrational to start with, then have some uneducated, mentally challenged, but slick talking “preacher” try to fill in the blanks, that is a prescription for insanity. I just opt out of the process.