Saturday Blogwhoring Thread

8 thoughts on “Saturday Blogwhoring Thread

1. BlakNo1 says:

Get low
    Get low
    Get low

2. Snarkworth says:

No blog to whore yet, but a question for those who do: Do you ever regret having a blog? Did it start out fun and stay fun, or does it sometimes feel like a burden? Like one more gotta on the to do list?

3. missy says:

Mysurvey‘s still up if anyone wants to jump in. What better on a lazy Saturday morning than to relive your teen-aged carnality?
    Thanks to everyone who’s participated thus far. If you want some background on this project, here ya go.

4. missy says:

Snark, I started blogging about 5 days before Katrina hit, and would have driven to DC and personally throttled the Idiot if it weren’t for a place to vent my garment-rending fury.
    Some days I go for hours trying to come up with something to write about, and others I have multiple posts bleeding out my finger tips, waiting to get to the keyboard. So yes, it’s heaven and hell, but mostly heaven.

nothing different. tho the EB post of black george interesting.

No Blog, but a question as a lot of y’all are much more focused on NOLA than I am.
    TP reports yesterday that Jindall is refusing stimulus package money, which includes a lot of money for relief in NOLA.
    I understand he is probably an ideogogue. But don’t the folks in NOLA look poorly on this?

7. Snarkworth says:

Thanks, Missy. Much appreciated.

8. virgotex says:

Snark, I found myself at that point just recently. Ironic, since I was NEVER some highly productive blogger with a huge following. A lot of it has to do w/ where I am with my job, which has changed a lot and gotten more intense (in a good way). Of necessity, my job gets most of my creativity and expression right now. And I’ve never been someone who could work 8 hours and then come home and whip out brilliant blog posts. That’s just not me.
    Conversely, the tension/burden I was feeling about it not being fun, or whether I should continue, was pretty much all me. I don’t think anyone else cared that much one way or another. 🙂