It’s Not What You Think

Not this guy.

Headline of the day:Drunk badger disrupts traffic.

Honestly, it’s not even about Wisconsin. We must be slipping.

12 thoughts on “It’s Not What You Think

how man cherries does a badger have to eat to get drunk?

2. liprap says:

What does the badger breathalyzer look like, I’d like to know?

3. virgotex says:

badger badger badger

4. BlakNo1 says:

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!!

5. MarcD says:

I love the innovative solutions the police had: poke it with a stick. Having seen badgers and wolverines while hiking, I can’t say that “poke it with a stick” was the first thing that came to mind when confronted with those vicious beasties.
    But given the picture at the top of the post, I must add my obligatory:
    Go Bucks!
    OH! IO!

6. The German motorists all banded together to say “We don’t need no stinking drunk badgers!!!”
    😉 Oh, the irony – a badger w/the ‘runs’ who wouldn’t budge…
    Elspeth

7. dr2chase says:

I thought Badger was the sober grumpy one. It’s Toad who causes all the trouble.

8. Maitri says:

I can only imagine how the badger felt:
    “Fuck you. Fuckers. Come ooon. Lessss fight. On Wisconsin OOOONNNN WISCOOOO … *HICCUP* … NNSSIIINNN dah dah dah dah daaaah. Make me get off Regent Street … or wherever the hellzz I am. Germinnny? That’s ssssouth of Wisconsin, right? Oh shiiiit. I’m sooo drunk. Ok, come on. Lessss fight. I swear to god *HICCUP* if I could see jusss one of you, I’d kick your … *SNOOOOOOORE*”

9. virgotex says:

Maitri, you are a trip

10. Athenae says:

I love the innovative solutions the police had: poke it with a stick.
    To be fair, this is standard police procedure when dealing with drunks of all species.

11. MarcD says:

They should have tried playing some House of Pain. It probably would have woken up and uttered something like, “Shit, its the 4th qtr already?”

12. Robert Earle says:

Bad day for that badger. Not only busted for public drunkenness, but he lost his red and white sweater, too.