Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “Endorse THIS!” edition

Good Monday morning, everyone – time to suit up and see what’s in this week’s selection of toxic Freeper stupidity. Let me get the outer airlock door closed. OK. Here we go.

Our Sarah, like St. Ronnie, still enjoys the unalloyed support of the Sheeperati, even when it requires holding two conflicting beliefs in their alleged minds at the same time. I think there’s a term for that besides “cognitive dissonance” – what is it, now? Ah – I’ve got it – “idiotic pigfuckers”.

She was in favour of Brown, who turned out to be the Antichrist. Therefore Our Sarah is the savvy political saviour of all true conservatives.

Observe.

Palin
calls to congratulate Brown

Politico ^

| 01-19-10
| ALEXANDER BURNS

Posted onTuesday, January 19, 2010
10:11:51 PM
byeuram

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin placed a phone call to Sen.-elect
Scott Brown Tuesday night to congratulate the Republican on his upset
victory in Massachusetts’s special Senate election.

“Governor
Palin spoke with a very happy Senator-elect Brown this evening and
congratulated him on his most historic victory for not only
Massachusetts but the nation,” Palin spokeswoman Meg Stapleton told
POLITICO.

In an appearance on Fox News after The Associated Press
called the election for Brown, Palin hailed the Republican’s win as “a
step for taking our country back.”

(…)

Asked by Van Susteren to explain why she did not
formally endorse Brown before the election, Palin praised Brown’s
campaign for relying on “shoe-leather” campaigning instead of national
surrogates.

“I would have” endorsed him, she said, “if he had
requested it.”

In a posting on her Facebook page, Palin added:
“Americans cheered for Scott Brown’s underdog campaign because they
viewed his candidacy as a vote against the Democrats’ health care bill.
You know that there’s something wrong with this legislation when
opposition to it inspired a Republican victory in a state that currently
has no Republicans in Congress and last sent a Republican to the Senate
nearly 40 years ago.”

posted onTuesday, January 19, 2010 10:11:51 PM
byeuram

So, Our Sarah was really cagey in only endorsing Brown on her Facebook page rather then in person?

Yeah.

Previously, it was this :

WHERE IS
SARAH???

fr ^

| 3/1/10
| me

Posted onSunday, January 03, 2010
2:27:05 PM
byAmerican Dream 246

I am not sure I understand why we did not hear from Sarah Palin about
Yemen – the terrorist bomber – AND why she is not speaking out to help
Brown in MA. Your thoughts?

posted onSunday, January 03, 2010 2:27:06 PM
byAmerican Dream 246

To: American Dream 246

Get a life.

posted onSunday, January 03, 2010 4:00:43 PM
bybmwcyle
(Free the Navy Seals)

div class=”a2″>To: American Dream 246

Do you need her to make out your grocery list as well?

posted onSunday, January 03, 2010 4:03:40 PM
byrabidralph
(“Precedenting” is a lot tougher than community organizing.)

div class=”a2″>To: bmwcyle

wow…nice..no wonder why we have so many problems when people
like you are around.

posted onSunday, January 03, 2010 4:05:57 PM
byAmerican Dream 246

And now they’re all – Flush Brown Down!!

Scott
Brown switches vote to advance financial regulation overhaul

Boston Globe ^

Posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:13:38
PM
byAlanD

Senator Scott Brown switched a key vote from yesterday and joined 57
Democrats and two Republicans this afternoon in advancing a massive
financial regulation overhaul.

The Massachusetts Republican said
that over the last 24 hours he received assurances – from the chief
negotiators in the House and Senate, Senator Christopher J. Dodd, and
Representative Barney Frank — that changes he was seeking would be
addressed. Those assurances came during a phone call with Frank last
night, while the Newton Democrat was working out in the House members
gym. Brown was further convinced during a 40-mile bike ride he went on
this morning with Senator John Kerry.

“We recognize that there’s
going to be some fixes here, more than likely, and the conference
committee,” Brown said after voting. “I’m satisfied that all of our
efforts – Senator Kerry and my efforts – will benefit and protect jobs
in Massachusetts.”

“I spoke at length over a 40 mile bike-ride
with Senator Kerry about it,” Brown added. “He’s a very good athlete.”

This might help Scott Brown be re-elected in Massachusetts, but will
hurt any chance of his being on the national ticket. On the other hand,
maybe a conservative would tap him as a VP in 2012 or 2016, to balance
the ticket.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:13:39 PM
byAlanD

Exploding_head2

To: AlanD
“he received assurances – from the chief negotiators in the House
and Senate, Senator Christopher J. Dodd, and Representative Barney Frank
— that changes he was seeking would be addressed”

Gee, you can’t
tell that he’s new to DC now can you? What a moron.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:17:05 PM
byeast1234
(It’s the borders stupid! My new environmentalist inspired tagline:
cut, kill, dig and drill)

div class=”a2″>

A lot of people on here were giddy about Scott Brown, saying how
great it would be if he ran for President right after his election. It’s
time that many of you took off your Republican colored glasses and
realize that most of the Republicans in Congress aren’t much different
than the Democrats, especially in the Senate. Once a RINO, always a
RINO. There are very few good people in our government. Dark days are
ahead. USA=Greece in 3 years.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:18:46 PM
byjsdjason

To:AlanD

A man who won’t defend our unalienable right to Life won’t defend
our unalienable right to Liberty either.

Scott Brown is a Liberty-hating liberal scumbag!

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:19:13 PM
byJim Robinson
(JUST VOTE THEM OUT! teapartyexpress.org)

Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo – I thought you and Sarah liked his rugged manliness?

Not so much now, huh?

To: AlanD
This might help Scott Brown be re-elected in Massachusetts, but
will hurt any chance of his being on the national ticket. On the other
hand, maybe a conservative would tap him as a VP in 2012 or 2016, to
balance the ticket.

You, sir, are out of your mind.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:20:42 PM
bytx_eggman
(Liberalism is only possible in that moment when a man chooses Barabas
over Christ.)

…which brings us back to this week’s theme.

Freepers are batshit, completely, unrepentantly, irredeemably, unapologetically, consistently, toys-in-the-attic, bugfuck crazy.

To: Kenny500c
Hard to watch birth of a RINO.

No grass under our feet. How do we
oust him and when. These politicians have to know we will not tolerate
RHINOS. If they sneak in, we have to weed them out.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:27:23 PM
byBitsy

“Stil…jerking the wrist!”

To: AlanD

One thing you can say about Scott Brown. He really likes making
deals with the devil. We do need financial reform. We need to go back to
Glass-Steagall. There is a lot of garbage in this bill. Including
crimes against the American people that are not related to reforming the
markets, but are intended to spy on, intimidate, and control Americans.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:29:12 PM
byRevel

Excuse me a minute:

BanHim2

blockquote>

To: AlanD

As-s-s-s

I want the hundreds of dollars back that I sent to his campaign.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:31:16 PM
byReagan69
(Let me know when those health insurance premiums go down.)

"You drank up the whole fifty bucks she sent you? Fifty bucks! Look what you did to him!
You could've killed him with fifty bucks bucks of whiskey all at once."

blockquote>

To: fightinJAG

Jeez guys, give him a break! He stopped the take over of the
Health Care industry single-handily. Oh wait… never-mind.

posted onThursday, May 20, 2010 3:35:26 PM
byBushCountry
( I spoken many wise words in jest, but no comparsion to the number of
stupid words spoken in earnest)

Idolize in haste – repent at leisure.

More after the jumpola.

Ok – this is a strange one.

A writer has his first look into Freeperville and is appalled by what he sees there.

Freepers rebut byreflexively affirming everything he said about them.

blockquote>FreeRepublic: Neither
Free, Nor a Republic (Barf)

South Florida Gay News ^| 5.16.2010 | SFGN Staff

Posted onSunday, May 30,
2010 11:40:27 PM
by
libh8er

A few weeks ago the Palm Beach County Human Rights Council (PBHRC)
celebrated a victory: LGBT discrimination will not be tolerated among
what is one of the county’s largest employers. Namely the school board.
The article ran on page two in our May 3 issue. The following Monday Joe
Jervis of JoeMyGod. com contacted SFGN contributing columnist Tony
Adams. The email title read, “Tell Sebastian he made Free Republic.” I
was told by Tony, “Being singled out by the Freepers is a great honor!”

I followed the link, but went back to my work. Not having heard of the
site before I thought FreeRepublic.com was a liberal website. Later,
when closing open websites, I decided to really check the site’s
comments on my article.

I was…surprised.

“Nice. The gay lobby’s continuing attempts to force more fag teachers
down the throats of our kids (if you’ll pardon the pun). Parents living
in Palm Beach might want to consider homeschooling if they haven’t
already.”

And this erudite response, “They won’t [be stopped] and if we don’t stop
them what has been previously seen as horrors will become common place.
What we are seeing is a devolution of culture and human behavior.
People have become believers of what is nothing more than propaganda.
Sexual liberalism is destroying this country. It is adding the fuel for
tyranny in the name of diversity and perceived slights.”

I realized this was not some ultra liberal, group. I also quickly
realized the website does not really stand for a free republic. They
want a minority, conservative Christians, to control Washington. What’s
“free” about that?

My writing, does ostensibly foster our “homosexual lobby,” this is
something of which I am proud. The rest of the comments – rants really,
that refer back to Sodom and Gomorrah as if it is historical, not what I
consider a literary reference point—are pure gold.

“The end result is to teach our kids not to discriminate between good
and evil. It is more than that…it is to have sex with our kids!! They
want to use them as playthings. They want fresh meat! This is what
happened in Sodom and Gomorrah.

They were abusing children too. A preacher told me this once. Is there
any other preacher/ bible scholars here that can confirm this?”

They included a link to an article about sexual misconduct between
teachers and students, mostly in reference to Palm Beach County and
South Florida. Ironically, the article in question, which appears in the
Palm Beach Post, only has one case of same-sex sexual misconduct. Also,
one of the schools mentioned, and one of the lewdest segments of
released email, comes from a teacher at a Christian school in South
Florida.

The article came two days before the April 28 case won by PBCHRC, yet
the Palm Beach Post article makes no reference to it. This either
indicates the newspaper was unaware of the impending School Board
meeting or extending LGBT equality protection is not something they
feared.

Conservatives however put blinders on when it comes to knowledge not
outlined in the Bible. Unsurprisingly, they infer the worst when they
are unenlightened. National polls find that most Americans do not think
gay and lesbian educators would harm children.

To use their words,

“I’m confused. If we say equality for everyone—Why do we now have to
list each group?”

Did they read the article? The Supreme Court ruled in the 1950s that
they must be mentioned specifically. Did they notice that in 1996 the
Supreme Court once again ruled in favor of specific enumeration?
“Technically such language would protect teachers who engage in
teacher-student sexual relations. It’s just another way of expressing
who they are.”

In no way does it say that. If school employees and teachers are
interested in sex with students then obviously they are disbarred from a
career in education.

Exercise caution –the link points to a homo site.

Ohnoes1

1 posted onSunday, May 30,
2010 11:40:28 PM
bylibh8er

How dare he say things like that about our beloved Freeperati??

Well – set him (heh) straight, Freepers!

To: libh8er
gays support liberal agenda, which in turn, has not
supported the war on terrorism, which if the terrorists had their way,
they would take the heads off of gays, so go figure?

5 posted onSunday, May 30,
2010 11:47:44 PM
byseastay

I’m still wondering why these guys and their jihadi brothers-in-arms haven’t hooked up – they have so much in common – all you have to do is switch Jesus for Muhammad and you’re both ready to go kill some gay people!

To: libh8er

I realized [Free Republic] was not some ultra
liberal group

lol…the poofter’s a real sharpy.

10 posted onSunday, May
30, 2010 11:57:01 PM
byMr. Mojo

And this sharpie’s a real…

Bruces

Nevermind.

To: Mr. Mojo

I realized [Free Republic] was not some ultra
liberal group

He thought ‘free’ meant free as in free love (homo love, ie)

12 posted onSunday, May
30, 2010 11:59:16 PM
bylibh8er

Oh, dear. Somehow we’ve made the intellectual leap from “Free love” to homosexually.

Millions of hetero sexual hippies will be crushed.

To: libh8er
And we’re posting an article written by some faggot in the “South
Florida Gay News,” why? He’s human garbage. Why would we care what he
says?

20 posted onMonday, May
31, 2010 12:24:06 AM
byLouAvul

“One of you boys throw another..”

Ticondeoga

Nevermind.

Oops – this one was removed by a Moderator

Comment #26 Removed by Moderator

…but I think I can get the gist of it by the replies:

To: Maceman

Opinions about gay marriage as public policy, and
the gay political agenda, are one thing — but the name-calling and
outright hostility against gay people is frankly, disgusting and
outrageous.
hostile. As for me, it was righteousjustice
from the Lord.

There are those who would characterize God’s smiting of Sodom and
Gomorrah as

28 posted onMonday, May
31, 2010 12:53:23 AM
byre_nortex (DP…that’s what I like about Texas…)

div class=”ecxa2″>To: Jim Robinson

What do you think? Should we tone it down?

35 posted onMonday, May
31, 2010 1:03:33 AM
byCitizenUSA

Jimbo says “Fuck no! Stone the faggots!”

To: libh8er
I hope the writer of this article comes back to read
this and tries to explain it away.

Here is a list of what many doctors refer to as “Lavender” diseases.
They occur with extraordinary frequency among male homosexuals who
engage in anal intercourse.
Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human immunodeficiency virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Viral hepatitis types B & C
Syphilis

24 posted onMonday, May
31, 2010 12:36:36 AM
byskimask (“To repeat what others have said, requires
education; to challenge it, requires brains.”)

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that little laundry list can be filled by one visit to your localfemale hooker. You’ll have to do better than that.

VitterDiaper

“You left out diaper rash!”

blockquote>

To: re_nortex

There are those who would characterize God’s
smiting of Sodom and Gomorrah as hostile. As for me, it was righteous
justice from the Lord.

What God does is God’s prerogative.

As for those of us living here in the material plane, we ought to mind
our manners — especially those of us who aspire to being civilized. And
that goes double for those of us who aspire to awaken our fellow
citizens in the fight to restore political liberty to our beloved
country.
Or maybe instead we should just stone all the faggots to death like our
brothers in the Muslim world do. They use the same argument as you do.

39 posted onMonday, May
31, 2010 1:18:26 AM
byMaceman

BanHamster

To: TigersEye

You’re an adult aren’t you? You can make up your
own mind about what’s right and what’s wrong.

Yes I can make up my own mind. I’ve already done that. I’ve known many
really terrific, talented, compassionate gay people in my life, not to
mention the 70-odd year old gay couple who have long befriended my 87
year old mother, who lives alone 1,500 miles away from her sons. I am so
grateful for their presence in her life.
So I’ve made up my mind that people can be gay and decent, and kind. And
all that matters to me, from a political perspective, is that they stop
voting for one-world socialism or worse.

And frankly, I’d rather be in a position to persuade them and their
straight friends to our side of the political battle, however
imperceptibly, than to alienate them by calling them names.

Faggot-lover.

I had a liberal girlfriend whom I introduced to this site. I was truly
embarrassed by the pointless gay-bashing here,

I guess you never bothered to actuallyread the posts here, huh?

and saddened because her
justifiable outrage at it was a real barrier to getting her to be more
open the many really informative and insightful things that this site
offers. And the thing is, she was opposed to much of the PC gay
political agenda anyway. But she was appalled by the meanness and, well,
hatred. As I am.

Ban_him

And who does all the gay-bashing help? What is the God-damned point?
What are we doing here? And how does it help in our mission? How does
“God Hates Fags” work to advance the growth of our cause?
How does it
help us reach out to people who might otherwise be receptive to much of
the conservative agenda — especially on the economic and foreign policy
fronts?

43 posted onMonday, May
31, 2010 1:41:46 AM
byMaceman

Give that man a pink triangle!!

To: Maceman; libh8er
>>> But I am completely appalled by the outrageous and
over-the-top gay bashing that I consistently see here. Opinions about
gay marriage as public policy, and the gay political agenda, are one
thing — but the name-calling and outright hostility against gay people
is frankly, disgusting and outrageous

I agree totally. A month or so ago an article from one of the leading
anti-Obama blogs was posted here but because the writer was gay, most of
the comments were the vilest and crudest personal attacks on him.

CaptainObvious

The
content and value of the anti-Obama article was ignored.

The author learned of this and opened an account here to defend himself
and discuss the points we have in common. Again after a series of
personal attacks on him, the account was banned. Joyful posts applauded
this, seemingly disappointed only they couldn’t have stoned him first.

There was a line in the first Airplane movie: “Chump don’t want no help,
chump don’t get no help”.Although why some seem to think that being
conservative requires them to be vile low-lifes and chumps is beyond me.

44 posted onMonday, May
31, 2010 1:41:56 AM
bytlb

You’re new here, aren’t you?

To: TigersEye
You’re an adult aren’t you? You can make up your own mind about
what’s right and what’s wrong.

Yes I can make up my own mind.
I’ve already done that. I’ve known many really terrific, talented,
compassionate gay people in my life, not to mention the 70-odd year old
gay couple who have long befriended my 87 year old mother, who lives
alone 1,500 miles away from her sons. I am so grateful for their
presence in her life.

So I’ve made up my mind that people can be
gay and decent, and kind. And all that matters to me, from a political
perspective, is that they stop voting for one-world socialism or worse.

And
frankly, I’d rather be in a position to persuade them and their
straight friends to our side of the political battle, however
imperceptibly, than to alienate them by calling them names.

Youarenew here.

I had
a liberal girlfriend whom I introduced to this site. I was truly
embarrassed by the pointless gay-bashing here, and saddened because her
justifiable outrage at it was a real barrier to getting her to be more
open the many really informative and insightful things that this site
offers. And the thing is, she was opposed to much of the PC gay
political agenda anyway. But she was appalled by the meanness and, well,
hatred. As I am.

And who does all the gay-bashing help? What is
the God-damned point? What are we doing here?
And how does it help in
our mission? How does “God Hates Fags” work to advance the growth of our
cause? How does it help us reach out to people who might otherwise be
receptive to much of the conservative agenda — especially on the
economic and foreign policy fronts?

posted onMonday, May 31, 2010 1:41:46 AM
byMaceman

OhNoYouDidnt

To: Maceman

You’re the one who wrote disgusting posts filled with vile
expressions. What, you thought we wouldn’t notice? If you didn’t have
1998 sign-up date anyone could easily assume that you were a troll for
posting such garbage.

Now you have offended me by taking God’s name in vain.

posted onMonday, May 31, 2010 1:59:04 AM
byAdmin Moderator

OhMyMod

To: Maceman
And who does all the gay-bashing help? What is the God-damned
point?

You’ve been around much longer than I have here at FR so
I’ll try to be as respectful as I can to a fellow FReeper.But your
taking of our Lord’s name in vain is far worse than term I’ve seen here
applied to homosexuals
. Others may, of course, disagree and this is just
my opinion from a relative newcomer.

posted onMonday, May 31, 2010 2:04:39 AM
byre_nortex
(DP…that’s what I like about Texas…)

Re-he-he-he-he heally?

So far in this thread, we’ve had:

homo – that’s what they are, homosexual.
faggot – OK, maybe this one’s a bit derogatory.
fudgepacker – that’s what they do.

I guess that saying “God-damnedfudgepackers would be a bridge too far.

To: Admin Moderator
What, you thought we wouldn’t notice? If you didn’t have 1998
sign-up date anyone could easily assume that you were a troll for
posting such garbage.

Notice what? I don’t think anyone reading
any of my 410 threads and 14,956 replies here since 1998, or looking at
my record of monthly donations over many years, would think I am a
troll.

And frankly, even if you are the moderator, I resent the
insinuation. Not to mention, I am disappointed that as a moderator you
would support for one minute the kind of gay bashing that I am now
taking issue with on this thread.

You sir, are out of line, in my
opinion.

posted onMonday, May 31, 2010 2:14:23 AM
byMaceman

To: Maceman

Your choice of language is disgusting. Your choice to make false
accusations and false insinuations against Free Republic is trollish.

posted onMonday, May 31, 2010 2:17:52 AM
byAdmin Moderator

Funny – he doesn’tlooktrollish.

To: Admin Moderator; Jim Robinson
Your choice of language is disgusting. Your choice to make false
accusations and false insinuations against Free Republic is trollish.

That
is absolutely ridiculous. I saw no language in his posts that was
offensive and posts about gays that are foul, nasty and hateful are
frequent. I’m sorry if you don’t like hearing that but it’s the truth.

posted onMonday, May 31, 2010 2:22:12 AM
byTigersEye
(0basma’s father was a British subject. He can’t be a “natural-born”
citizen.)

Waitaminnit – are these guys ganging up on themoderator??

To: Admin Moderator

I didn’t fall off a turnip truck. Don’t even try to tell me the
sky isn’t blue.

posted onMonday, May 31, 2010 2:30:20 AM
byTigersEye
(0basma’s father was a British subject. He can’t be a “natural-born”
citizen.)

Wow.

Ok – what’s next?

How’s that poll freeping thing going lately, guys?

Freep
This Poll-Do you think Sarah Palin is a viable presidential candidate
for the future?

KVUE-TV ^

| 4/30

Posted onFriday, April 30, 2010 8:10:27
AM
bycurth

Do you think Sarah Palin is a viable presidential candidate for the
future?

Yes 30% (519)

No 70% (1205)

posted onFriday, April 30, 2010 8:10:28 AM
bycurth

To: curth

This is from Leftist Austin, the a-hole of Texas. On Tuesday,
there was a demonstration of about 20 Mexicans protesting the AZ
immigration law. It had full news coverage on all the TV networks here
because Austin is a sanctuary city. There is also a move by the feckless
city council to have Austin boycott AZ.
The capitol of Texas should be moved from this Leftist haven to Dallas.

posted onFriday, April 30, 2010 8:16:55 AM
bykittymyrib

By the2008 elections,
both Dallas County and the city of Dallas had become overwhelmingly
Democratic. In Dallas County as a whole, 58% of voters choseBarack
Obama
, compared to the 42% who choseJohn
McCain
. By an even larger margin, the city of Dallas (not including
the small portions of the city located in Collin and Denton Counties)
favored Obama over McCain, 65% to 35%. When disregarding the city in
Dallas County’s results, Obama still squeaked past McCain by a margin of
0.7% in what was essentially a 50%-50% tie.[

To: curth

It’s already at 34Y/66N.

posted onFriday, April 30, 2010 8:14:00 AM
byJack Hydrazine
(?)

div class=”a2″>To: Bringbackthedraft

725 – yes- 37%
1226 – no – 63%
4/30, 0940 EST.

posted onFriday, April 30, 2010 8:45:52 AM
byRadtechtravel

We’re number two! We’re number two!

To: curth

Consider the source, and ignore it.

posted onFriday, April 30, 2010 8:49:40 AM
byJimRed
(To water the Tree of Liberty is to excise a cancer before it kills us.
TERM LIMITS, NOW AND FOREVER!)

/div>

Ok. You’re ignored.

I guess they figure that those kinds of figures are going to take back both houses this year.

Of course, as always, Freepers see Satan EVERYWHARS!‏

Did God
talk through the stock market – 6666 bottom NYSE composite

vanity

Posted onFriday, May 07, 2010 7:01:28
AM
byRummyChick

Yesterday’s Range on the NYSE Composite 6666.96 – 7259.19

If
God can talk through a burning bush he can do it through the Illinois
lottery numbers 666 after Obama was elected and through the Stock market
numbers.

Just one more thing to add for those looking for the
warning signs…and another for those that say it is all merely
coincidence.

posted onFriday, May 07, 2010 7:01:28 AM
byRummyChick

Rummychick? Does that mean she’s a chick who digs Rumsfeld? Or just one who drinks a lot?

To: RummyChick

If Obama isn’t really the ant-Christ, he is indeed an evil
communist manchurian candidate president, bent on the destruction of
this country, it’s constitution, and American culture.

posted onFriday, May 07, 2010 7:05:07 AM
byZX12R

Fruitcake2

To: RummyChick

Wow, you are right. Did you realize it was May 6 when it
happened. Now May is the 5th month but only 1 day ago there was a meteor
shower so add that 1 to the 5 representing the 5th month and you come
up with 6. On top of that, the crash last happened in just 8 minutes. It
was the second worst day. If you take the 2 represented by it being the
second time away from the 8 minutes and there you have it, the third 6.

posted onFriday, May 07, 2010 7:31:24 AM
bygunsequalfreedom

I’m not sure, but I think he’s making fun of you/

OMG! Chuck DeVore speaks to his base!‏

LIVE
NOW: FreeRepublic virtual Press Conference. Please Welcome Chuck
DeVore!

Free Republic
| 5/14/10
| Chuck DeVore/PA

Posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:10:18
AM
bypissant

Fellow conservatives, please welcome US Senate candidate from the
great state of California, Lt. Colonel Chuck DeVore!

Welcome to Free Republic, Chuck.

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:10:18 AM
bypissant

Why, this is even better than a crack van!

Thanks to Jim Robinson for this great opportunity!

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:12:35 AM
byChuck DeVore

It’s him! It’s really HIM!

To: pissant

Chuck,
how do you feel about a so-called leader of the new
conservative movement, Sarah Palin, endorsing a much more liberal GOP
candidate in the primary? What can we conservatives do to get the GOP
back on track, instead of just being slightly worse than many Democratic
candidates?

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:14:23 AM
byCarling
(I’m a neo-McCarthyite … Obama is a Communist.)

Something about the words“To: pissant” followed immediately by:“Chuck,” made me giggle.

To: Carling

Well, one thing we learned last week: Carly Fiorina has Gov.
Palin and I have the heart and soul of the conservative movement in
California. Yes, we need to balance philosophy and practical
considerations for winning — but in many polls, I do better against
Boxer than does Fiorina — and, I’m a proven commodity.

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:16:33 AM
byChuck DeVore

Proven loser, more like.

Did you ever notice how every time Jim Robinson sucks up to some politicianm they immediately go in the shitter? First Fred Thompson, Huckabee, and now DeVore?

To: rightinthemiddle
Fred Thompson has strong, committed support on Free Republic…the
premiere conservative web site in the world.

Go Fred!

posted onThursday, January 03, 2008 1:16:31 PM
byRoute66
(America’s Main Street – – – Fred D. Thompson / Consistent
Conservative…The One with Gravitas)

div class=”a2″>To: rightinthemiddle

Thank you, FRed08 for the acknowledgment.

Speaking, unofficially, for many of the FReepin’ FRedheads, we
love FRed, and we support FRed with everything we have.

In poll, after poll here on the site, FRed wins…hands down!
There are reasons for that, too… FRed Thompson has it right on all accounts.

And a BIG thank you to JimRob for coming out for FRed!

posted onThursday, January 03, 2008 1:18:54 PM
bypapasmurf
(I’m voting for FRed, even if I have to write him in.)

Wups – wrong thread. Sorry.

To: avacado

address it to ‘chuckdevore’ please.Sorry, I should have
mentioned his screen name

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:20:42 AM
bypissant
(THE Conservative party: http://www.falconparty.com)

Groucho

“I still like ‘pissant’ the best.”

blockquote>

To: Chuck DeVore

Did you see the special Free Republic tribute page Chuck’s web
team put up for FR?

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:23:06 AM
byLightedCandle
(chuck devore, free republic,)

/div>

Actual entry page of site:

HiLoser

blockquote>

To: Chuck DeVore
“Lack of philosophical confidence, mainly. One must be sure and
bold before one can defend what is right with confidence.”

Not to
be harsh, but that is what we call around here at Freerepublic that
Republicans have no backbone. It’s a fight. Get in there and do battle.
The Democrats scream the lie that “only the rich got tax cuts”, they
scream the lie that “Republicans caused the economic meltdown” and the
Republicans remain silent. That’s unacceptable.

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:32:40 AM
byavacado

So shape up right now Chuckie, or it’s off to loserville for ya!

To: Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus

…if thatis your real name…

1) Ensure Republican candidates grounded in the Foundational
principles win nomination.
2) State a clear plan of action to counter the Obama agenda.
3) Win in November.

Huh? You couldn’t even win in June, you jackass!

4) Implement

You misspelled “impalement”.

FallingOnSword

the plan of action — force conflict with the President.
Show the American people the compelling rationale for more liberty and
less government.
5) Stay on message, stay positive, and take back the White House in 2012
— then repeat for the 20 years it will take to turn things around.

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:34:11 AM
byChuck DeVore

…and then lose the primary. That way they won’t think of me as a threat, and they’ll lower their guard.

To: HerrBlucher

First, we pursue the Constitutional challenges. Then, we slow
down its implementation.Then, in 2013, we move to repeal it.I signed
the “Repeal It” pledge four months before its passage, back when Fiorina
was expressing “no comment” about Obamacare while saying she “supported
President Obama’s goals” for health care. Fiorina signed the “Repeal
It” pledge the day after it passed. Campbell, not at all.

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:39:20 AM
byChuck DeVore

But of course, Fiorina kicked my ass, so I may have to do some fine-tuning here …

To: Chuck DeVore
“the Largemouth Bass”

Not nice to refer to Nancy Pelosi
that way.

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:33:06 AM
byJim Robinson
(JUST VOTE THEM OUT! teapartyexpress.org)

div class=”a2″>To: Jim Robinson

Won’t touch that, wouldn’t go there, wouldn’t be prudent…

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:42:33 AM
byChuck DeVore

DanaCarveyBush

To: brothers4thID

Q1. You mentioned the role of special operations and
counter-insurgency forces as being, in your opinion, the primary focus
of our efforts in Afghanistan. If the Afghani government should change
its opinion and wish for a US withdrawal of all forces from the country,
what would be your response? Would you advocate covert missions into
the country to root out terrorists without the approval of the Afghani
government?

A1. We cannot maintain a force in-country against the will of a duly
constituted government with whom we are not at war.

105
posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 11:47:56 AM
byChuck DeVore

/div>

BanHimRocketChair

OK. Time to open one last container of concentrated dumbassery:

…because it worked so well the LAST time…‏

Vanity:
Maybe it’s time for Pennsylvania voter to turn on another “Operation
Chaos”..!

JSDude1
| Me

Posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 1:51:58
PM
byJSDude1

Maybe with the Pennsylvania primaries on Tuesday (Since we can
probably surmise that Toomey will win on the Republican side): All those
who voted for Hillary in 2008, and even some NEW voters ought to switch
to the Democratic Primary to “have some fun”.

We (I) beleive
that Spector will be the weakest candidate in the GENERAL elections vs.
our own Mr. Toomey!

(Spector is’n’t probably as palatable to the
Democratic base as a “pure Democrat” Sestak is)..and he’s definately an
unpopular incumbent!

WHY don’t Freepers (and other conservatives)
take it upon ourselves to VOTE for Spector in the Primary since he’s
the WEAKEST Dem
..afterall Democrats have been playing this kind of game
in our (Rep) primaries for years, and in a close election 47-45% this
might make the differnce!

Just an idea..

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 1:51:58 PM
byJSDude1

To: JSDude1

Operation Chaos, yeah that worked out well last time.

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 1:58:51 PM
byjiggyboy
(Ten per cent of poll respondents are either lying or insane)

blockquote>

Photobucket

“OK – who said that??”blockquote>

p>To: JSDude1

for one thing, Pennsylvania does not have an open primary, and if
you have not already changed your registration to Dem it is too late.
(if Florida did this we would have been spared McLame 2008)

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 2:13:33 PM
byBuckeye McFrog

div class=”a2″>To: Buckeye McFrog

Didn’t know that, I was just posting the idea (but actually am a
resident of Indiana 😉

posted onFriday, May 14, 2010 2:20:29 PM
byJSDude1

BoxOfRocks

BagOfHammers

p>Well, that’s enough for one go-around.

Today, I offer some more Brillo Baby and Bailey Bulldog blogging – the “Can we come innow??” edition:

p>
CanWeComeIn

Like this:

Like Loading...
Tagged , , ,

3 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “Endorse THIS!” edition

1. BlakNo1 says:

Brown’s just keeping Michael Capuano’s seat warm for him until 2012.

2. karen marie says:

Not being all that familiar with Romans of the past, I wondered who this Titus Cincinnatus is that is held in such esteem by a FReeper. I figured he was a general, but it turns out he’s so much more!
    Politically, Cincinnatus was a persistent opponent of attempts to improve the legal situation of the plebeians [that’s Latin for “regular folk”]. His son Caeso Quinctius often drove the tribunes of the plebeians from the forum, preventing them from reaching a formal decision. In 461 BC, these actions finally resulted in a capital charge against Caeso. After Caeso was released on bail and escaped to the Etrurians, he was condemned to death in absentia and his father had to pay an immense fine, forcing him to sell most of his lands and retire to a small farm, where he and his family were able to subsist on the work of his hands.
    Hahahahaha! The FReeper’s hero was a member of the “elite” who made it his life’s work to oppress working people until forced to do manual labor because his son got a little carried away trying to impress dad. In spite of being treated so shabbily by his fellow “elites,” Cincinnatus took 16 days off from working the farm to politely tell the Aequi to cut it out.
    (The entry reads like it was written by someone who was home-skooled, possibly even the Freeper in question himself.)

3. Tommy T says:

Karen Marie – he’s just Victor Davis Oedipus Rex Psuedolus Hysterium Hanson marked down to clearance price.
    Tommy