Well, boys and girls, looks like Jim Rob has roused himself from his slug-like torpor and rolled to the top of Mount Olympus to rhrow thunderbolts and rage at the trembling denizens of Freeperville.

All you teabaggers –this is what your movement has wrought. The people who actually hold power on the right side of the aisle have kicked you to the curb like the febrile fringe element you are.

Daddy was quite happy to let you sit in the driveway and pretend to steer – but your attempt to suddenly try and grab the wheel while Daddy is driving down the street has been met with a cuff to the side of the head, and a gruff warning about what will happen to your sorry asses if youever try that again.

And Jim Rob is going to pack his things in his pillowcase and run away and you’ll all be sorry then, see if you won’t!

Notice: Free Republic has been in full rebellion mode since 2008 and will remain so for the duration
Click here to pledge your support! ^ | April 11, 2012 | Jim Robinson

Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:04:00 PM byJim Robinson

Notice: Free Republic has been in full rebellion mode since 2008 and will remain in full rebellion mode for the duration!

No more Doles!! No more McCains!!

JimRobNoMccain

No more RINOS!!

No more pencils, no more books…

NO ROMNEY!!

Sorry – I just looked, and he’s still there. Nice try, though.

Those who cannot stomach rebellion might as well start looking for a new home on the net!!

“I may even banmyself!”

Those who have ignored my hundreds of posts on this crucial issue or who have doubted me these last three or four years might as well get used to it. FR will never support the abortionist, homosexualist, socialist, mandate loving, constitution trampling liar Mitt Romney.

“Also, I’ll be holding my breath untilyou turn blue. So there.”

In case you haven’t noticed, a TEA Party rebellion is on and Free Republic signed on years ago. There is no turning back. No more crap from the GOP-e!!They’ve screwed us for the last time!!

Ah – but weren’t you justasking for it? I mean – justlook at the way you guys were dressed!

Karl Rove and Mitt Romney, et al, loathe conservatism and loathe the tea party and took it upon themselves to use their money and connections to destroy nearly every one of our conservative tea party candidates while pushing their big government RINOS.

Well, if you hadn’t been fellating Karl Rove and his ilk with such gusto eight years ago, your words might have some credence.

But you were, so they don’t.

That makes them the enemy. I will not reward that betrayal by giving them my support or my vote.

OneDoesNot

FR is and will remain a pro-life, pro-limited government conservative site!!

There will, however, be unlimited Freepathons!

We are beholden to NO ONE!! We bow to no kings!! We bow toNO RINOS!!

JimRobCoulter

I’d rather fight and die like a man than bend over and be screwed by a RINO!! I refuse to kiss Karl Rove or Mitt Romney’s rings!! They can kiss my rosy red ass instead!!

“Unless, of course, they give me a photo op.”

FUMR!! FUGOP!!

Wharrgarbl

Long live the rebellion!!

Hope my message is clear.

1 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:04:11 PM byJim Robinson
As an unmuddied lake, Jimbo. As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer.
As you would expect, the replies fall into two camps – the “WOO HOO! Let’s lose someMORE!” camps and the horrified camp who sees the Once And Future Tea Party throwing the election to The Dark Overlord.

iv>

To: Jim Robinson
COUNT ME IN JIM!

Gonna go over to the donate page anddouble this month’s monthly.

We have an opportunity to make history — let’s not miss it!!

(Be right back…)

4 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:07:22 PM bydayglored (Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!)

FoolAndHisMoney2

To: Jim Robinson

but, but, Ann Coulter says he is a conservative…/sarc

7 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:08:32 PM bySquidpup (“Fight the Good Fight”)
Jimbo – are you gonna let him talk about your transexual girlfriend that way? She who once gave you a handjob in your own kitchen?

To: mamelukesabre

Rove and his pals didn’t lift a finger to support any of our tea party candidates in 2010

That’s because you were tools that have served their purpose and are now expendable.

in fact went way out of their way to torpedo many of them. FOX news, too.

Up yours Karl Rove!! Up yours GOP-e!!

FUMR!!

MikeRoweHey

50 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:25:44 PM byJim Robinson (There’s no crying in rebellion!!)
Naysayers and much more after theFUMR!

Amid the general “huzzah”ing, some cautious posters:

To: Jim Robinson

Crystal clear. The time will come when I will have to decide if I love my country too much to accept the restrictions, but so long as Newt Gingrich has a chance to win, I say full speed ahead.

If the time comes when Gingrich, Cain, Palin, DeMint, Santorum, Perry, Ryan, West, Rubio, Jindal, Walker, Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, McDonnell, Bolling, Cuccinelli, and other conservatives tell me otherwise, and I have to choose between standing with them or not, I will probably stand with them, despite the consequences.

I knew it was possible that day would come, and I have dreaded it, and worked hard to keep it from happening. But I intend to do everything in my power to keep Obama from winning another term in office. And I won’t lie, cheat, steal, or obfuscate, but I will tell the truth if it comes to that.

I hope that the truth is always welcome here at FR. But it is your site, and as always, you have the absolute right to set the rules and enforce them.

22 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:14:43 PM byCharlesWayneCT
Rebuttal?

To: CharlesWayneCT

Meaning, of course, that you will bend over once more to be screwed by Romney and the GOP-e. I expected no more from you.Surrender monkey.

29 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:17:33 PM byJim Robinson (There’s no crying in rebellion!!)
To: doc1019
let the chips fall were they may.

that is such a dangerous point of view that I cannot comprehend it…whatever happens, happens?????and we end up with Obama…O.K. I guess, I’d rather have Romney than Obama, but you choose who you like…let the chips fall where they may…I guess…pathetic

26 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:15:54 PM byterycarl (lurking, but well informed)
To: Jim Robinson

I get it Jim… So what are you gonna do? Are you ready take the next step and vote for Obama? Seriously… I’m not just being a smartass. It seems like the natural next step. Give this one to Obama then and punt for the next election. Isn’t that the only choice?

47 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:24:26 PM byRamius (Personally, I give us one chance in three. More tea anyone?)
Rebuttal?

To: Ramius

FU.

54 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:27:10 PM byJim Robinson (There’s no crying in rebellion!!)
BanHimCannon

To: Jim Robinson
OK,I’ll start off…fully prepared to be permanently banned after about 8 years membership.

Is Romney my first choice? Nope,Governor Palin is.Is Romney my *second* choice? Nope.But,as Rush often says “I live in Realville”.If you study “RINOs” of recent years,particularly those who’ve served in the Senate,you’ll find that they vote correctly at least occasionally.Take Collins and Snowe in Maine for example.They’re routinely referred to here,and elsewhere,as RINOs.But,although the ADA website seems to be down now (so I can’t find their rating there) we know that they BOTH voted correctly on OsamaObamaCare.I dare anyone to find a New England Rat politician who would have done so.Just one,I dare you! But it’s getting late so I’m gonna close by saying,even if Romney takes the correct position on 10% of the important issues,that will be 10% more than an unencumbered Osama Obama would during a second term.

Folks here,including Jim Robinson himself,can form a third party…and Osama Obama and his mentors,Saul Alinsky,Bill Ayers,Bernadine Dorn,”Reverend” Wright,Skip Gates & Friends will party well into the night.For a practical example of what can happen when anything of that sort occurs one only need to study the 2010 Governor’s race in Massachusetts and how a filthy,utterly amoral but *very* smooth pal of Osama’s,nicknamed Coupe Deval,was reelected with 48% of the vote.

I’M VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.

Certainly not joyfully,but if my only choices are 10% of a loaf or crumbs that have peed upon by this countries first Maoist president,I’ll take the 10%.

And with that I’m fully expecting to be banned…permanently.If that happens I bid you all farewell.

63 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:32:49 PM byGay State Conservative (Jimmy Carter Is No Longer The Worst President To Have Served In My Lifetime.)
DangerClose

To: Gay State Conservative

You’re a tool. And a coward. A surrender monkey.

I thought CharlesWayneCT was the surrender monkey?

Willingly voting for a known abortionist/socialist constitution trampling liar. Going down on your knees for the evil bastards for political expedience. If I were you with your cowardly attitude I wouldn’t wait to be banned. I’d flee this pro-life conservative site as fast as my weak knees could carry me.

Um, Jimbo – you’re a sick old man with only one leg left, crapping in a wheelchair.

Your knees won’t be carrying you anywhere.

But that too would take guts and obviously you don’t have any.

So long, RINO.

90 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:41:10 PM byJim Robinson (There’s no crying in rebellion!!)
Banned

Who’s next?

To: Jim Robinson
Give me liberty or give me death!! What’ll I do? What’ll I do? Slap, slap. Wake up!! Fight like a man!! There is no hand-wringing in rebellion!!

I have no idea of your point…death lasts a long time, I can put up with Romney (not my choice {Gingrich} ) and I will back him 100% because this country cannot survive another Obama administration.Pull your head out and realize that, although you cannot have your own way (little boy)Romney is FAR superior a candidate than is Obama !!!!!!!!

56 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:28:22 PM byterycarl (lurking, but well informed)
To: terycarl

Did you REALLY just use a vulgar term of insult against the owner of this website? You have a lot of nerve calling someone else a little boy.

IBTZ!!

98 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:43:39 PM byPoliticalmom
To: All
Finally.
Looks like Zotfest 2012 is set to begin.
All you trolls and milquetoast RINOs have been warned.
234 posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:38:17 PM bylapsus calami (What’s that stink? Code Pink ! ! And their buddy Murtha, too!)
FiringsWillContinue

To: Graewoulf
“If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.”

I love that quote. I just wish it were true.

We’vebeen opposing the head of Government who is carrying out “foolish and bad measures”; however, if the consensus of this thread is correct, that same man is about to be reelected to continue doing just that.

Our world and Hamilton’s barely resemble one another.

332 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:11:47 AM byTonyInOhio (Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour)
Yep. For one thing, back then President Obama could have been whipped for being too uppity.
Also, these days internet connectivity ismuch faster.

To: Jim Robinson

Okay, ocunt me in!

343 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:14:42 AM byBizhvywt
What did you just call him???

To: Jim Robinson

I have always been proud to be a freeper, and never more proud when you, JR appeared in DC at a rally. I still respect you for all the good you have done for the conservatives. You have not changed, but I fear the way we elect presidents has changed.

364 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:23:03 AM byBig Horn (Rebuild the GOP to a conservative party)
You leave the Supreme Court out of this.
Ocunt,

To: Jim Robinson

Jim, If Romney is the actual nominee, what is the alternative?

398 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:38:08 AM byPMAS (ABO 2012)
Crickets

To: Gay State Conservative

I’ll join you. I find the hypocracy here insane. A bit of the twilight zone. Four years ago, people were villified for pointing out McAmnesty’s liberal stances. Probably many were banned. Now, many are pretending that never happened.

How can so many intelligent people ignore the reality of what really happened 4 years ago?

That’s called “begging the question”.

I find the stance of “No RINOs” admirable. But the hypocracy of pretending that has always been the case – that not so much. I would respect honesty more.
405 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:39:53 AM byCottonBall
BanHimEjection

To: The KG9 Kid

I sure do miss the days when people were banned from FR for criticizing GWB’s big government ways.

455 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:16:56 AM byroscommon
SpitTake

To: philman_36

“If you’re so “concerned” then LEAVE”

You’d like that, wouldn’t you? No one left to point out reality.

480 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:38:59 AM bynavydad
To: navydad

So then you’ll just keep ignoring his expressed wishes, click your heels and play the good man/fellow vet card as a totem to ward lightning.

That’s disgusting.

484 posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:41:59 AM byNorm Lenhart
Folks, I’m going to have to turn up the blowers and start the bleach sprays.
This shit goes on forOne Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty-seven posts!
As much as I like to watch these guys cock-punch each other, I’m hitting Freeper Civil War overload.
Maybe just one more sip of the battle-juice?

To: TigersEye

Tig, we are now in a world where fantasy rules. Liberal ideas are now mainstream thought on FR. I noted on another thread that the tactics of the ‘vote Romney’ clan are indistinguishable from regular libs on DU/KOS etc.

On this page we have a guy posting movie quotes while ignoring historical quotes from the Founding Fathers and another guy that’s bandying bait and switch liberalism ploys as a debate tactic. I really think that dispute Jim’s best efforts at rat control, they infected a lot of once good people.If this is how the modern conservative thinks, the rest of us better find a new name quick.

1,413posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 8:52:07 PM byNorm Lenhart
How about“LOSERS”?
Does “LOSERS”work for ya?
Ciao, people – off to eat some Brie and surrender to a monkey.

Like this:

Like Loading...
Tagged , , , , ,

14 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “Big Jim’s Manifester” edition

1. Breny says:

This is one of the best Tommy T posts EVER. Cognitive dissonance has set in for the few non-insane people on the site. What a great way to start the week.
    Thanks Tommy!

2. I’d expect whatever remains (after the purges) of the Freepers to go the Full Masada but for the fact that would mean missing the next “Toddlers and Tiaras”.
    Odd people, they are.

3. Scott says:

I’ve said it before, but there is nothing that fills me with more pure, malicious, giggling delight than thinking about the severity of the butthurt and whining that Robinson will be doing after the conventions and the election.

4. montag says:

I see that the American Taliban has finally adoptedtakfir as official policy.
    FR is starting to look a lot like Algeria…

5. MarcD says:

The tantrums of Jim Robinson are indistinguishable from those of a 3 year old.
    And if he has been in full revolution since 2008, he wins the award for least effective (let alone even noticed) attempt at government overthrow. Which also begs the question: how can a self-described Constitutionalist be in revolution? Some cable news show should book this guy just to ask him to explain *what* he plans on doing to further this revolution.

6. mass says:

If they need some battle juice to swig, I suggest they go look for Jim Jones’s recipe…

7. mass says:

Oh, and I think that when they call for “revolution” they actually mean running around in circles like fucking idiots…

8. thebewilderness says:

“When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circles
    Scream and shout”

OK.
    So is this just pre convention trash talk? (Remember Goodall seeing apes beating on their chests and rolling gas barrels down the hill. Then observing that beating your chest, making noise, (and based on human behavior, I add being an A-hole) makes you rise a couple of notches up the pecking order.
    So after the repub convention when Romney has the nomination, will they quietly snivel at the feet of their new masters -or- will they (I hope) stand by their words and run a 3rd party campaign?

10. Dee Loralei says:

Thanks Tommy T!

11. The Lodger says:

My money’s on snivel.

12. Tommy T says:

Thanks, folks – I love reading your takes on the Freeperific idiocy.
    Tommy

13. Mass says:

Maple, put yer chips on snivle…

14. Kibitzer 2006 says:

I see everyone got their taxes filed on time–except of course Mitt, who won’t file his until after the elections and if the elections go as he wishes will never file again.
    And the Freepathon is up to 19%. By my back-of-the-envelope calculation, that means we only have to endure the animated Kilroy for another eight weeks. Then we’ll have a two-week reprieve until the next one starts. I’m sure hoping I be on this not being the start of the endless Freepathon.

IBTZ!! [April 11, 2012 10:43:39 PM by Politicalmom]

These Freepi really do like their caste system.

No, you see… I too am concerned, and that is why I’m not leaving. If Jim ever wants to zot me, that’s his choice, but like I said, I know he’s a good man and I do not think he will do that to a fellow vet who only wishes the same goal of removing Barak Obama, and discussing that objective in a respectful and rational adult manner. [April 12, 2012 1:38:59 AM by navydad]

I’m trying to think of a comparable example of sycophancy. The closest I can come is Gollum sniveling to Frodo on the way to Mordor.
    I’m also trying to imagine Freepi “discussing [anything (fill in the blank)] in a respectful and rational adult manner.” I’m drawing a blank.
    –Kibitzer