Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – Bad Farce Lift edition

Wow.  Remember last week when I said: “You know – I keep waiting for them to snap and say ‘Dear Lord, the man’s a fucking fruitcake!’ “ ?

I’m waiting for a train that will never come.

Yikes – Trump On Morning Joe
Trump’s Twitter ^ | June 29, 2017

Posted on 6/29/2017, 8:10:44 AM by Pinkbell

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account  @realDonaldTrump 11m

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account  @realDonaldTrump 5m 5 minutes ago

*******************************

This will not be good for him. I understand his frustration with Morning Joe, and they used to be his friends, so the way they treat him must hurt, but this is going to lead to a negative news cycle that he didn’t need. We were exposing CNN. Now CNN has something to report on and distract from.

I saw the first Tweet and thought it should be removed before he posted the second. Sure, the internet is forever, but when something is deleted it’s a tacit admission of a mistake. I was hoping someone would stop him.

The second one is worse. I just think this comes off badly and will give him a negative news cycle when the news was taking a beating from all their false reporting and O’Keefe’s tapes.

1 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:10:45 AM by Pinkbell
Ah – pinkbell – you are so wrong. The nutcases here in Freeperville think that this is the neatest thing since those darkies were gunned down on Danziger Bridge.
To: Pinkbell

LOL

2 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:12:27 AM by petitfour (APPEAL TO HEAVEN)

So there.
To: Pinkbell

I love it as do most real Americans. He doesn’t suffer fools lightly.

4 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:13:26 AM by Jim from C-Town (The government is rarely benevolent, often malevolent and never benign!)

From what I can see, he gives most of them cabinet positions.
To: Pinkbell

The next tweet:

“…to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

It’s great!

Go get ‘em DJT!

12 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:16:53 AM by BBB333 (The Power Of Trump Compels You!)

What a shocker.
To: Velveeta

President Trump Don’t stop tweeting ! Fair Game !!!!!

37 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:24:19 AM by ivory49

Fair game?
Of course, all is fair in love and Twitter :
To: Pinkbell

What Joe and Mika say about Trump is worse, because it’s mostly speculation and lies.

49 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:27:36 AM by dynoman (Objectivity is the essence of intelligence. – Marilyn vos Savant)

Oddly enough though, some of the Freeperati are not happy with this.
Click “Read more” to hear from them.

A minority of the Freeperati are not so sure about this:

To: rightwingintelligentsia

Bleeding from a facelift???
WOW. Uncalled for. I don’t like Mika. she is full of herself. But a POTUS should not use the official record for something like that.

15 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:17:36 AM by RummyChick (can we switch Don,Jr for Prince Kush and his flak jacket. From Yacht Party to Warzone ready to wear.)

BanHimTrump

To: rightwingintelligentsia

Agreed. Even my mother who usually defends Trump strongly disagrees with these Tweets and she complains about Morning Joe’s coverage.

24 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:20:31 AM by Pinkbell (http://dtforpres.blogspot.com/2017/05/tips-for-trump-beating-russia-narrative.html)

To: Pinkbell

It’s beneath the dignity of the White House. Someone needs to take his twitter away.

32 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:22:37 AM by Velveeta

You really think The Darnold is concerned about dignity?
trumpwrestlinggreatagain
To: rightwingintelligentsia

I generally love my President’s tweets and check his twitter several times per day.
However, this one struck me as entirely unpresidential, something I never thought I would ever say about President Trump.
The part about Mika bleeding from a facelift was in poor taste to say the least.

34 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:23:15 AM by edie1960

To: Pinkbell; All

This type of personal attack stuff on minor TV hosts is not making Trump look like a POTUS

Enough already

Enough

Act like a President leading this nation in a time of peril from so many issues

43 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:25:48 AM by silverleaf (We voted for change, not leftover change)

To: Pinkbell

I don’t like this tweet. The part about “Mika bleeding from a facelift” is ungallant to say the least. Sure, she probably needs a smackdown, but being attacked in this manner will only get sympathy for Mika while Trump comes off like a thin-skinned boor.

102 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:43:47 AM by Sans-Culotte (Time to get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US!)

You misspelled “misogynistic asswipe with no impulse control”.
To: Pinkbell

Trump you magnificent bastard!

Oh yes – who was the last person Freeperati said that about? The one whose guts they hate now?  Hmmmm…..

RoveBastard

Ah, yes.

Carry on!

111 posted on 6/29/2017, 8:46:54 AM by Gasshog (When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout!)

Indeed.
To: JBW1949

How about he just act like an adult, instead of a toddler in a food fight?

26 posted on 6/29/2017, 11:58:39 AM by linear (The truth brooks no arbiters.)

Are we talking about the same Trump?
But most of them are like this:
To: petitfour

She had blood coming out of her eyes, coming out of… wherever.

34 posted on 6/29/2017, 12:02:13 PM by Eddie01

But did The Darnold grab her by the pussy?
And, for all the Kumbayah crowd who say we need to reach out to Republicans and make common cause :
To: OrangeHoof

It was bad form by Trump. Mika just lost her father. It serves no purpose to beat up on her. I wish somebody would have a filter button he’d have to clear before it goes out – Do you REALLY want to send this?? – so he can think a moment before pressing SEND.

Sympathy for these sub-humans?

Screw them. They’re our enemies.

10 posted on 6/29/2017, 2:42:05 PM by Pravious
Get cancer.
More next Monday, if I can stomach it.
Tagged , , , , , , , ,