Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – when Freepers attack

Good morning, campers!
Let’s get the HAZMAT suits on and crack the airlock door, shall we?
Back issues are over and now you’re stuck with me for a long one, so bring an extra air bottle.

What do we have here in the first drum of toxic Freeper sludge?
Why, it’s Olympia Snowe admitting what Freepers brag about constantly – except when she says it, it’s a horrible thing!

Snowe: My Party Has Changed

AsMaineGoes.com ^

| February 15, 2009
| Scott Fish

Posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:12:51 AM bybogeybob
The Senior Senator from Maine.

In an interview with CBS News, Sens. Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins
defended their votes in support of the Obama stimulus package. Sen.
Snowe said, “I haven’t changed. I have felt that my party has changed.”

SENATOR OLYMPIA SNOWE (R-ME): I guess it’s sort of like being a
skunk at the, you know, lawn party – lawn party, you know, – and so, I
said I think that’s, you know, what happens

DOZIER: She says her party is missing the point that Americans want
Republicans to be part of the process, even if it means compromise.

SNOWE: I think I reflect my roots, you know, the original principles
of the Republican party. I haven’t changed. I have felt that my party
has changed.

div class=”EC_b2″> Sad that so many Republicans in Maine support her,
election cycle after election cycle. Nothing but a socialist, who wraps
herself in GOP clothing. A classic two-timer.

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:12:51 AM
bybogeybob

To: bogeybob
She’s right: the Democrat Partyhas
changed. Enough, in fact that she can now stop pretending she’s a
Republican. Just change sides already, Olympia, and all the “beautiful
people” who have destroyed Maine’s quality of life will be sure to love
you.
posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:17:16 AM
byandy58-in-nh
(Ronald Reagan had a vision of America. Barack Obama has a vision of Barack Obama.)

And now, “rovenstinez” channels Biff from Back To The Future, conveniently forgetting that Biff was a knuckleheaded drooler:

To: bogeybob
HELLO, Senator Snowe…Knock..knock, is anybody home inside that head of yours?

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:18:41 AM
byrovenstinez
To: bogeybob
Therepubic party has changed… it has become just
like snowe. collins and specter. That is why we are now the failed
minority party. LLS

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:19:24 AM
byLibLieSlayer
(hussein will NEVER be my president… NEVER!)

The “repubic” party? I guess he was trying to slur the Repubs by dropping the “ic” a la “Democrat party”.

That, or he was making a Vitter reference.

To: Constitutional Patriot
She has to go — does anyone ever challenge her for office? This would be a great opportunity.
We will see what happens when she is up in 2012. It seems to me that
folks have a short memory…yes even all of us FREEPERS. I thought for
sure Lindsey would be challenged this year from all the crap he has
done in his past, but alas we are stuck with him now until 2014 after
easily being reelected this year.Another up in 2010 is that Vitter
from Louisiana who embarassed the Republican Party two years ago with
calls to hookers but it seems like he will win again
because people are
changing their minds about him again. It is a wonder why these folks
stay for life times. Why not…screw up when you are reelected for a
few years but the last two ensure you do the right thing and people
will quickly reelect you. It is a non stop cycle.

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:35:35 AM
bynapscoordinator

To: napscoordinator
Good lord, now you wanna throw Vitter overboard?

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:39:39 AM
byCedric

Only if he’s running on the Repubic ticket.

To: Cedric
Good lord, now you wanna throw Vitter overboard?
Didn’t he do it to himself? I didn’t make phone calls to hookers, he did? Why get mad at me. He is the one without morals.

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:41:48 AM
bynapscoordinator

To: bogeybob
No, the Republican Party didn’t change. Some folks tried to make it Democrat-Lite.That’s why the Party can’t win elections.

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 7:29:52 AM
bypopdonnelly
(I went to an Obama Townhall and threw away my crutches!)

Except, of course, that Snowe – um – keeps winning elections. Other than that, your logic is flawless.

Much more, including a drive-by Freeping gone horribly wrong (and a hilariously impotent attack on yours truly) after the (Michael Steele approved) “Jump, jump, to the J – O – ump!”

Well, what have we here?
One step closer to the “New World Order (patent applied for)”?

Obama May Place U.S. Under International Criminal Court

humanevents.com ^

| 02/10/2009
| Thomas P. Kilgannon

Posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 12:49:57 PM byshielagolden
Obama May Place U.S. Under International Criminal Court
Waterboarding.
Abu Ghraib. Detaining terrorists at Guantanamo Bay. Dissing Hans Blix.
These, as seen by the Left, are the cardinal sins of George W. Bush’s
administration. Set aside the fraternity party-like nonsense that took
place at Abu Ghraib and what’s left are actions taken to protect U.S.
interests.
But self-loathing Americans whose minds are confined
in the cult of globalism don’t see it that way. Each of these
“offenses” has at least one thing in common: they hurt the feelings of
foreigners. Insensitivity to the outside world, U.S. internationalists
argue, is a stain on Uncle Sam’s reputation from which we must repent.
With
that in mind, one more “offense” must be included in the list of Bush’s
sins. It occurred May 6, 2002, when John Bolton, on orders from the
President, withdrew the U.S. from the Rome Statute of the International
Criminal Court (ICC). Oh, there were terrible tantrums in Turtle Bay
that day! Globalists were dismayed because Mr. Bush’s rejection of the
ICC was a vote for American sovereignty — a refusal to cede authority
to international government and a court that is not bound to the
principles of the U.S. Constitution, far less our laws.
That could change under the Obama administration.
Two
weeks ago, hope returned to the House of Hammarskjold when U.S.
Ambassador Susan Rice, in a closed Security Council meeting, voiced
support for the ICC. She said it “looks to become an important and
credible instrument for trying to hold accountable the senior
leadership responsible for atrocities committed in the Congo, Uganda
and Darfur.”
The mere mention of the International Criminal
Court by the U.S. Permanent Representative drew her colleagues’
attention. “What she said on human rights and international law I could
have written myself,” French ambassador Jean-Maurice Ripert told
Bloomberg News. Costa Rica’s Jorge Urbina said Rice’s speech “raises
expectations” that the United States will submit to the authority of
the ICC.

What? You mean Administration officials might be held liable for crimes by a world court that has no authority to do anything other than condemn and point fingers?
Horrors!!

To: shielagolden
Triple investments in lead.

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 12:51:37 PM
byunkus

Oh, go fuck yourself, Rambo. You’ll only need one shell, so don’t spend your entire stimulus check at Cheaper Than Dirt.

To: shielagolden
If he does, then he deserves a civil war in return.

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 12:52:28 PM
byreagan_fanatic
(Dissent Is Patriotic!)

To: shielagolden
Lincoln’s election tore this country apart.Obama wants to be just like Lincoln.

posted onMonday, February 16, 2009 12:53:20 PM
byClearCase_guy
(Obama must be the Antichrist. No one else would work so hard to destroy the US.)

Now bear in mind this is coming from people who fetishize the GOP as “The party of Lincoln”.
Except, of course, when it concerns stuff like black people being allowed to vote, or trying to get into the country clubs. Then they’re the party of Lynn Westmoreland.

Next – Brutal chimps react to article about a brutal chimp:

Brutal Chimp Attack Sends Woman To Hospital

Theindychannel.com ^

| February 17, 2009

Posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 6:53:23 AM byAbathar
Witness Says Chimp Bit Woman’s Hands Off STAMFORD, Conn. — Police
said a 15-year-old chimpanzee kept as a pet mauled a woman visiting the
owner and left her with serious, “life-changing” injuries.
They
told TV station WFSB the 200-pound chimp, named Travis, had been
rambunctious all day and expressed to its owner, 70-year-old Sandra
Herold, that it wanted to take a ride in the car.
Police said
the chimp grabbed the keys and let himself out of the house. Herold
tried to calm the chimp down by giving him tea laced with Xanax, but it
didn’t seem to work, police said. Herold then called her 55-year-old
friend, Charla Nash, to help.
Stamford police said when Nash
pulled up to the house, the chimp ran over and mauled her. Officials
called the attack “lengthy and vicious.”

Wow – ugly stuff, and you’d think, not a subject for levity – right?
Wrong.

To: Abathar
There’s an obvious solution: Background checks
prior to every chimp purchase, limit chimp purchases to one per month,
license every chimp with strict requirements on chimp owners. $200
excise tax on the purchase of full auto chimps, registration and
taxation of all bananas and banana-growing supplies, no open carry of
chimps, strict licensing for concealed carry of chimps, no chimps
within 1000 ft of a school, church, daycare center, government building
or parade.
Did I miss anything?

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 7:10:36 AM
byCholeraJoe
(Always pack the heat. Always pack the heat. Always pack the heat.)

To: Dr. Bogus Pachysandra
>> Just imagine packs of 200 pound chimps roaming your city’s streets!

I don’t suppose the obvious New Orleans / Katrina jokes would be in good taste here, would they?

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 7:29:05 AM
byNervous Tick
(Party? I don’t have one anymore.)

To: MarkL
Another Muslim marriage gone bad…

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 7:26:41 AM
bySir Francis Dashwood
(Arjuna, why have you have dropped your bow???)

What a funny bunch! Those crazy cut-ups!

Next up – those guys who used to decry out-of-wedlock pregnancies as the moral shortcomings of welfare moms and trailer-trash sluts whose moms didn’t raise them right, in –Bristol Palin and the new “Freeper morality standards”

Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol Palin, says abstinence is unrealistic in interview on Fox News

New York Dail News.com ^

| 02/17/09
| News Staff

Posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 8:01:41 AM byBig_Monkey
Teen pregnancy? Not really a good idea.
Stopping teen sex? Ain’t gonna happen.
So
says Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s 18-year-old daughter, Bristol, who told
Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren Monday night that the abstinence her mom
preaches is “not realistic at all.”
Bristol Palin’s pregnancy,
revealed shortly after Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) chose Sarah Palin to
be his running mate, shook up the last presidential campaign.
Bristol
Palin, who gave birth in late December, described the rigors of being a
teen mom, and while she wouldn’t go into detail why it isn’t realistic
for guys and gals her age not to have sex, she did say it isn’t smart
to get knocked up.
“Everyone should wait 10 years,” Palin said. “I hope people learn from my story.
“It’s so much easier if you’re married, have a house and career. It’s not a situation you want to strive for.”
She denied that her mother’s anti-abortion views were the reason she went ahead with the pregnancy.
“It was my choice to have the baby,” she said. “It doesn’t matter what my mom’s views are on it. It was my decision.”
But telling her mom that she and her hockey hunk boyfriend, Levi Johnston, were to be parents was tough, she admitted.
“Harder than labor,” she said.

To: Big_Monkey
Democrats will be quick to take abstinence advice from an unwed teen mother.

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 8:10:42 AM
byAppyPappy
(If you aren’t part of the solution, there is good money to be made prolonging the problem.)

To: Big_Monkey
Sarah needs to give Bristol the Don Corleone
talk, ” I have a sentimental weakness for my children and I spoil them
as you can see. They talk when they should listen.”
“Never tell anyone outside of the family what you’re thinking again.”

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 8:11:01 AM
bydfwgator
(1996 2006 2008 – Good Things Come in Threes)

Ooh -Sarah Palin as theGodmother – she’s gonna make ’em an offer they can’t understand.
Looks like young Levi got to her first with“Say hello to my leetle fren’ !”

To: Raycpa
Hollywood’s morals are raising our young people.

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 8:11:39 AM
bydel4hope
(Signed up in 2005 with real Hope. Things aren’t hopeless now, but looking grim for taxpayers)

And all that time I thought she grew up in Wasilla…

To: ignorancerunsrampant
You can always beat and lock up your kid when you think they had sex…it works for a lifetime!

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 8:54:38 AM
byFawn
(http://www.stimuluswatch.org/)

I think Fawn’s kidding here.
I think.

What’s this creeping up behind us? Why, it’sZombie mirth certificate!‏

Apparently, It Is Dumb To Ask For Physical Proof Regarding Obama

Stop the ACLU ^

| 2/16/09
| staff

Posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 1:38:39 PM bypissant
After eight years of the Left accusing Bush of everything that they
don’t blame on anthropogenic global warming, and sometimes they blame
both, with little to no proof, lefties, still riding high on
hopeNchange, and probably the fumes from their black velvet Obama
paintings, just do not like it when anyone asks for simple proof of
Obama’s citizenship. Witness barking moonbat, and member of The
Tennessean, Gail Kerr take on the subject of Barry’s birth certificate
(and, hopefully, Jenny Craig):
****
In the Handy Guide
for Newspaper Opinion Columnists, this is called shooting fish in a
barrel. Or hitting a slow-pitched softball.
Four Tennessee
state representatives, all Republicans, have signed up to be plaintiffs
in a lawsuit against President Barack Obama, aimed at forcing him to
prove he is a United States citizen by coughing up his birth
certificate.
Let me just say what all the world is now
thinking, including their fellow Republicans on the Hill: This is
dumber than a box of rocks.

We are going to pry the BC from his cold, marxist fingers…
posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 1:38:39 PM
bypissant

To: pissant
Obama hires lawyers to hide is birth certificate, Occidental records, etc. because “there’s nothing to hide”.
At least there’s what some folks want us to believe …

posted onTuesday, February 17, 2009 1:41:26 PM
byF15Eagle
(1 John 5:4-5, 4:15, John 11:25, 14:6, 1 Tim 2:5, John 3:17-18, John 20:31, 1 John 5:13, John 6:69)

You know, there’s a fine line between steadfastness and self-delusion…these guys skated over it sometime in November of last year.

Next – Me predicts!

Prediction: Obama will use military force to dissolve State Capitals that oppose his plans

Me
| 02-18-09
| Vanity

Posted onWednesday, February 18, 2009 12:12:23 PM byprismsinc
I’m running this outcome in my head.Based on what Rush has
confirmed for me
, that Obama wants to punish achievers, combined with
his rampant silent signing of executive orders, and other conclusions
I’ve come to, this seems inevitable to me.
Many States seem to
be preparing to oppose the Stimulus. The outcome here can only go this
way, especially if Obama is as bitter as Rush claims.
Thoughts everyone?

You’re a looney.

div class=”EC_a2″ style=”margin-left: 40px;”>To: prismsinc

I’m running this outcome in my head. Well, there’s your problem right there…

posted onWednesday, February 18, 2009 12:16:56 PM
byr9etb

See?

To: prismsinc
WRKO keeps playing an ad about “Neighborhood Diversity”. I wonder where I’m being moved to?

posted onWednesday, February 18, 2009 12:15:38 PM
bymassgopguy
(I owe everything to George Bailey)

Drklahn

“Take him to – DETROIT!!”

To: prismsinc
Shoot.
He’s determined to replace DC for the NorthAmericanUnion
State capitals are dirt under his toenails.
Treasonous bustard.

posted onWednesday, February 18, 2009 12:17:32 PM
byQuix
(POL BOSSES say fm1900 2 presnt:

To: Quix
>> Shoot.
If it comes down to it, I plan to.

posted onWednesday, February 18, 2009 12:30:29 PM
byNervous Tick
(Party? I don’t have one anymore.)

Oh, shut the fuck up, you little toad.
Do your family a favour and eat that gun.
After you’re out of the way, your family can sell all the couch-potato survivalist crap you’ve been throwing away money on for something useful – like health insurance, or gas.

What’s next here? Ah, yes –Freepers weigh in on mafia-style executions:

Soldier confessed killing Iraqi to investigators

Yahoo News ^

| 2/19/09
| GEORGE FREY

Posted onThursday, February 19, 2009 8:14:36 AM byorfannkyl
VILSECK, Germany – A U.S. soldier confessed to military
investigators that he shot a bound and blindfolded Iraqi prisoner
point-blank in the back of the head, according to a video played at his
murder trial Thursday

To: orfannkyl
what had the POW done to merit summary judgement?

posted onThursday, February 19, 2009 8:18:39 AM
bysilverleaf
(“Men are not angered by mere misfortune but by misfortune conceived as injury” – Screwtape)

That’s an easy one. He cannily tied his hands together behind his back and then blindfolded himself to showcase his ninja skills as he took the whole platoon out.

div class=”EC_a2″ style=”margin-left: 40px;”>To: orfannkyl

Did he admit to it without legal counsel’s advice? If he did, there’s no deal.

posted onThursday, February 19, 2009 8:32:32 AM
byPurpleMan

To: PurpleMan
I think he only had to be informed of his right to counsel before confessing.

posted onThursday, February 19, 2009 8:47:33 AM
byguns_for_liberty

To: guns_for_liberty
Right. But did he accept counsel or just spout off to the investigators?
If he refused counsel, he did himself no favors.

posted onThursday, February 19, 2009 8:52:52 AM
byPurpleMan

“Spouting off to the investigators”? What a piece of shit you are.
Let’s try “telling the truth”.

Next up –Scary Specters!

Letter from Arlen Specter

my email
| 2 20 09
| malkee

Posted onFriday, February 20, 2009 2:45:53 PM bymalkee
Dear Friends,
As you know, today the President signed into law the “Americans Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.”
The
vote on the stimulus package was a very tough vote because of the very
large deficit we have and the very large national debt faced by future
generations. But the economy is in a desperate situation. Just in the
month of January we lost 600,000 jobs, added to the loss of 2.8 million
last year. There are millions of people who are having their homes
foreclosed. The economists tell us that if we do not act that the
current severe recession could well develop into a full-fledged
depression like 1929.
The agreement we reached was the best one
we could under the circumstances. We were able to cut out $100 billion
from the package and include 35% in tax relief in the overall bill. My
preference would have been John McCain’s proposal, which I voted for,
to have the stimulus package of $421 billion in tax cuts alone. I voted
for the Reagan tax cuts back in 1981 and that would be the best course,
but in a legislative body you don’t have exactly your own choice.(snip)

To: malkee
The sooner this collection of slime cells (sans a brain) departs this earth, the better.

posted onFriday, February 20, 2009 2:47:31 PM
byDa Coyote

To: malkee
I hope Mr Specter faces consequences at least
as severe as those his vote imposed on our nation. If any national GOP
organization gives him a dime I’m outa the contribution business.Maybe
Michael Steele can teach him to rap
Buh Bye Arlen.

posted onFriday, February 20, 2009 2:49:27 PM
bysilverleaf
(Freedom’s just another word for “nothing left to lose”)

To: malkee
I got the same email.
I responded by telling him I would work for his defeat in his next primary.

posted onFriday, February 20, 2009 2:51:18 PM
byCastigar

I’m feeling the love here – anybody else feeling it?
If they keep eating their own at this rate, I see a market for a new boxed pasta product :
Republican Helper!

To: malkee
The “severe consequences” were only for the
power grabbing government. The market was on the way to a self
correction before Zero. This is not an excusable act on the part of the
Senator. His timid submission is exactly what is wrong with this
nation. We need to stop feeling guilty and start looking out for
America (That does not include our bloated national government or any
other folks who think that taking money from producers will make us
stronger.)
The market began to falter following the 2006 elections. It has tanked
since Zero became the Dim Candidate. This is not a coincidence.

posted onFriday, February 20, 2009 2:58:31 PM
bySteamburg
( Your wallet speaks the only language most politicians understand.)

Yes, folks, this is how stupid they really are.
The stock market didn’t talk because credit default insurance and CDOs were sold and resold and bundled with other CDS’s and sold again, and leveraged to the point that what would have just been an issue for a few banks became a liquidity and credit availability crisis. It wasn’t because the firewall between lending institutions and Wall Street was demolished. It wasn’t even because the systemic risk inherent in unregulated and unaccountable gambling that things would always go up (in Vegas, they call people who think like that “marks”) met its predictable conclusion.

Oh no – it wasn’t any of that at all.

It was because Obama won the Democratic nomination.

This is really what they think.

Ok – last offering, and it’s a doozy.

I was skimming Freeperville last week and came across this:

Freeb This Obama Loving Site

http://exurbanleague.com/2009/02/24/he-meama-a-lot-he-si-what-we-need.aspx ^

Posted onTuesday, February 24, 2009 12:37:28 PM bybackspace

(Excerpt) Read more atwhatobamameanstome.com

TOPICS:
KEYWORDS:moreobamatards

Freep this site. Thanks to Twitter: @jon_gabriel for the Exurban League blog post.http://www.whatobamameanstome.com/

posted onTuesday, February 24, 2009 12:37:28 PM
bybackspace

Curious, I checked the site out.
I found a site that said they were collecting coments to be compiled into a book to be presented to President Obama in Feb of 2010. The site was completely unmoderated, with no email verification or IP blocking (or IP tracking, for that matter), and the lure of anonomynity was like cheeseburger to a LOLcat for the freepers.

Sample freeper posts:

What Obama means to Latifah

Connecticut,
USA

25 Feb 2009

pooping is so nice these days knowing that the leader of the free world
is the same colour as me!

What Obama means to lulu

Illinois,
USA

24 Feb 2009
obama means crap to me !!!!

What Obama means to Socialist Democratic Patry

FEDERAL,
USA

24 Feb 2009
He gonna pay my mortgage, he gonna fill up my gas!

Rich people are going to pay for it ALL!

I won’t have to work for the man, EVER!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!

So – I post this – pretty much for the moderator (who seems to be having a nap):

What Obama means to Tommy T

Texas,
USA

24 Feb 2009

Jim Robinson’s dweebs are at it again:

Free Republic
Browse · Search General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.
Freeb This Obama Loving Site
http://exurbanleague.com/2009/02/24/he-meama-a-lot-he-si-what-we-need.aspx ^

Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:37:28 PM by backspace

(Excerpt) Read more at whatobamameanstome.com …
TOPICS:
KEYWORDS: moreobamatards

1 posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:37:28 PM by backspace
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
To: backspace

Freepers go apeshit. So I post it again, noting that my post pushes several freeper posts off the front page. What fun! And there is a “report abuse” button as well!
Then I decide to start posting some freeper classics from my collection.

What Obama means to Tommy T

Texas,
USA

24 Feb 2009

“I’m crazier than a shithouse rat – hear me out…‏”

Obama- demonically possessed? Hear me out..

Posted on 10/29/2008 10:32:30 AM PDT by barcalounger
“There
is no precedent for this kind of literary transformation,” he writes.
“It is as if a high 90s golfer suddenly showed up with his PGA card —
with no known practice rounds in between.”
Certainly, Ayers may have
written Obama’s memoir, but there is another possibility. Obama
certainly has risen from a nobody to the position of a false messiah in
just a short few months. I am reminded of a few Biblical passages. For
one, where Satan offers to give the entire world to Lord Jesus:
And
so, my point is this: Obama has gone from being a nobody to nearly
becoming President of the United States. He is very charismatic, and is
clearly being used as a puppet, as a vessel by some very dark powers.
I’m not only talking about our earthly enemies, but also spiritual
ones. Obama would be a perfect vessel. He is “empty”, confused, he has
been lied to by his “mentors”, he is terribly dangerous and has
absorbed many dangerous beliefs. A perfect candidate for manipulation.
And on top of that, he is a proud man, and a weak one to boot. One who
encourages, and accepts worship from his devotees. One of the gravest
of sins.
So maybe he did indeed write his own memoirs. Or perhaps
whatever/whomever was inhabitating William Ayers saw the opportunity to
“trade up”, which may be why their writing styles are similar, and why
Obama has been in the position of worldly admiration ever since.

1 posted on 10/29/2008 10:32:32 AM PDT by barcalounger
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

This they do not like at all. Notice that this next one forges my handle but forgets to capitalize the “T”:

What Obama means to tommyT

Texas,
USA

24 Feb 2009

Tommy T from Texas can finally get a job monitoring web sites from his mom’s computer in the basement

Cutting edge humour, no?

They call for reinforcements, and soon they’re managing about three posts a minute.
Highly amused, I continue to post their own words, and periodically the disclaimer that the trollers are being sent there from Free Republic.

And then – wait for it – the mental midgets sent to an Obama site to spam/troll it start complaining that…I’m spamming.

No, really.

What Obama means to Rahm

Illinois,
USA

24 Feb 2009

Obama means ENJOYING Tommy T’s spamming!
But be careful, Tommy, Rahm knows where you live and you wouldn’t want
some of my Chicago boys showing up there with a dead fish for you now,
would you?

I continue pushing them off the font page of the site:

What Obama means to Tommy T

Texas,
USA

24 Feb 2009

Set-up:

Free Republic

Search:
SCOTUS ProLife BangList
Aliens WOT HomosexualAgenda Corruption Taxes Bush Congress Elections
Obama ObamaTruthFile PORKULUS ACORN VoterFraud Rally WalterReed
GatheringOfEagles MAF TalkRadio Donate Attn FReepers: Defeat Marxism!!
Defeat Porkulus!! Contact your Senators NOW!! Put the pressure on and
keep it on!!

Punch line:

Stimulus Passes

Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:52:07 AM by an amused spectator
Per USA Today

And of course, this old crowd pleaser:

What Obama means to Tommy T

Texas,
USA

24 Feb 2009

RUN AWAY!

I’m turning off the TV Jan 20th. Period.
1-09-09 | Ancient Drive
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 1:53:22 PM by Ancient Drive
I’m just too sick to watch the circus show. you guys wanna follow suit? Thank you.

To: Ancient Drive
Same here. Just can’t take it anymore. Going to rent some DVD’s.

2 posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 1:55:30 PM by duckman (Jesus I trust in You. Mary take over)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
To: Ancient Drive
Unplugged already.

posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 1:55:51 PM by wac3rd (In the end, we
all are Conservative, some just need their lives jolted to realize that
fact.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
To: Ancient Drive
or watch scifi
or USA has House on all day. just stay off the ‘network’ channels.

4 posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 1:55:57 PM by Vaquero ( “an armed society is a polite society” Robert A. Heinlein)

Now they’re starting to post pics of college kids puking and fat naked men (you have to wonder what their bedrooms look like). I just keep posting the original FR “Freeb(sic) this site” post to annoy them.

By now the original thread on FR is full of references to yours truly and how they’re so totally kicking my ass by posting fake jivespeak-from-the-70s and projectile-vomiting posts. I excerpt some of them on the Obama site and pick their home-school spelling apart, then post some more of FR’s greatest hits, such as the guy who wants to buy Sara Palin’s panties.

The ones forging my handle start getting grosser and grosser until a late arrival posts a “warning”.
Are you ready for this?

What Obama means to AGAINST Tommy T of TX

Colorado,
USA

25 Feb 2009

WARNING: BELOW IS A COMPLIATION OF TOMMY T OF TX WORD’S OF HATE AND
SHAME: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF HIS STATEMENTS MAKE YOU ANGRY…WRITE
THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR. And tell him to shut the site down until he can
better maintain this site.

BELOW IS Tommy T Texas STATEMENTS ON THIS SITE:

These
are just a small amount of his statements but they are his worst from
the sampling I viewed. They are sexist, graphic sexual, homosexual, and
racist in nature. He repeatedly posted in harassing levels and in my
words, was a TROLL. He intermixed the words of God in with his filthy
tirade. He mocked Obama as a homosexual, talked about his tea bags
(ref. to testicles) and so forth. His tactics of repeated posts alarmed
those watching and as an effective technique it does not win the
opposition over to our side. It is one thing to criticize the President
for his failure to produce valid birth certificate, or to call him a
socialist or ultra-liberal based upon his statements and executive
orders. But it doesn’t make it okay to use such terms that this site
says are not authorized but had done nothing to correct this TROLL’S
inflammatory rhetoric and hate.
—————————————————————O
——————-
You mean Freepers don’t bother me. I’m happy as a Christmas tree and twice as gay! So there!
——————-
What Obama means to Tommys Mom Tennessee, USA – 25 Feb 2009
Yes Tommy, a Troll is something to aspire to!
——————–
What Obama means to Tommy’s Mom Texas, USA – 25 Feb 2009
Tommy
T is an angry little 13 year old in Texas who has a crush on Obama and
doesn’t quite understand his feeling yet. Please give him some slack.
— Tommy’s mom
——————–
What Obama means to Barney Frank Ahab The Arab, Syran Arab Republic – 25 Feb 2009
Means I can pack Tommy T’s fudge all night and day long.
——————–
I
can keep my trailer. I know i spent more ($500) on this trailer then
it’s worth but hell no apartments will rent to me, my sister and our
inbred children. Damn you’d think there is something wrong with
marrying your sister.
——————–
What Obama means to Tommy T Texas, USA – 25 Feb 2009
Why is my wienie so tiny??????????????????????
———————–
What Obama means to Tommy T Texas, USA – 25 Feb 2009
I get to keep posting and reposting the same old silly thread from freerepublic. It’s not like i have a life or anything.,
———————–
I
will now be able to come forth and make the world aware, that I Tommy T
from texas is the love child of jim robinson and howling.
———————–
What Obama means to Tommy T Texas, USA – 25 Feb 2009
I reported this / Report Abuse
To
me, as a bug chasing self-loathing butt-hole surfer, living in the
0bomanation means that I can gargle all the bloody cock-snot I want and
fantasize that I sucked it from the messiah’s shriveled tea bags of
love.
———————–
Tommy T wants an Obama T bag…
———————-
It means that as a gay man, I can fantasize about orally servicing Barack Obama and not be ashamed.
———————
HIS MOST RESENT AS OF 4:36PM MST IS THIS:

What Obama means to Tommy T Texas, USA – 25 Feb 2009 Report Abuse
.. and I’m an expert on other guy’s dicks.

That’s right – this drooler is complaining aboutposts his fellow freepers made on the site.

It gets better, though – somebody finally finds The Google:

What Obama means to Tommy T

Texas,
USA

25 Feb 2009

To: All

You know this guy has a whole FReeper hate site at http://www.first-draft.com?

62 posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:51:30 PM by WakeUpAndVote (INGSOC started 1.20.09)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]
To: All
To be more precise.

He, She, It, has been doing this for a while.
63 posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:55:23 PM by WakeUpAndVote (INGSOC started 1.20.09)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies]
To: scottdeus12

I have just had a lot of fun on this site. 🙂

64 posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:59:38 PM by A. Patriot (CZ 52’s ROCK)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
To: scottdeus12

FUBO

posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:05:48 PM by Voter#537 (B.O.
Stinks: Don’t Blame Me——–I Voted for the Wrinkly Old White RINO-
FUBO)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
To: ConservaTexan

That was fun and easy. Keep’em coming people

66 posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:09:59 PM by between_the_lines_mn
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]
To: WakeUpAndVote

Ohhhhhh, exploitable! 😉

67 posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:10:10 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (Obama dozed…people froze.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]
To: WakeUpAndVote
Wonder if this is ‘him’.
68 posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:18:24 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (Obama dozed…people froze.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]
To: RushIsMyTeddyBear
The
site is at DU level with a Katrina fetish to boot. No, Tommy is a
contributer. Just like the LOLCatholic section they have there. Other
parts of the site post Catholics in a non-positive light.

Although,
it is entertainment, posting to the 0bama love fest site maybe a waste
of time. The pipe is cracked further up the line.
69 posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:31:41 PM by WakeUpAndVote (INGSOC started 1.20.09)

You can tell that FR has rendered them pretty much incapable of dealing with a situation where:

(a) They can’t control the content by banning anyone who disagrees with the Stupid Party line.
(b) Their own words are being used to indict them in a public venue.

This goes on for two days, and I’m considering emailing the site admin to let him know that although I’m marking each and every freeper post for deletion, he or she needs to get a handle on this wide-open site.
Maybe I’ll even get a bit of gratitude for slapping down freeper shitheads?

Then I get this in email (remember, unlike the freeperati, I’m putting my real email address in each and every post I make there) :

To: Tommy T
Subject: WhatObamaMeansToMe.com
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:57:38 -0500
From: whatobamameans@aol.com

Tommy
or whatever your name is: I could give a rats ass how much crap you put
on the site, but it is a waste of time. I made this site to promote my
other website.I didn’t even vote for Obama, and I hate most of the
democrats. If you post some intelligent arguments on how Obama is
fucking up, we would be happy to leave them on there and put them in
the book
. But all of the filler is a waste of time and too easy for us
to erase. Tell your buddies to go on IThankObama.com- I think that
site is from some liberal kids from florida state and they would hate
it. Me, I don’t give a crap.

Ok – the Freeperati have worked themselves into a state of quasi-hysteria trashing and spamminga site put up by an fellow Obama-hater!!

Barbara actually came into the studio to see what I was laughing at.
Comedy gold. Pure comedy gold.
It’s as if they were a bunch of punk-ass high school kids who had decided to take baseball bats to the visiting team’s bus, and trashed their team’s bus by mistake.

As I like to say, that was completely woofaicious.

See you guys next Monday!

12 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – when Freepers attack

1. BlakNo1 says:

DIE GOP DIE!!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
    Please keep doing your best to drive people like Snowe, Specter & Collins out of your party, you won’t even survive until 2012!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2. Harld Shaw says:

Now I remember why I left the Republican Party. It seems like with this kind of vitriol and the “rush” ideological path it is headed down and can’t agree with, that I definitely made the correct decision.

3. Athenae says:

Just like the LOLCatholic section they have there.
    Um. I take exception. It’s not a LOLCatholic section.
    YET.

4. Let’s get the HAZMAT suits on
    I lookawful in white. You not gonna go all Dustin on me an start screaming about monkeys, are you?
    Uh-oh.
    SCORCH!
    That Freeper done told you!
    WRITE THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR.
    I’m sure Athenae will be right o that.
    I’m happy as a Christmas tree and twice as gay!
    No doubt.

“even if it means compromise”????????????????
    It is news to the freepers that compromise exists??????? especially when I look at all the compromises with lobbyists and lovers?
    Really Tommy, you’ve got to start hanging out in a better neighborhood ! 😉

6. karen marie says:

too hilarious for words.

7. Dee Loralei says:

Tommy: ” Sarah Palin as Godmother; she’s gonna make them an offer they can’t understand.”
    You, sir, won the internets today with that line!

8. Tommy T says:

I am heartily chagrined that they are cataloging my words of Hate and Shame.
    Even if I had freeper ghostwriters writing them for me.
    I have a “look of wretch”.

9. karen marie says:

geez, how could i neglect to say …
    the most entertaining part of this thread is the debate about whether more congressional democrats or republicans voted for the 1960s civil rights legislation.
    hilarity ensues.

10. karen marie says:

oh, please, next week can we don hazmat suits and visit a malkin thread? the commenters over there are stunning:
    “In this country, diversity is a one way street, that has to change.”

11. Tommy T says:

Jeeze – skimming the adipose matter at FR isn’t enough for you guys?
    Ok – let’s give it a shot:
    “Never going to happen, but if Rush were to start up and lead the “Founders Party” and stock it with the right people(many would slide over from the GOP), they would have something to say come 2012.”
    They’ll say “you cost us the election”, and then the GOP and the ‘founders party’ will attack each other as politically irrelevant.
    “This business of getting blacks into the Republican party to show “diversity” is a steaming pile.”
    Dookie.
    “On March 2nd, 2009 at 8:26 pm, combat18 said:
    What did you expect from an affirmative action baby.”
    …posting on an Anchor Baby’s website…
    “I honestly thought Steele was a conservative, welllll, guess not, just another country club republican,”
    That depends on the country club, doesn’t it?
    “All you people look alike to us.”
    …and an hour later we’re hungry again!
    “Just when I thought the “Inside the Beltway” based Republican Party was coming around to conservative ideals, they pull this. Well, I pity the foolish GOP fundraiser who has the Malkins(Tommy: HUH???) to call me again for money. To hell with the GOP. They earned their minority status. I hope they get use(sic) to it.”
    As do we all.