Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – Bitter Pill edition

Good morning, everyone! Well, the endorsement thingy fell through after word got around that First-Draft was responsible for destroying journalism, so there ya go.

I’ve duct-taped over all the places in our suits where the decals were, so we’re good for another trip into the chamber of horrors – Interrobang, seal us in and I’ll pry open the newest drum of hate and stupidity.

Oh, look – it’s the official FR Sotomayor confirmation thread! This should be more fun than the law allows.

Posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 2:20:10 PM byPyro7480

The Senate on Thursday sent Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court
with a modest display of bipartisan support, making her the first
Hispanic justice and only the third woman to serve on the high court.

The
68-31 vote held few surprises, as a small band of Republicans joined
Democrats in confirming her 72 days after President Barack Obama
nominated the former prosecutor and judge. Her confirmation paves the
way for Sotomayor to begin assembling her staff and prepare for the
court to convene in October.

To: Pyro7480
We knew these traitors would push this through, just like they do everything else against the will of the people.

Now we have racist(sic) as Supreme court justices, and in the White House.

lol…

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 2:50:43 PM
bydragnet2

To: b4its2late
Senate confirms Sotomayor, first Hispanic justice

So, will they celebrate with a BBQ?Oh, wait…the beans would fail through the grill. Never mind.

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 2:32:15 PM
byPuppage
(You may disagree with what I have to say, but I shall defend to your death my right to say it)

To: Pyro7480
La Cucharacha, La Cucharacha !

Montezuma’s revenge.

205
posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 9:57:07 PM
byCandor7

To: Pyro7480

This must mean racism is acceptable now.

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 2:53:01 PM
byTigersEye
(0bama: “I can see Mecca from the WH portico.” — Google – Cloward-Piven Strategy)

Um – this is Free Republic.
Racism is not only acceptable, it’s a requirement for having an account.

To: Repeal 16-17

That’s what they want. COMPLETE CONTROL.

We’ll soon be another Communist Cuba.

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 3:01:27 PM
byTribalPrincess2U

Because of the the brown people and all…
To: Pyro7480

Oh GOD, I hope we find that Birth Certificate!

111
posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 3:18:34 PM
byBeloved Levinite
(R.I.P. My Beautiful America – Land of the Free & Home of the Brave – 20 January 2009)

You’re all in luck!

Jim Robinson BC

To: Pyro7480
…a small band of Republicans joined Democrats in confirming her…

We need to insure these prick traitors do not survive their next election.

Bastards!

156
posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 5:04:44 PM
byupchuck
(Psalm 109:8 ~ Let his days be few; and let another take his office.)

To: rabscuttle385; alarm rider; Alex1977; at bay; Babsig; BILL_C; bnelson44; Clintonfatigued; …

Treacherous Grahamnesty ping!

Ah, yes, the queer RINO, played by Pandsey Grahamnesty

158
posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 5:07:06 PM
byupchuck
(Psalm 109:8 ~ Let his days be few; and let another take his office.)

HEY! You got your racism in my homophobia!

To: Pyro7480
Oh good.

The ugly girl that asked me to dance back in 1982, and that I told her no, is now the voice of Affimative Action and Abortion.

America – going downhill since 1928.

201
posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 8:10:59 PM
bySkyPilot

Lots of RINO-bashing in this thread, dire threats against the few Repubs who didn’t think this losing fight was worth the blood loss, including Mel Martinez (good luck with that one, boys), and finally summed up with:

div class=”a2 blockquote” style=”margin-left: 40px;”>To: null and void

F***

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 2:10:16 PM
byDanae
(- Conservative does not equal Republican. Conservative does not compromise.)

To: Son House

>Supreme Court InJustice Sonia Sotomayor

Well crap!

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 2:11:18 PM
byOneWingedShark
(Q: Why am I here? A: To do Justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God.)

To: STARWISE

DAMN!!!

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 2:11:52 PM
bywalsh

To: Las Vegas Ron

No way, no how …

END THIS MADNESS !

posted onThursday, August 06, 2009 3:05:49 PM
bySTARWISE
(The Art & Science Institute of Chicago Politics NE Div: now open at the White House)

div class=”a2 blockquote” style=”margin-left: 40px;”>To: Pyro7480

Awww…crap.

212
posted onFriday, August 07, 2009 12:24:40 AM
bymadison10

Crap??
You’re soaking in it!

More puling and whining from those underprivileged old white men after the jump…

Just to show that Dennis Miller was right (for once) about these thimble-dicks purging until they start attacking each other over the length of their crewcuts:

Freepers want to killeach other, now.‏

To: Enoughofthissocialism; HotLead61; Jim Robinson; Admin Moderator
.ummm… you want to know some people, my
FRiend… in order to line them up in your sights. Be ready. The
traitors will give you no quarter. Give them none.

Since you’re talking about me (this is in reply to 373 which was in
reply to 323), and your buddy Hotlead61 sent me the following in
FReepmail:
If that’s truly your plan, then do us all a favor & publish your
home address so we can start a contest to see who can get you first, as
a pre-emptive strike. BTW, I’m serious.

Well, are you gonna post that address, or what?
You try “picking off” any Patriots, mister (or miss), and you’ll officially enter your worst nightmare.

There are FReepers who know where I live. I’m sure that one of you
could probably glean that information and murder me as I go out the
door to work one morning. Lacking any powers of precognition, there
isn’t much I can do about it, other than make my family aware of the
danger, and pray that you sick bastards aren’t so far gone that you’d
murder my wife and children as well.
And Jim, now that you can see that at least one nutbar is willing to
kill me BEFORE anything comes to blows, do you still think everyone’s
intentions are peaceful?

677 posted on 07/19/2009 5:53:00 PM PDT byMelas

To: Melas
I should have known that you weren’t man enough to handle this
man-to-man. So you’ve made your choice to go for the “Nuclear Option” b
y going public.
Keep in mind that I first addressed you by FreepMail.
Now I have no choice but to go public in resisting your shameless outburst to JimRob & the Moderators. Shame be upon you.

679 posted on 07/19/2009 5:56:27 PM PDT byHotLead61 (Once the communists gain power, all their enemies are INTERNAL (that’s us))

That sig line busted my brand new irony meter, I’ll have you know!

To: Melas
Just remember also, that you are the one who started all this BS by saying you would “pick off” rebels.
YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD!!!

680 posted on 07/19/2009 5:58:23 PM PDT byHotLead61 (Once the communists gain power, all their enemies are INTERNAL (that’s us))

OK – these guys are officially toys in the attic. “First Blood” being redefined as “hurting someone’s feelings in an online forum”.

To:Melas
He couldn’t have been talking about you. He mentioned traitor.

682 posted on07/19/2009 5:59:14 PM PDT byJim Robinson (Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jimrobfr)

Uh oh – Big Jim the illegal Kenyan has entered the fray!
Popcorn please, Elspeth. Extra butter.

To: Melas; Jim Robinson
There are FReepers who know where I live. I’m
sure that one of you could probably glean that information and murder
me as I go out the door to work one morning. Lacking any powers of
precognition, there isn’t much I can do about it, other than make my
family aware of the danger, and pray thatyou sick bastards aren’t so far gone that you’d murder my wife and children as well.

And
Jim, now that you can see that at least one nutbar is willing to kill
me BEFORE anything comes to blows, do you still think everyone’s
intentions are peaceful?

This filthy slander is as disgusting as it gets. Absolutely as disgusting and cowardly as it is unfounded and unwarranted.

704 posted on 07/19/2009 6:21:01 PM PDT byEnoughofthissocialism (The laws of nature are not subject to legislation. Try to stop me from defending myself!)

Um – this is Free Republic, after all.
Exactly what did you expect?

Well, it’s been a while since we’ve done a good FR conspiracy theory, so let’s open up:

Posted onWednesday, July 29, 2009 12:27:10 PM byStarman417

Blogburst logo, petition

After
denying for 4 years that the Crescent of Embrace memorial to Flight 93
will contain 44 inscribed memorial panels (equaling the number of
passengers, crew, AND terrorists) the Memorial Project has announced anew design that appears to collapse three of the panels into one:

Artist’s depiction of the slightly altered design for the Sacred Ground Plaza.

Artist’s depiction of poster:
Asshat

[If you are a newcomer, the Plaza sits in the position ofthe star
on architect Paul Murdoch’s giant Islamic crescent and star flag. They
call the giant crescent a broken circle now, but the unbroken part of
the circle–what symbolically remains standing in the wake of 9/11–is
completely unchanged. It is still a giant Islamic-shaped crescent,
stillpointing to Mecca.]

The
focus of the Plaza is the two part Memorial Wall that follows the path
of Flight 93 down to the crash site. As before, the lower section of
wall contains 40 memorial panels, inscribed with the names of the 40
heroes. Instead of being small translucent panels set into the wall,
they will now be 8 foot tall slabs. Nice.

The symbolically
significant change is in the separate upper section of Memorial Wall
that will be inscribed with the 9/11 date. In the original design, this
separate upper section of wall contained three additional inscribed
memorial panels:

To: Starman417

Are they still planning on building it on land taken by force from its rightful owners, too?

posted onWednesday, July 29, 2009 12:29:54 PM
byRodebrecht
(If everybody just left everybody else alone, everybody would be a lot happier.)

To: Rodebrecht
All that matters is that we praise islam with this monument, because maybe then thet’ll like us.

“Hey, we built an enormous star and crescent for you, Akbar. Please kill us last!”.

The folks that approved that design are traitors, pure and simple.

posted onWednesday, July 29, 2009 12:54:44 PM
byI Buried My Guns

Hey – you should have seen the original:

Golden Dome

To: Starman417

And should they begin building this abortion
it’s up to the PEOPLE to literally tear it down, day by day. Maybe
that’ll get the message out!

posted onWednesday, July 29, 2009 1:43:43 PM
byOldpuppymax
(AGENDA OF THE LEFT EXPOSED)

Oldpuppymax will get the ball rolling by crashing a plane into the monument…

Well, let’s get out of here and into the fresh clean air – everyone have a tolerable Monday!

12 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – Bitter Pill edition

1. left rev. says:

OK, I don’t understand the traitor/death threats thing. Who was threatening to kill who?
    Methinks the Darwin Awards are going to be pretty tough decision next year. So many wackjobs-so little time.

2. Scott says:

left rev, I assume one poster said something that wasn’t 100% Reagan-approved, and another poster responded like your average online wingnut responds to everything: by shrieking “I’LL KILL YOU!” at the top of his virtual lungs.
    Of course, the first poster is probably perfectly safe, no matter how many freepers know his home address, because freepers are (A) cowards and (B) stupid. If a freeper really went out to kill someone, I’d imagine it looking like a ’70s-era Tim Conway-Don Knotts movie.

3. Interrobang says:

Those guys wouldn’t eat a vertical Cheerio off a spoon because it looks too Islamic for them. Between that and the Commies they see daily in their Corn Flakes, I wonder how they ever find anything to eat at all.

4. Athenae says:

Coffee. Keyboard.

5. virgotex says:

Their concern about racism being enshrined on the Supreme Court because that damned bean-eating, cucaracha stamping, Montezuma’s revenge causing Wise Latina is confirmed is very special. In a completely non-ironic way, of course…

6. Jude says:

You could, of course, point out that “La Cucaracha” and Montezuma are associated WITH FUCKING MEXICO, NOT PUERTO RICO, YOU TARDS, but that would be like, as my grandmother used to say, pissing up a rope.

Should I mention that many of the wingnuts look at the Pentagon building in DC as a satanic shape? Kind of looks like a crescent also?
    You’re not gonna please them no matter what you do.
    The thing that gets me is how everything is now down to a very visceral (primal?) layer that is gonna destroy the America we know. Well change is the only constant (to coin a phrase ;-). But the wingnuts are at a level where everything, like one tape I saw with a lady reduced to tears, is atheistic communism / socialism government controlled fascism by the liberals… Down in a primordial soup where everything bad is interconnected.

8. Elspeth R says:

Yet another HUGE reason we need universal health care – so that these effing LOONS can be treated and they will stop being rabble rousers.

Ah but Elspeth, if we’re talking about curing the loons, then we’re straying into the land of mandatory committment and re-education πŸ˜‰

10. montag says:

Hmm. The BBC had a recent special entitled “The City Addicted to Crystal Meth.”
    The infamous city in question? None other than Freeper Moonbat Base #1: Fresno.
    Ah, yes, I know, coincidence is not causality, but, it’s one more datum to ponder in the neverending psychosocial mystery that is Freeperdom.

11. Sandia Blanca says:

Oh, their sig lines! You have the Secret Service Red Flagger: “Psalm 109:8 ~ Let his days be few; and let another take his office.”
    You have the Flat-Out Liar: “You may disagree with what I have to say, but I shall defend to your death my right to say it.”
    You have the Yes, But You Don’t Follow This in Even the Tiniest Measure Ironic Failure: “Q: Why am I here? A: To do Justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with my God.”
    And then you have the Accidental Truth-Teller (are you listening, Rahm?): “Conservative does not equal Republican. Conservative does not compromise.”

12. Kibitzer 2006 says:

Sandia Blanca–
    My favorite sig was:

…Candor7 (The weapons of choice against fascism are ridicule ,derision ,truth. (member NRA)

Which is why we have TommyT. (And Kibitzer to point out misplaced commas.)
    –Kibitzer