Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – “Class Act” Edition

Good morning, all – you knew this was coming, but let’s not shirk our responsibility to flip over the Freepers’ rock and let the sunshine disinfect the ooze that came bubbling up from the hive mind after the death of Teddy Kennedy.

ABC News Special Report: Senator Ted Kennedy has died.
ABC News special report. ^| 08/26/2009

Posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:14:50 AM byGigantor

To: Gigantor
I have strong Irish heritage.
I am Catholic.
Ted Kennedy is and was a coward and a disgrace.
He deserves as many tears as were shed for Saddam Hussein or an other coward and murderer.
I do hope that he made a contrite confession, and that his soul was
saved. It is not my intent to judge, it is my intent to distance myself
from this horrible example, this man who killed Mary Jo!

22 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:19:56 AM byKansas58

That sounds a tad judgmental to me.

To: Gigantor
This may sound heartless I know and cynical…but honestly I believed this would happen while Obama was there.

27 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:20:42 AM byOutlaw Woman

I’m sure you did.
“Obama, in the bedroom, with a pillow.”

To: Gigantor
Bump, for the grim reaper has arrived! There will be no swimming in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:21:46 AM byUS_MilitaryRules

…and no peeing in my hot tub

To: Marie2
“It is appointed onto man once to die, but after this the judgement”.
Ted Kennedy, responsible for the deaths of millions of babies and of
Mary Jo Kopechne will now face the righteous eternal judgement from God
the Father. Ted Kennedy showed no mercy to aborted babies or to Mary Jo
Kopechne. He will give an account to a Holy God for his deeds, as we
all will some day.

36 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:21:59 AM byrcrngroup

I’m seeing this over and over.
“Only God can judge, and I judge this man to be a murderer!”

This is possibly the most astounding example of cognitive dissonance I have ever encountered.

To: theyreallthesame
Sad I just sent him a card its said “Hey Teddy hows it Growing?”

111 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:34:21 AM byal baby (Hi Mom ;))
To: Ranald S. MacKenzie
Maybe Obama paid him a visit like he did grandma?

128 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:38:40 AM bybeaversmom
To: Freddd
“alcoholic tirades.”
Makes the embalmer’s job easier.

To: Gigantor
I have no kind words for the man in life or in death. A traitor and a coward.
He had mind cancer for most of his life.

292 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 2:18:26 AM byAlanGreenSpam (Obama: The First ‘American IDOL’ President – sponsored by Chicago NeoCom Thugs)
To: Gigantor
Good riddance.
Yeah, yeah..delete this post but you admins know he was pure evil until his dying breath.

293 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 2:19:21 AM byBJClinton (One Big Ass Mistake America)

130 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:39:00 AM byRebelbase

Don’t worry – they didn’t.

To: okie01

He reformed immigrations alright, allow the Mexicans into do their house work and satisfy their sexual needs.

184 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 1:00:18 AM byrebapiper

To: Gigantor
And now we will get treated to a sickening barrage of MSM’s accolades
to this disgusting monster of a man. May justice be meted out to you
now, Teddy, you pig.

213 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 1:12:14 AM byGregoryFul
To: Gigantor
There is sort of an unsaid FR rule not to speak unkindly of the recently departed, but I hope Ted Kennedy rots in hell.

217 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 1:12:52 AM bySpaceBar

And now – the punch line!

To: Nik Naym
Yeah, but we’re better than DU.

Let them dance on graves. We don’t do that here.

44 posted onWednesday, August 26, 2009 12:22:51 AM byRandallFlagg (30-year smoker, E-Cigs helped me quit, and O wants me back smoking again?)

Ok – so maybethat was the most astounding example of cognitive dissonance I have ever encountered.

I think that’s quite enough of that topic.

(turns overhead napalm jets on and hoses down the open drum of Freeper effluvia)

“Gotta nuke it from orbit – it’s the only way to be sure.”

More after the you-know-what..

5 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession With The Freeperati – “Class Act” Edition

1. I have literally no money. The economy really does stink. A LOT of freepers have lost their jobs and many are working for lower-paying jobs.
    They really aren’t very self-aware, are they?
    Anyway, if I win the lottery
    Yet freaks like this want to virtually eliminate taxes on the wealthy.
    I honestly can’t understand how someone’s mind can work this way.

2. Athenae says:

Welcome to reality, ye collective munchers of butt.
    When I get our T-Shirt Superstore up and running, this will be featured prominently.

butbutbut what if they become rich? they will get taxed!
    it really is perverse. i’d rather pay taxes i can SEE.

Ya know, I could deal with the freepers saying vile things about Kennedy – that is what I’d expect.
    What I can’t understand is that the neocon pundits had already jumped on the airwaves.
    By comparison, Olbermann reported at least one healthcare insurance company had declared a temporary moratorium on its advertising.
    It is awful bad when the insurance industry has more class than you do.

5. Sinfonian says:

Holy shit, Tommy.
    Better you than me. I couldn’t possibly stomach reading that shit. Thanks for taking one for the team.