So last week was the worst week ever, and in addition to the bombings in Boston, the ricin, the gun control fail, the West, Texas explosion, the manhunt and its conclusion, and various politicians’ using their pieholes to talk, the Chicago suburbs flooded. As in, six feet of water in people’s basements, parts of EXPRESSWAYS closed, stranded/drowned cars in sinkholes, etc.
Let’s do this and get out of this miserable slump. Let’s raise some money for the kitties. Feral Fixersneeds:
- 6″ paper plates
- Canned cat food
- Paper towels
- Kitty Litter (Special Kitty Cat Litter is preferred)
- New Electric Heating Blankets
- Scotch tape, “Sharpie” permanent Markers and Copier paper
- Furry Toy Mice (for cats in Foster)
- “Silent Auction” items for our fundraisers
- Orijen dry cat food
- Gift Cards (Jewel, Dominick’s, Menards, Home Depot, Pet Supplies Plus, Walmart, gas station)
Hitthe tip jar up and put “kitties” or “kitty week” in the comments field.
I figure, if we can get to $300 by week’s end, Mr. A and I will go on a shopping spree Friday night and deliver a CARLOAD of everything they need to theElmhurst PetCo where they’re taking donations.
Let’s do something to make this neverending misery stop. Let’s make things for the kitties better.