Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – CPAC Attack edition

Morning, folks – I’ve been threatening to do a CPAC edition for weeks now,, so here it is.
The stupid is going to be very strong with this one, so blowers on max speed!

First up –CPAC hack!

CPAC
Turns Away Pamela Geller

Big Government ^| March 1, 2013 | Breitbart News

Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013
3:23:08 AM by Bratch

For the last four years, Pamela Geller of AtlasShrugs.com and the American
Freedom Defense Initiative have held events at CPAC featuring guests she
invites to discuss the influence of Islamism on America. But this year, the
American Conservative Union (ACU) has no room for Geller or her message.

[…]

In years past, the events were standing room only thanks to their
popularity, but that apparently was not enough to counter pressure brought to
bear from somewhere to exclude Geller’s message.

****************************************

In the comment section, someone opines that Grover Norquist
may have had something to do with the blacklist.

1 posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:23:23 AM
by Bratch

Well, well, well.

Grover (da cash) Norquist in one corner and Pam (da tits)
Geller in the other,

Who will the Freeperati line up against?

To: Bratch

In its attempt to redefine Conservatism, CPAC is defining itself into
irrelevance.

2 posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:35:32 AM by shibumi
(Cover it with gas and set it on fire.)

Forget I asked,

To: shibumi

CPAC is OBama is AlQuaida

3 posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:44:55 AM by Hardraade
(http://junipersec.wordpress.com (Vendetta))

Chocolate is fencepost is lunar lander.

To: Hardraade

Grover is married to a Palestinian Moslem.

Damaged goods.

5 posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:56:44 AM by shibumi
(Cover it with gas and set it on fire.)

Grover Norquist – muzzie RINO!

To: shibumi

Yep.He’s been an arab agent for years.

12 posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:58:04 AM by Hardraade
(http://junipersec.wordpress.com (Vendetta))

OmarSharifAgent

blockquote>

To: Bratch
Progressivism is an insidious cancer.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

Communist Goals (1963)

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:10:50 AM
by cripplecreek
(REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)
Actually, cancer is an insidious cancer. When your number comes up, I kinda doubt you’ll be screaming “OBAMACARE!”

(my favourite saying – “A Republican is just a Democrat who hasn’t getten cancer yet.”)

To: MestaMachine

Thank you.

Pam has a bounty on her head.

Or, in your case, a little lower.

Muslims hate and fear anyone who criticizes Islam, but especially a
strong woman who doesn’t hesitate to expose the vicious and inhumane
manner in which Islam treats its own women and children, as well as
other folks.The fact she is also a Jewess makes her doubly a target.

A “Jewess”??

For realz?

It wouldn’t surprise me if there are stealth Muslims operating in the
U.S. with the intent of hunting down and eliminating critics of Islam.

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:18:31 AM
by SatinDoll
(NATURAL BORN CITZEN: BORN IN THE USA OF CITIZEN PARENTS.)
It wouldn’t surprise me if lightning struck your tinfoil beanie.

To: Bratch

CPAC…the new progressive gathering of idjits.

Next thing they will bar Sarah Palin and Allen West.

What a bunch of irrelevent effers.

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:12:52 AM
by Candor7
(Obama fascism article:(http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html))
To: shibumi

Sen Ted Cruz is the Keynote, is Ted Cruz irrelevant?

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:23:37 AM
by Perdogg
(Sen Ted Cruz is my adoptive Senator)
ClownSlapFight

To: Perdogg

Jeb Bush, Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Eric Cantor, Mitch McConnell …

The fact that those people are invited speakers tells you that the ACU’s goal has little to do with conservatism.

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:50:36 AM
by Pan_Yan

To: Pan_Yan
But you are ignoring Allen West, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, and Ted Cruz intentionally.
posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:57:27 AM
by Perdogg
(Sen Ted Cruz is my adoptive Senator)
Girls – girls.
Neither one of you is pretty.

To: Bratch
The Islamic Free market Institute is a co-sponsor of CPAC, and the
Muslim Public Affairs Council, who blamed Israel for 9/11, is a prized
participant. Oh, and they also are in bed with the ACLU. Anyone who
thinks that at this point CPAC has anything to do with American
conservatism is a sucker. They sold out some time ago.
posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:07:30 AM
by hinckley buzzard
TinfoilConspiracy

To: shibumi

Before we condemn CPAC, let’s get some more facts. Neither CPAC
nor Geller is quoted in the linked article. There is nothing. Incredibly
bad journalism.

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:25:03 AM
by heye2monn
Um – this is Dead Breitbart.
What did you expect? Sprinkles?

To: hinckley buzzard

If so, that would explain a lot.

If I were Sarah Palin I think I’d stay away from this group.

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:15:57 AM
by butterdezillion

To: Bratch

Darn it, I really like Pam, she fights the good fight (plus I
find her totally not guilty/smoking hot)

TalladegaNights

CPAC fumbled the ball here.

posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:22:07 PM
by isom35
And in conclusion – tits.
More after the wrinkle in eternity..

Next, it’s –betray by teh gay!

Sen. Rob Portman: I’ve changed my mind and support gay marriage now

Hotair ^

| 03/15/2013
| AllahPundit

Posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 12:54:31 PM by SeekAndFind

Interesting for many reasons. Timing: He’s dropping this during CPAC,
when political media is focused on competing factions within
conservative thought, and shortly before the Supreme Court takes up a
landmark case on Prop 8 and DOMA. Enthusiasm: He didn’t casually mention
this during a standard Q&A with a reporter. He called three Ohio
journalists to his office for the announcement, granted CNN an on-camera interview, and published an op-ed in today’s Columbus Dispatch.
He’s really throwing some weight behind it. Prominence: Portman was, of
course, a shortlister for VP and is the lone GOP senator from America’s
ultimate swing state. More than that, he’s the first sitting Republican
member of the Senate to endorse legalizing same-sex marriage. The
Supreme Court amicus brief filed by pro-gay-marriage Republicans a few
weeks ago was conspicuous for its lack of any big-name incumbents as signatories. Portman’s a big name.

Why’d
he switch? Like Dick Cheney, whom Portman met with to discuss this, his
view changed when he found out someone in his family is gay:

posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 12:54:31 PM
by SeekAndFind

Dontcha just hate it when that happens?

To: SeekAndFind

FReeper Cripplecreek: I haven’t.

posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 12:56:20 PM
by cripplecreek
(REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)

To: SeekAndFind

FReeper SOTC: I’ve changed my mind and I NO LONGER support Sen. Rob Portman now

posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 12:58:23 PM
by Servant of the Cross
(the Truth will set you free)
Oh come on – tell us how you really feel!

To: SeekAndFind

Another rotten-ass

I see what you did there.

turncoat in the Republican Party. Inexcusable!
First of all, I wouldn’t want to admit to the world that my son was a
homosexual. Second, I wouldn’t want to admit that I soul-searched the
Bible and was unable to find the very explicit condemnation of
homosexual behavior.

This man is disgusting to jump ship and approve of degenerate
behavior just because his son is a sicko. Has his son been counseled to
get help? Of course not . . . because homosexuality has so much to offer
. . . an average lifespan of 39-41 years of age.

Our lousy governor now embraces Obambicare, and now this corrupt
politician is endorsing the whole homosexual disgusting life-style.
Once again, Ohio loses.

posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 1:02:01 PM
by laweeks

To: All

I just wonder, how does one react when a son or daughter tells you that he/she is gay…

What is the proper response…

posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 1:09:19 PM
by SeekAndFind
ManchCand

To: SeekAndFind

changed mind and support gay marriage = someone has photos

posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 1:16:16 PM
by Vaduz
And there you have it!
Next up –she did not quit half-way through!

Rove Fires Back after Palin’s Blistering CPAC Speech

Newsmax.com ^

| March 17, 2013
| Kenneth Hanne

Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:25:17 PM by Tolerance Sucks Rocks

Karl Rove sought to turn the tables Sunday on Sarah Palin, jabbing
her for stepping down early as Alaska governor, a day after she
blistered the GOP consultant in a speech at CPAC.

Palin launched a broadside against the GOP establishment on
Saturday at the gathering of conservatives, but directed her sharpest
aim at Rove, reports Huffington Post.

“If these experts who keep losing elections and keep getting
rehired and getting millions — if they feel that strong about who gets
to run in this party, then they should buck-up or stay in the truck,”
Palin told CPAC Saturday, according to the publication. “The Architect
can head on back to the great Lone Star State and put their name on some
ballot — though for their sakes, I hope they give themselves a discount
on their consulting services.”

Rove, who was nicknamed “The Architect” by President George W.
Bush, pushed back against Palin on Fox News, said the publication.

“I appreciate encouragement I ought to go home to Texas and run
for office and, it would be news if I did to have her support. But I
don’t think I’m a good candidate — a kind of balding, fat guy,” Rove
said, as reported by Huffington Post. “And second, if I did run for
office and win, I would serve out my term and I wouldn’t leave office
midterm.”

Palin resigned as governor in 2009, halfway through her first term in office.

posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:25:17 PM
by Tolerance Sucks Rocks
Are you guys gonna let that magnificent bastard talk that way about Our Sarah??

To: Tolerance Sucks Rocks

She left 2/3rds of the way through, not mid-term, Einstein.

posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:26:51 PM
by 2ndDivisionVet
(I’ll raise $2million for Sarah Palin’s presidential run. What’ll you do?)
Nyah. So there!

To: 2ndDivisionVet

What is the practical difference, Einstein?

Splitting hairs on a calendar does not advance the cause of quitters and conservatism, get over it.

posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:45:24 PM
by quantim
(Victory is not relative, it is absolute.)
ClownSlapFight

To: Tolerance Sucks Rocks

Rove does have a point about Palin’s abandoning her office. I’ve
heard a lot of hearsay about the reasons, but she hasn’t made it clear
to my satisfaction that it was a necessary step.

posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:29:41 PM
by vette6387
DangerClose

To: SoConPubbie

“I would not expect an objective conversation from vette6387. Not sure he/she is interested in the facts.”

How so? Looks like the “Sarah Groupies” are at their keyboards
tonight! She should have found a way to stay through her term as
governor. Quitting was the kiss of death for her to do anything
substantial in the future by way of elective office. But then, she’s an
excellent speaker and can use those skills to whip up the conservative
troops. I am glad she took a poke at Tokyo Rove @ CPAC, my view is that
we are where we are today because of the Bushes. I hope she uses the
stump to torpedo the “Third Turd” in the Bush camp.
BTW, just what is not objective about questioning this situation? It’s
not any different I guess than if you were a FUBO supporter, always on
guard for someone questioning “The Magic Negro.”

posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:15:23 PM
by vette6387
The next comment was deleted, but quoted in the next post:

To: Deathtomarxists
U old time fr guys r turning into real jerks on here. maybe
that’s why readership on this site is dropping like a rock and everyone
is going to the new site where things r really getting done.

Gosh, you sure don’t sound like a guy who just signed up.

Where is the hip “new site where things r really getting done” where all the cool kids hang-out?

posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:54:57 PM
by ansel12
(” I would not be in the United States Senate if it wasn’t for Sarah Palin ” Cruz said.)

To: zerosix

So in today’s political world, you can just sue an officeholder
to death and get away with it, is that it? You don’t think that this
goes on with others but is dealt with behind closed doors?If this was
so effective at getting Sarah out of office, why isn’t there more
evidence that it works with other in similar circumstances?

posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 11:28:53 PM
by vette6387
Because it’s bullshit?
OK – what other stinking tidbits of CPAC hackery do we have?
Oops – I see we’re not done with Our Sarah yet.

At CPAC, Palin Has Not Gotten Any Smarter Since Her Disastrous Political Career Ended

Mother Jones ^

| March 16, 2013
| Andy Kroll

Posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:45:43 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

Sarah Palin rocked a packed ballroom here at the annual Conservative
Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Saturday afternoon. The applause
was roaring. The hollers many. The atmosphere crackling. In other words:
Dog bites man.

Palin’s speech, if you can call it that, was
Palin at her most Palinesque: heavy on one-liners and folksy charm;
light on, you know, anything resembling substance and solutions. Here, a
sampling of Palin’s many zingers:

“They talk about rebuilding the party. How about rebuilding the middle class?”

“They talk about rebuilding the GOP? How about restoring the trust of the people?”

“Let’s be clear about one thing: We’re not here to rebrand a party. We’re here to rebuild a country.”

“Barack Obama promised the most transparent administration ever. Barack Obama, you lie!”

“Mr. President, we admit it: You won! Now accept it and step away from the teleprompter and do your job.”

“Remember no-drama Obama? Now it’s all-drama Obama.”

“More background checks? Dandy idea, Mr. President. Shoulda started with yours.”

“[Obama] is considered a good politician—which is like saying Bernie Madoff was a good salesman.”(continued)

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:45:43 PM
by 2ndDivisionVet

To: Washi

I could see her matched up with Ted Cruz or Rand Paul next time.

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:51:23 PM
by 2ndDivisionVet
(I’ll raise $2million for Sarah Palin’s presidential run. What’ll you do?)
OhPleasePleasePlease

To: KC_Lion

I would love 5 minutes with those idiots from Mother Jones, I’d love to tell them where they can go shove it

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:56:32 PM
by Sarah Barracuda
FreudOnVacation
Where’s humblegunner?

To: The Wizard
where is the asshole alert

I wouldn’t go that far, she was just being herself.

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013 7:19:26 PM
by humblegunner
There he is!

To: humblegunner

Take your stockpile of astroturf and perform the impossible.

7:45:39 PM by freepersup (Patrolling the waters off Free Republic one dhow at a
time.)

To: freepersup
Take your stockpile of astroturf and
perform the impossible.

So I’m a really bad fellow because I don’t fawn over Palin?

Is that pretty much how it works?

7:49:32 PM by humblegunner
Pretty much, yeah.

To: The Cajun

Oh come on. Nobody is more conservative than me, but please, at
long last can’t we agree that this woman is just not up to it? She lost me when
she ran back in the house when Larry the Cable guy just wanted to say hello. Not
a player, never was one, no matter how much I agree with her.

8:07:20 PM by Carl from Marietta
BanHimPalin

To: Carl from Marietta
Your fourth post of 2013, underwhelming it is, Carl.
posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013
8:11:43 PM by The Cajun (Sarah Palin, Mark Levin…Nuff said.)

To: The Cajun

Damn right it’s underwhelming, the content of the discourse on this
forum has gone completely to hell.

8:13:01 PM by Carl from Marietta
And in other breaking news, McDonalds isn’t as nutritious as it once was.

To: Carl from Marietta

Damn right it’s underwhelming, the content
of the discourse on this forum has gone completely to hell.

Well golly gee, I suggest you issue a complaint to the owner.
You know, the guy who had several pictures taken with Sarah Palin.

JimRobCoulter

Whups – wrong irrelevant hack.

Would seem to be the thing for you to do, solid conservative that you
are.

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013
8:18:27 PM by The Cajun (Sarah Palin, Mark Levin…Nuff said.)

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Sarah is brilliant. That said, she is hotter than ever.

109 posted on Saturday,
March 16, 2013 11:33:08 PM by SeaHawkFan
Facepalm3rdParty

To: 2ndDivisionVet

First, who the hell is andy kroll (he doesn’t deserve the respect
conferred when capitalizing a person’s name)? Second, Obozo ONLY has one liners,
and that, ONLY when he has a teleprompter and someone writing his lines for
him

7:06:13 PM by SoldierDad (Proud dad of an Army Soldier who has survived 24
months of Combat deployment.)
PalinTeleprompter2
PalinTeleprompter3
PalinTeleprompter4
PalinTelePrompterHypocrite
OK – time for one more…
This one’s labeled “Battle of half-wits”.

Pamela Geller Shouts Down Orly Taitz At
CPAC Panel. (Told She Was Being “Inappropriate”)
^

Posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:58:53 PM byCold Case Posse
Supporte
r

Taitz interrupted the panel with birther questions, but was told she
was being “inappropriate”

During a panel on Islam and national security by CPAC’s “Uninvited”
anti-Islam activists, birther queen Orly Tatiz interrupted the question and
answer session by repeatedly asking about President Obama’s birth certificate,
and demanding that the panel explain why it wasn’t addressing the topic.

“I think there’s enough substance on this panel, I mean how many
topics can you handle,” Pamela Geller, the blogger for Atlas Shrugged, shot
back. “Inappropriate. really.”

“We are not a birther site,” the moderator, from Breitbart.com, told
Taitz before she was shushed by the crowd. She left the room shortly after.

Oh really?

blockquote>

On September 10, Burt Prelutsky criticized the “hypocrisy of liberals” in not expressing any “concern over Obama’s refusal to offer up” his birth certificate:

On August 22, Chele Stanton claimed that the media are giving Obama a “free pass” on issues such as Obama saying “he was born in Hawaii — Yet his own Grandmother says he was born in Kenya
and she was there at his birth” and that Obama “[w]on’t release his
school records, medical records, or birth certificate — no
explanation.”

On August 11, Jeremy D. Boreing wrote
a post headlined, “In Defense of the Birthers.” Boreing claimed he is
“not a Birther” but wrote that the treatment of birthers is “completely
unfair” because they are raising “perfectly legitimate questions.”
Boreing added that Obama “plainly is not one of us”:

Carl Kozlowski wrote
on July 30 that “the more I read about [Obama], the more questions I
had. I also had always held respect for John McCain and his incredible
sacrifices for the nation, so by the time fall rolled around, I was
campaigning for the war hero and speaking out against the man who
couldn’t even produce a normal birth certificate to prove he belonged in
the White House.”

*********************************************************

Pamela Geller is the one who originally brought Obama’s
selective service registration into the spotlight. What got the crowd into a
tizzy was when Orly talked to Breitbart’s executive chairman Stephen Bannon. She
asked him aggressively why he and his site hadn’t touched the issue. Bannon
responded citing the late Andrew Breitbart’s own feelings on the issue, before
Taitz interrupted him.

“You don’t talk for someone who is dead!” Taitz demanded.

The audience booed her down. If you ask me, acting like she did
doesn’t help matters because it causes the media to focus on her and only her
when we have Lt. Mike Zullo from the Maricopa County Sheriff Department’s Cold
Case Posse trying to present his evidence of Obama’s forged documents to high
ranking political constituents in a ‘civil’ manner.

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:58:53
PM by Cold Case Posse Supporter

To: Cold Case Posse Supporter

Was Bammy born a Muzzie?

4:02:54 PM by Paladin2
Birthers1

To: Cold Case Posse Supporter

Taitz has long lost any credibility. It’s no wonder the right is
made fun of when they bring up the birther issue.

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013
4:14:19 PM by AuntB (Illegal immigration is simply more “share the wealth”
socialism and a CRIME not a race!)
She HAD any credibility? Ever?

To: Cold Case Posse Supporter

One of these days someone is going to get a picture of Taitz
wandering the streets, with a grocery cart filled with plastic bags …

4:24:46 PM by Star Traveler (Remember to keep the Messiah of Israel in the
One-World Government that we look forward to coming)

To: Cold Case Posse Supporter

I’m afraid that Taitz’ personality and pushiness are going to undo
the progress that Zullo has made through his contact at CPAC.

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013
4:26:51 PM by butterdezillion (,)
Bwahaha

To: Cold Case Posse Supporter

The Breitbart people got the message on February 29, 2012, when
Andrew Breitbart was Breitbarted,after meeting with Sheriff Arpaio, and so did
the Clintons when Bill Gwatney was shot cold blooded so he could steel the
primary away form Killary and Chelsea could be saved. Bill and Kill were totally
castrated and so was John Roberts when the Godfather-like Chicago thugs showed
up at a secret meeting on January 14, 2009 “and whispered some Godfather words
in his ears one week before the most astute chosen justice candidate ever
appointed could NOT get the swearing in ceremony done correctly!!!

WHY???

posted on Saturday, March 16, 2013
7:24:37 PM by danamco (-)
Oh dear.
Well. that’s your CPAC Attack for this year.
See you good people next week!

Like this:

Like Loading...
Tagged , , , , ,

5 thoughts on “Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – CPAC Attack edition

1. Razor Eddie says:

What does it say about us that we’ve turned so many Governor-ships and state legislatures over to clowns like these?
    How is that remotely possible?

2. Jay in Oregon says:

Razor Eddie:
    The national Democratic Party seems to be geared towards trying to win/keep the White House and Congress, and losing sight of all of the progress to be made at the state level.
    Howard Dean’s 50 State Strategy was a good one, but they seem to be determined not to make that mistake again.

3. A says:

Jeez, Tommy. You’ve been sitting on that CPAC stuff for a while. If we still had the draft, you could probably avoid it (like Rush). Guess the “P” stands for pilonidal.

4. Athenae says:

Not that there’s anything specifically wrong with spelling it Moslem, I suppose, but I feel like they do it as some kind of statement. Like adopting other Arabic words to throw them at liberals like everybody’s supposed to know what they mean and what they mean is YOU SUCK.

5. valenstyne says:

Rove/Palin steel cage deathmatch! One night only on Pay-Per-View!
    …sorry, that’s all I got. These people are freakin’ nuts.