Today on Tommy T’s Obsession with the Freeperati – “O’oo are you” edition

Good morning, all. Since it’s kinda quiet in Freeperville this week (I suspect the endless Freepathon (and The Darnold’s bizarre press conference might have depressed them a bit), it’s a good time to pick up some old stuff that The Who and Adrastos would call “Odds and sods”.

First up – more on Trump!

Tillerson on Report He Called Trump ‘Moron’: ‘Not Going to Deal with Petty Stuff’ to ‘Divide’
PJ Media ^ | 10/03/2017 | Bridget Johnson

Posted on 10/4/2017, 12:28:44 PM by SeekAndFind

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Rex Tillerson would not directly state whether or not he called President Trump a “moron,” as alleged in an NBC News report, but said at a morning press conference that his “commitment to the success of our president and our country is as strong as it was the day I accepted his offer to serve.”

(snip)

The report said Trump and Tillerson have battled on issues such as Iran, North Korea, Qatar and the white supremacist violence in Charlottesville; Trump has also wanted Tillerson to publicly defend him more. Tillerson allegedly called Trump a “moron” in a July 20 Pentagon meeting in response to the president suggesting that he would can the commander in Afghanistan and comparing troop-level decisions to a 1980s N.Y. restaurant renovation.

Tillerson emerged at the State Department for an unscheduled statement after the story broke, saying he wanted to “dispel this notion that I have ever considered leaving.”

“There’s never been a consideration in my mind to leave. I serve at the appointment of the president and I am here for as long as the president feels I can be useful to achieving his objectives,” he said.

Asked if he called Trump a moron, Tillerson replied, “I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that.”

1 posted on 10/4/2017, 12:28:44 PM by SeekAndFind
“I can neither confirm nor deny…..”
To: SeekAndFind

A simple “No I didn’t” would have been a good denial.

3 posted on 10/4/2017, 12:33:58 PM by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

Maybe he’s falsehood-intolerant?
To: SeekAndFind

Did you call Trump a moron?

I did the job that—

Did you call Trump a moron?????????

You’re goddamn right I did!!

Or maybe I didn’t.

4 posted on 10/4/2017, 12:34:13 PM by conservative98

TrumpMoron
One Freeper kinda sorta acknowledges that it might be a true fact, but if it is, then so what?
To: SeekAndFind

Look, in Tillerson and Trump you have two guys with BIG egos and who are very used to telling people to “jump”. Do you think it’s always going to be peaches and cream? How about your own work site always harmony.

Just another attempt to divide and conquer.

8 posted on 10/4/2017, 12:45:56 PM by Obadiah

To: gspurlock

Anyone who did not watch reruns of all of the Celebrity Apprentice seasons and did not follow the campaign probably was in for a shock when they joined the team.

19 posted on 10/4/2017, 1:17:12 PM by grania (Deplorable and Proud of It!)

Well, there is that. And anyone who did not watch reruns of “Jersey Shore” probably would be in for a shock when Snooki and Jwoww had a drunken catfight…
And, reluctantly :
To: SeekAndFind

His answer sounds like he probably said it. And he hasn’t cleaned out state. And he let the homos tale over the boy scouts.

GayBoyScouts

No loyalty to this dude for me. Sorry.

23 posted on 10/4/2017, 1:35:21 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man’s best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up.)

To: robroys woman

Tillerson won’t deny it, and the probable reason is that he did call Trump a moron. He doesn’t want to lie because it will come out, and he will still need a good reputation after his stint at State is over.

33 posted on 10/5/2017, 8:58:55 AM by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

And finally, some wishful thinking (but thanks for my thread title) :
To: SeekAndFind

Reporter: Secretary Tillerson, can you give us more on Trump’s collusion with Russia.

Tillerson: i cannot give you more on Trump.

Reporter: You just called trump a moron.

15 posted on 10/4/2017, 1:05:58 PM by teeman8r (Armageddon won’t be pretty, but it’s not like it’s the end of the world.)

Reporter: “Duh, motherfucker. Have you ever heard him talk?”
More on old stuff below the underture…

Next up in our Who-themed edition – I can see for Milos!

Bannon trashed Pence as Trump’s VP pick nypost ^ Posted on 10/10/2017, 2:40:14 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Nationalist bomb thrower Steve Bannon trashed the choice of Mike Pence as Donald Trump’s running mate — calling the socially conservative Republican “the price we pay” for winning the support of the GOP establishment, a new report said Tuesday.

Bannon and Milo Yiannopoulos, the political provocateur and former technology editor at Breitbart News, shared their dim view of the former Indiana governor in emails obtained by BuzzFeed News.

“Seems like a bad pick. Should I tweet something ambivalent about him? People are telling me Trump likely didn’t want this. …What’s our party line on this?” Yiannopoulos wrote to Bannon and Breitbart editor Alex Marlow on July 15, 2016, the day Team Trump named Pence as its choice for veep.

“This is the price we pay for cruzbots and #nevertrump movement. An unfortunate necessity … very. feel free to do whatever u want. we, as always, will remain above it all,” Bannon replied, shortly after he signed on as Trump’s campaign manager.

Two days later, Bannon approved a column by the gay Yiannopoulos asking Pence — an evangelical Christian who won’t meet or dine with a woman unless his wife, whom he calls “Mother,” is with him — to attend a “big gay party for Trump.”

“I’m cool,” Bannon wrote of the story.

“It’s a little mocking but we want to turn the screw,” Yiannopoulos answered, according to the website.

1 posted on 10/10/2017, 2:40:14 PM by ChicagoConservative27
First responder says : “The Acid Queen!”
To: ChicagoConservative27

Gee, a gay hates a Christian. Color me shocked! Shocked, I tell ya!!!!

Well, Milo . . . God hates your sin!

4 posted on 10/10/2017, 2:45:35 PM by Pilgrim’s Progress

…but LOVES your pearls!
A Quick One, While He’s Away :
To: ChicagoConservative27
in emails obtained by BuzzFeed News

So, is Bannon’s password “password123” And Milo’s password “fudgepacker1?”

7 posted on10/10/2017, 2:52:07 PM by piasa (…)
One Freeper isn’t buying the Eminence Front :
To: DIRTYSECRET

hannity is a paid clown. I used to watch and like him but he’s compromised in ways by his not covering things he knows he should just to keep his show on air. Hannity is part of problems continuing, but sure he makes his living by putting his career before doing the right thing.

15 posted on 10/10/2017, 3:00:52 PM by b4me (God Bless the USA)

“I’m The Face” :
To: ChicagoConservative27

He was forced on Trump, as Bush was forced on Reagan. The first sitting Veep with his own PAC? He is a RINO Trojan Horse.

I may agree with some of his personal morality, but I do not trust him – ethically or politically.

45 posted on 10/10/2017, 4:04:59 PM by YogicCowboy (“I am not entirely on anyone’s side, because no one is entirely on mine.” – JRRT)

“Do You Think It’s Alright?” – to leave the boys with Uncle Mikey?
To: thingumbob

Yup. That’s what I think, too. Pence is a snake in the grass. I’m trying to come up with a name of someone – anyone – who would’ve been an excellent choice. Someone loyal.

I hope I’m wrong about Pence; he’s supposed to be a Christian. Sabotaging your boss, the President, would be decidedly un-Christian.

71 posted on 10/10/2017, 4:50:09 PM by MayflowerMadam (A person’s greatest strength is his greatest weakness.)

…because The Darnold is their God….
To: piasa

Ted Cruz—for VP in Trumps Second Term!!!

78 posted on 10/10/2017, 5:15:41 PM by Forward the Light Brigade (Into the Jaws of H*ll Onward! Ride to the sound of the guns!)

That last one qualifies for “However Much I Booze”.
Well, that’s more than enough for one session.  See you good people next Monday.

Tagged , , , , , , , ,