My favorite Midget wants to go ice skating today, so here’s an early version of the QTBS:
– If you plan to go out after work today, feel free to print off a few of these and play along with everyone’s favorite bar game: Douchebag Bingo! (Alas, this game might be more “college-bar centric” than you’d like, so feel free to make up your own cards based on what types of douchebags tend to invade your favorite watering hole.)
– It’s been asked many times as to why “main stream journalists” don’t take the Internet seriously as a news medium.Here’s one reason…
–And here’s another. If we wanted to counter this relatively dumb argument and talk about print publications, we could easily argue that Hustler and the New York Times are essentially the same: Each has information, advertising, letters from readers and visual communication. Is that fair that “the media” groups all Web sites? Nah, butwhen has fairness ever been a measure of why people pick on one another?
– If you live in Nebraska, here are your tax dollars at work. Can I just ask, who voted for this guy over the past 30-some years and why? Seriously, it seems to me that either people are doing the whole “let’s get drunk and vote” thing or this guy has a lot going for him but just happens to be known for one bad thing, a la Jackie Smith.
– In watching the debate, I had a flashback tothis moment including the odd way in which both JMac and Governor Ritchie pronounced “Warshington.”
– And, finally, if you want to be inspired by a guy named “JMac,”let’s go with this guy instead… I really do love this story. It’s one of my favorites.
Thanks for letting me share the air. See you next Friday.