Jesus Christ! and a cast of dozens — Prop 8: The Musical

A mini-musical with Allison Janney, John C. Reilly, Jack Black, Neil Patrick Harris, Margaret Cho, Maya Rudolph, Kathy Najimy… and possibly other celebrities I don’t recognize. If you see someone I left out, leave a comment.

The thing I really love about this is the “Hey kids! We ain’t beat yet, let’s put on a show!” spirit of the thing.

See moreJack Black videos at Funny or Die

10 thoughts on “Jesus Christ! and a cast of dozens — Prop 8: The Musical

1. Aitch says:

It also includes Andy Richter, Sara Chalke, and Nicolle Parker that I recognize, among others.

2. Auntie Meme says:

*snif* *blub* Not snarking in the least, this makes me so happy.

3. OMG that just made my whole day. Allison Janney! *squeegirlcrush*

4. BuggyQ says:

And lord in heaven, when I found out (via Dr. Horrible) that Neil Patrick Harris could not only sing, but sing beautifully, I was even more sad he’s gay.
    Hey! Maybe that’s IT! The real reason all those people supported Prop 8? “If I can’t marry him, NO ONE CAN!!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!!!!!”

5. virgotex says:

Sarah Chalke is the Scrubs/Rosanne actress, right? I see her now.

6. virgotex says:

Speaking of Dr. Horrible, Buggy, are you watching Felicia Day’sThe Guild series? I got started late but it’s pretty great. She’s really something.

i gotta agree with god on the shrimp cocktail tho.

8. liprap says:

But…but..I LOVE shrimp!

9. BuggyQ says:

Oooo,I hadn’t seen that, Virgotex! Thanks–I’ll check it out. She IS really something.

10. outrage broken says:

For the record, Andy Richter dressed normally for this..